Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

HP Printer Connected But Not Printing From A Mobile Device - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Printer Connected But Not Printing From A Mobile Device (776 Views)

Why Does My Kindle Say It's Connected But There Is No Internet? / How Do I Fix Printer Connected Wirelessly Being In Offline Status / Connected But No Internet Access, Help Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HP Printer Connected But Not Printing From A Mobile Device by hpcustomercare: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Among the issues faced by HP printer users, one of the most common and problematic ones is the Problem Of Not Being Able To Print From A Mobile Device (Original Source). If you want help in solving this issue, then follow the steps given below:

Step 1: on your mobile phone, go to settings and under this, click on ‘application’.
Step 2: Click the ‘show system apps’ option.
Step 3: On the list shown to you, choose ‘print spooler’.
Step 4: Now go to the ‘storage’ and select ‘print spooler’.
Step 5: Click on ‘clear cache’ and ‘clear data’.
Step 6: Now try printing a test print to check.

However, if you come across any hindrances then you can contact HP Printer Tech Support to get the assistance of technical associates who will aid you in solving the matter at hand by giving you simple and easy to understand solutions.

(1) (Reply)

#*acer Aspire Pc, Portable, 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram 50k / Asus Pc, Core I7, 1tb/12gb, 2gb Nvidia, Convertible, Keyboard Light. / Which Laptop To Choose From?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.