Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano (39356 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by jboi08(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kano's vote will be split amongs the two heavy weight.

Check my sig
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by malakaimoscondo: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
jumper524:
my Igbo friend told me kano is 60:40.
I laughed and said in my mind.

apart from party loyalist and direct beneficiary of atiku no typical Hausa man would vote PDP.
no single one..
i swear u aree wrong,am a typical hausa man from zaria kaduna state.we will surprise buhari,,compare the movement,love and dedication of buhari 2015 project with this 2019..you guys will surprise.unless they rig but if they make mistake of free and fair election am soory buhari is gone...as for hell rufai,he own disgrace go too much

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
jericco1:
rented crowd

Crowd still lined up outside the stadium for a chance to enter.

Tell your Atiku to make sure he rents his crowd because these ones are not for rent

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by kinibigdeal(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stalwert:
Please add graphic warning so wailers won't be shocked to death

Did you watch the campaign of just kwakwansho in kano? Please wait for Atiku
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
jumper524:
my Igbo friend told me kano is 60:40.
I laughed and said in my mind.

apart from party loyalist and direct beneficiary of atiku no typical Hausa man would vote PDP.
no single one

That is why all of hausaland remains a barren under-developed wasteland. The herd mentality and hatred for progress is too strong there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Koralords: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rented crowd grin
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Did you watch the campaign of just kwakwansho in kano? Please wait for Atiku

Kwankwaso packs the same kwankwasiyya from one local government to the next.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

That is why all of hausaland remains a barren under-developed wasteland. The herd mentality and hatred for progress is too strong there.

So the progress rests with those thieves called PDP?

Abeg donate your brain to people who need of more
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Dpleaser: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is awesome. His hand work finally spoke 4 him unlike our friend from d other side who already know his fate, but his teasers will never stop teasing him.
may God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by wizzyrainy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Abeg where them dey share the money for rally? I'm very much interested
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by fortunechy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rented crowed
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by chukseric504869: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Princedapace:

bros, if hausas alone the ones who win election for anyone, Buhari for don win election since. Buhari only won when Tinubu and middle belt partnered with him.. If this election is free and fair, Atiku will win sure. He will split votes, no matter the percentage he will get.

forget this miscalculation bro. and u think atiku will win convincinly in SS n SE as it was case of GEJ in 2015.as atiku is splitting northern votes dts how pmb is splitting southern votes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
I pray agst stadium collapse from overload.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Neoteny(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Let me share my drugs to the crowd

That explains why PDP are always frenzied and demented: drugs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by IbrahimDamola: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
I can see empty seats in the stadium unlike PDP's massive Kano rally. APC is a goner. Gandollar and dumbohari are just wasting their time. Walahi!

grin

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Ategberoson(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Ganduje dollar in action. 1000 per coming parol.

Adjoined: IF you watched THE CANDIDATE when Buhari visited and when Atiku visited and you are still supporting Buhari, kindly do one thing for me.

Go to your mirror, look into your eyes and say to yourself fifty times, "I am a disappointment to my Generation".

if you watch THE CANDIDATE and believes all the lies Atiku and his houseboy said. you need to go to a dark place to ask yourself this question. would I ever see light despite is shining on me?
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Princedapace(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
chukseric504869:
forget this miscalculation bro. and u think atiku will win convincinly in SS n SE as it was case of GEJ in 2015.as atiku is splitting northern votes dts how pmb is splitting southern votes

Exactly. so both Atiku and Buhari are in the same condition, bro. Both of them have their strong hold votes in danger of splits .. Our prayer is for a free and fair election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by adelaja70(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Adjoined: IF you watched THE CANDIDATE when Buhari visited and when Atiku visited and you are still supporting Buhari, kindly do one thing for me.

Go to your mirror, look into your eyes and say to yourself fifty times, "I am a disappointment to my Generation".
AND YOU ARE A CAUSE TO YOUR GENERATION FOR SUPPORTING LOOTERS.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by nNEOo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guzel:
I'm sure pictures from kano will dwarf whatever PDP might present from Onitsha and Asaba today

It because unemployment rate there is very low
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Felixv: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

100% supporting a man who finally did what the pdp could do in 16yrs.

Build a railway between Lagos and Ibadan. This is probably the busiest route in the whole country.

And god would let me vote for a man who spent 8yrs sending our money to his 4th wife

Then there is that bigot called Obi.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by discusant: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
kidap:
More photos

Let's see if the anti corruption President Buhari shall campaign for gov GanduDollars and his group's continuation in Kano.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Now I know that Northerners, Kano people don't have work.

If dem no gather here to recieve 1.5k each how dem won take feed their families of 30 children each from 10 women??

You didn't understand politics at all. Attending rallies on Monday mornings is not being jobless, it is about passion for politics, political parties and candidates. Who fed them yesterday? The day before yesterday and the one before that?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Born2Breed(f): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Another goof is cooking...what will it be today...falling on stage...referring to gandollar babaringa as the fresidential candidate or sinnertorial candidate...

I bet he will shout vote kwakwanso for gobunor.

Demented clowns...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Kennydoc(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Love or hate him, he is the best amongst them in 2019 candidates.
PMB ain't no thief.
We all know the looters by their names,

It takes more than not being a thief to make a country progress. Buhari lacks the mental acumen to steer the ship of Nigeria at this critical time.

Atiku is a thief according to you guys, yet he's the 2nd largest employer of labour in Adamawa state. Even Kadaria acknowledged that yesterday. Even if it's stolen money he used, at least Nigerians like you are directly benefitting. Other people that steal money go and hide them in foreign bank accounts.

I will rather have a 'thief' who will create jobs and lift Nigerians out of poverty rule Nigeria, than to have a 'saint' who will keep plunging the nation into poverty and recession, without any idea of how to make things work.

I will rather have an extravagant wife who will turn my 1m to 1.5m over 1 year despite living flamboyantly, cos she knows how to invest that money, than a wife who lives in penury (because she can't invest the money) and diminishes my 1m to 800k in one year.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by ABHAKS: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1090950792817926144?s=20
For those who knows what followers is, this is it not rented. Una eyes go clear February 16
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So the progress rests with those thieves called PDP?

Abeg donate your brain to people who need of more

Buhari supporter accusing someone of not having brains. Hilarious grin
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Iyajison: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
U mean rented crowd...??

I waiting for nairaland to mention crowd when he visited CRS yesterday but up till now...hv seen no post on his visit to CRS...

We don't support blindly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Then And Now (photo ) / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.