Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Davido Reveals He Has Receiving Threats Over His Political Ambition (fans React) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals He Has Receiving Threats Over His Political Ambition (fans React) (260 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / I Received Death Threats Over Racy Nun Pictures I Took – Beverly Osu / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals He Has Receiving Threats Over His Political Ambition (fans React) by Infomediang: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
DMW Boss, Davido, has taken to social media to disclose that he has been getting a lot of threats over his political ambition.
According to the singer, he’s still gallant and always ready to take the bull by the horn for those threatening him.
He wrote;
“Getting a lot of threats …. WE GALLANT DEY WAIT UNA !! ”,
However, his revelation has since drawn mixed reaction on the platform,
@shamsudeenAY – Davido stop to they lie, who get time for you.. You sabbi sing no mean say you want come use people head here o… nobody say make you no join politics but don’t spread fake news it’s not healthy for a democratic system like Nigeria
@Official_lamy – You are already a threat to them Wow Pls go into politics abeg We need more youths to be threats to those old men
@adura_g – Who’s threatening you? You have come again.
@Elugulu1 – That’s the only thing APC is good at, God pass them
@JohnGra60799908 – Apc can’t do without lying or threats… Apc threats south East Apc put deji Adeyanju in prison for no reason… Apc threatening citizens and same apc want their votes desperate!!! Apc…. Atiku is coming…

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

View More Reactions >>https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-Davido-reveals-that-he-has-been-receiving-threats-over-his-political-ambition-See-Tweets

Re: Davido Reveals He Has Receiving Threats Over His Political Ambition (fans React) by Infomediang: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
View More Reactions HERE

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Help You Burn Those Fats Off / Nigerian Artist Based In The UK, Sona Drops Latest Hit Song. (video) / Adeboye Prayers And Fasting Saved My Life - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.