Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano (39355 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Naijawebmaster: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Seen. Kano waits!

Website design without advance payment. Get your business online with a reliable website. Pay after design!!! Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by ceeceeco: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is the issue of tribe. As much as Nigerians are not one, they can never vote in a good and well qualified candidate. Never. Nigerians are the most wicked set of citizens, Nigerians hate themselves so much, Nigerians hate progress, Nigerians hate good things. Nigerians don't like to try something new to see if it will bring progress to their country, they choose to remain blind. I can accept Osinbajo(literate) as my president and not Buhari(Illiterate). If Nigerians were one and patriotic, then tell me why we can't vote in the likes of Donald Duke, Kingsley Moghalu. But because Nigerians are cowards and don't know their right as citizens, it will be impossible to vote in a well educated and qualified candidate, the politicians know this that's why they don't care and they take the masses for granted. Perhaps, It must not be Buhari or Atiku, there are other better candidates but Nigerians are not thinking that direction. Note; Our major problem in this country are the northerners, they are our major problem. As much as we keep living amongst these illiterates who believe they own the country and can decide who will be the president, Nigeria will never get better. The people I pity the most are the Igbos because, the Igbos are the most rebellious and confused tribe in the country. They don't know where they are, they're just on a journey with no destination. Igbos hate themselves so much. Admit it or leave it, I just spoke the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by jericco1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
rented crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
There are waiting to boo him..Watch out.. grin
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oh my God see rented crowd. I guess these came from Niger, Sudan, Chad and Mali apc una no dey fall hand. Kikikikiki........

I'm sure apc will be upset with my post because only their crowd are not a rented crowd but other party crowd are rented. Very senseless people belonging to a senseless party called apc.

These are Niger republic illegal immigrants I'm.seen on these pictures. Na wah oo
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by rattlesnake(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Almajiris

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Peacemaker5128: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
bastardmod:

More like Niger Republic illegal immigrants voting for the bastard tyrant
all na vote
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Morenzy15: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
The truth is that Buhari is mostly love in the North and they can do anything for him.
They worship him as god. The love for him is naturally and can say that the crowd there are not rented.

Has your hair suffered from hair thinning and bald patches or hair damage due to the chemical in hair products? Are you looking for the right products to revive your hair and stop your hair from breaking? Look no further, the right regime for your hair is here.
Andrea Hair Treatment is set to revive your hair and improve your hair condition within a short period of time. This product works like magic when applied. The Andrea Hair Growth essence stimulates your scalp and improve your hair growth. It can be use by men and women except pregnant women with no side effect.
So, say no to brittle hair and enjoy a dark, shiny, silky and smooth hair with the Andrea Hair Fast Growth.
*To use, just add 3ml hair growth essence into 100ml shampoo and stir evenly.
*About the effect, after 7 times usage, you will see the result, every time your hair will feel little little changes.
To get this unique product just call/ whatsapp 08028930179 as we deliver nationwide.

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Kneebow(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Let me appeal personally to you in an interrogatory style, for this has weight with it. Sinner! why art thou at enmity with God? God is the God of love; he is kind to his creatures; he regards you with his love of benevolence; for this very day his sun hath shone upon you, this day you have had food and raiment, and you have come up here in health and strength. Do you hate God because he loves you? Is that the reason?

Consider how many mercies you have received at his hands all your life long! You are born with a body not deformed; you have had a tolerable share of health; you have been recovered many times from sickness; when lying at the gates of death, his arm has held back your soul from the last step to destruction. Do you hate God for all this?

Do you hate him because he spared your life by his tender mercy? Behold his goodness that he hath spread before you! He might have sent you to hell; but you are here. Now, do you hate God for sparing you? Oh, wherefore art thou at enmity with him? My fellow creature, dost thou not know that God sent his Son from his bosom, hung him on the tree, and there suffered him

to die for sinners, the just for the unjust? And dost thou hate God for that? Oh, sinner! is this the cause of thine enmity? Art thou so estranged that thou givest enmity for love? And when he surroundeth thee with favors, girdeth thee with mercies, encircleth thee with loving kindness, dost thou hate him for this? He might say, as Jesus did to the Jews, "For which of these works do ye stone me?" For which of these works do ye hate God?

Did an earthly benefactor feed you, would you hate him? Did he clothe you, would you abuse him to his face? Did he give you talents, would you turn those powers against him? Oh, speak! Would you forge the iron and strike the dagger into the heart of your best friend? Do you hate your mother, who nursed you on her knee? Do you curse your father, who so wisely watched over you? Nay, ye say, we have some little gratitude towards earthly relatives.

Where are your hearts, then? Where are your hearts, that ye can still despise God, and be at enmity with him? Oh! diabolical crime! Oh! satanic enormity! Oh! iniquity for which words fail in description! To hate the all-lovely-to despise the essentially good-to abhor the constantly merciful-to spurn the ever beneficent-to scorn the kind, the gracious one; above all, to hate the God who sent his son to die for man! Ah! in that thought-

"The carnal mind is enmity with God;" there is something which may make us shake; for it is a terrible sin to be at enmity with God. I would I could speak more powerfully, but my Master alone can impress upon you the enormous evil of this horrid state of heart.

