Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures (33446 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Lagos Obedient Rally Loading / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Ategberoson(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
See as them dey look like chief priests. Thieves will always be a thief no matter how much they're dressed or acknowledged
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by sammie99: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Men wey sabi the tin. If Atiku/obi no be our president wetin we gain

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=963AvatarSpirit post=75289912]

You do not need trust, no one needs trust. No one can be trusted, not even the Gods. What you need is a level of intelligence that overrides trust and use robotic AI models to eliminate the human error system.

Trust is a Human Error Mechanism, because we always want to Trust, we always want the truth. The system was not designed for Trust. What you need is a people with the highest level of intelligence leading a country and that alone will augment the knowledgebase of the people and they will know that it is via Education that Prosperous Generational Wealth can be sustained.

None of these Wealthy People are able to keep generational wealth because they had no economic model.

But Mark my words, Atiku's Wealth and Obi's Wealth is Generational, even their grand kids and great grand kids will see their footprints on the sands of History, cos they build their wealth using Business models and not just loot and spend.

Vote such minds, and the hope they exude will be infectious.

Stop Voting FOOLS. They do not conjour hope.[/quo
te]well let's just wait till Feb 16,please if either buhari or atiku wins,let them re-invent our educational sector...we need to start learning what we really in life, not reading for alphabets (I.e grades)
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Duru009(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
PDP is soooo organized........................
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by seangy4konji: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
That atiku jet correct small..
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by OddsLors: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=Spiritualizt post=75289614][/quote]

do u need my 2odds

Le Mans UC 72 - US Concarneau [X]
Le Mans dnb 1.24
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Movingon: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
See for yourself........

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by forinclay: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatepresido:
I would have loved to vote Atiku/Obi comes february, but I will never vote a political party that Bukola Saraki is a card carrying member

Trust me your one vote is highly inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Touring all states for campaigns... Wish them all very luck they desire...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by lloyds(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dino Melaye, Saraki, Atiku, Ben Bruce, FFK . . putting the core treasures of Nigeria in the hands of these crooks with grievous corrupt lines. .

I trust the almighty God for his mercies over Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by senatepresido: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
forinclay:

Trust me your one vote is highly inconsequential
remove one from one million, will it still be one million...
little things that matters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.