Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (265 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities by okolojay: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Award-winning Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram page to expose the fake lifestyle of some celebrities on social media.

n her post, she advised her followers not to dwell on the lives people live on social media because most of them are fake.

She said some celebrities travel abroad just once in a year, but take enough pictures to continue sharing on social media all year.

See what she wrote in the post below;

Don’t be fooled nor be pressured to live on the fast lane..

I know people(MALE AND FEMALE) who travel abroad once a year and take pics to last the gram for a year(Slowly releasing them to make us feel they travel everyday!!

I know people(MALE AND FEMALE) who change 4times on a one time trip on a PJ for pics and post them periodically and we feel they travel every Sec in style..

No pun intended “BUT THIS IS TO SAY NEVER WANT ANYONES LIFE,WORK YOUR LIFE AT YOUR PACE…

Don’t get intimidated by any ones success..for all you know you cld be worth more that the life you envy or wish!

LOVE YOU ALL

Good morning folks

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Youtube Channel, Please Click On The Link And Subscribe To The Channel / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows / Davido Reveals He Has Receiving Threats Over His Political Ambition (fans React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.