C.H. SPURGEON
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Newznow: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
bastardmod:

More like Niger Republic illegal immigrants voting for the bastard tyrant

As long as their votes will still count - shikenan! cheesy cool
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by wonlasewonimi: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is just an evidence that so many people have nothing going on in their lives. How can any reasonable person leave his/her source of livelihood to go and listen to idiots like buhari and atiku?
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Anambralstson: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
NOC1:
I always love the way APC supporters organise themselves in campaing rally, the only PDP rally that was close to that is Akwaibom rally.
The Jagaban of Kano will lead PDP to Kano presidential campaign soon

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Patrioticman007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
ceeceeco:
The problem of Nigeria is the issue of tribe. As much as Nigerians are not one, they can never vote in a good and well qualified candidate. Never. Nigerians are the most wicked set of citizens, Nigerians hate themselves so much, Nigerians hate progress, Nigerians hate good things. Nigerians don't like to try something new to see if it will bring progress to their country, they choose to remain blind. I can accept Osinbajo(literate) as my president and not Buhari(Illiterate). If Nigerians were one and patriotic, then tell me why we can't vote in the likes of Donald Duke, Kingsley Moghalu. But because Nigerians are cowards and don't know their right as citizens, it will be impossible to vote in a well educated and qualified candidate, the politicians know this that's why they don't care and they take the masses for granted. Perhaps, It must not be Buhari or Atiku, there are other better candidates but Nigerians are not thinking that direction. Note; Our major problem in this country are the northerners, they are our major problem. As much as we keep living amongst these illiterates who believe they own the country and can decide who will be the president, Nigeria will never get better. The people I pity the most are the Igbos because, the Igbos are the most rebellious and confused tribe in the country. They don't know where they are, they're just on a journey with no destination. Igbos hate themselves so much. Admit it or leave it, I just spoke the honest truth.

Ur mumu don do..... Democracy is a game of numbers....... Not only idea's. We Northerners love you and will take control of the country leadership for the next 4 years and Osibanjo will complete the next 8 years and Mahmud will rule for another 8 years and ..........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by jchioma: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Ganduje dollar in action. 1000 per coming parol.

Adjoined: IF you watched THE CANDIDATE when Buhari visited and when Atiku visited and you are still supporting Buhari, kindly do one thing for me.

Go to your mirror, look into your eyes and say to yourself fifty times, "I am a disappointment to my Generation".

Seriously:

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Me: I concluded that Buhari came to power with an empty brain hence our sufferings today.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Sugarplum777(f): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ok

Nest pls grin
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Morenzy15: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
I wish our president a happy stay in Kano.

Has your hair suffered from hair thinning and bald patches or hair damage due to the chemical in hair products? Are you looking for the right products to revive your hair and stop your hair from breaking? Look no further, the right regime for your hair is here.
Andrea Hair Treatment is set to revive your hair and improve your hair condition within a short period of time. This product works like magic when applied. The Andrea Hair Growth essence stimulates your scalp and improve your hair growth. It can be use by men and women except pregnant women with no side effect.
So, say no to brittle hair and enjoy a dark, shiny, silky and smooth hair with the Andrea Hair Fast Growth.
*To use, just add 3ml hair growth essence into 100ml shampoo and stir evenly.
*About the effect, after 7 times usage, you will see the result, every time your hair will feel little little changes.
To get this unique product just call/ whatsapp 08028930179 as we deliver nationwide.

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by jrusky(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Meaning you agreed they are from.Niger?

Nice one. You see your life?
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Princedapace(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
jumper524:
my Igbo friend told me kano is 60:40.
I laughed and said in my mind.

apart from party loyalist and direct beneficiary of atiku no typical Hausa man would vote PDP.
no single one..

bros, if hausas alone the ones who win election for anyone, Buhari for don win election since. Buhari only won when Tinubu and middle belt partnered with him.. If this election is free and fair, Atiku will win sure. He will split votes, no matter the percentage he will get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by islandmoon: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
80% are illegal immigrants
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by bastardmod: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Hahahahahahaha typical of the north...... Ya Allah, give northerners their own country one day let them do the work for once let us see.
Doctors... South, lawyers south, engineers south, teachers south, resources south, what exactly can northerners do? I live in the north and I just laugh at these guys. If the south leaves them they die of disease and hunger and illiteracy. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Princedapace(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Ur mumu don do..... Democracy is a game of numbers....... Not only idea's. We Northerners love you and will take control of the country leadership for the next 4 years and Osibanjo will complete the next 8 years and Mahmud will rule for another 8 years and ..........

As long as those IDP victims I saw keep running up to fight for pieces of food, north can rule as much as they want..
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by rosalieene(f): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
are you a female? interested in learning how to make male & female sandals and slippers.
Just a token of N1000
Training is Also opened for males
Join this link below

https:///CnsfKyg1tB1EnXJGmoNJmS
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by cosse(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Ganduje dollar in action. 1000 per coming parol.

Adjoined: IF you watched THE CANDIDATE when Buhari visited and when Atiku visited and you are still supporting Buhari, kindly do one thing for me.

Go to your mirror, look into your eyes and say to yourself fifty times, "I am a disappointment to my Generation".
I don tell u times without number DONT FOR ANYTHING SKIP UR iNSANITY DRUGS......see as u dey embarras ur family for nairaland so en.........chikamkpa....
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by paq1: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
This ain't crowd at all in almighty kano.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by senatordave1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Princedapace:

bros, if hausas alone the ones who win election for anyone, Buhari for don win election since. Buhari only won when Tinubu and middle belt partnered with him.. If this election is free and fair, Atiku will win sure. He will split votes, no matter the percentage he will get.

Votes down south are already divided
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by bcashy: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Let me share my drugs to the crowd

Go share am in ur house pls
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by NdiaraIGBO: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
jumper524:
my Igbo friend told me kano is 60:40.
I laughed and said in my mind.

apart from party loyalist and direct beneficiary of atiku no typical Hausa man would vote PDP.
no single one..
u

I don't have Igbo friends neither should you! Galfriends YES! Anything else NO!
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Bobnotrouble: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is amazing!
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
surevik:
That's what they are known for... Crowded illitrates.

But the fact is they are the ones who decides to wins the presidency, they are more likely to vote than the 'literates'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Then And Now (photo ) / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.