Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Join Yemisi Busari Live Chat On Twitter And Instagram, Thank To Social Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Yemisi Busari Live Chat On Twitter And Instagram, Thank To Social Media. (319 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Yemisi Busari Live Chat On Twitter And Instagram, Thank To Social Media. by comfirmatic: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Join Yemisi Busari live today by 7pm. She'll be answering your questions on Twitter and Instagram.

She is ready to talk about Lagos and JK for 2019

My People let's hear what she want to talk. My follow nairalander get your questions ready to......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Yemisi Busari Live Chat On Twitter And Instagram, Thank To Social Media. by easrael(f): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
make i go follow her for twitter first
Re: Join Yemisi Busari Live Chat On Twitter And Instagram, Thank To Social Media. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
The incoming Deputy Governor of Lagos state

(1) (Reply)

Ex-lawmaker Returns To PDP In Akwa Ibom / Falana Asks FG To Withdraw Case Against Onnoghen / A Message To Buhari From A Kaduna Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.