Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (31464 Views)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Ategberoson(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
cool

see as the dress fit him unlike one fat Albert candidate nd his baboon that was looking like chief priests at Asaba

I and my household will go out to acknowledged your good work at the poll on Feb 16
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by vibbb: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just wanna ask: Presidential jet moving here and there ( Campaign here and there), guess it's not @ tax payers xpense?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by discusant: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gforce2019:

Keep deceiving yourself...
Atiku zombie

75% of the questions that was directed to Atiku bordered around corrupt, corrupt , corrupt...that Atiku was part of.

What a shame!

A corrupt president is better than a lifeless President now represented only by a CABAL.

A corrupt man can easily repent and catapult his country to wealth.

A lifeless President who does not understand what is happening around him due to ill-health and old age, shall continue to drag his country backward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Morenzy15: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
The President is welcome.

Has your hair suffered from hair thinning and bald patches or hair damage due to the chemical in hair products? Are you looking for the right products to revive your hair and stop your hair from breaking? Look no further, the right regime for your hair is here.
Andrea Hair Treatment is set to revive your hair and improve your hair condition within a short period of time. This product works like magic when applied. The Andrea Hair Growth essence stimulates your scalp and improve your hair growth. It can be use by men and women except pregnant women with no side effect.
So, say no to brittle hair and enjoy a dark, shiny, silky and smooth hair with the Andrea Hair Fast Growth.
*To use, just add 3ml hair growth essence into 100ml shampoo and stir evenly.
*About the effect, after 7 times usage, you will see the result, every time your hair will feel little little changes.
To get this unique product just call/ whatsapp 08028930179 as we deliver nationwide.

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Ategberoson(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
vibbb:
Just wanna ask: Presidential jet moving here and there ( Campaign here and there), guess it's not @ tax payers xpense?

the one obj and gej used during theirs was taken from ota and otuoke respectively now
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bubu's Islamic agenda. No president has ever had such impunity with open bigotry, not even Abacha!

Executive arm of govt - the bigot-in-chief (North)
Legislative arm of govt: Sen.Lawan Ndume (North)
Judicial arm of govt: Tanko Sharia Mohammed (North)
Army - north
Airforce - north
DSS - north
Customs - north
NSA - north
Efcc - north
Finance ministry - north
NNPC - north
INEC - north
Police - north
Interior ministry - north.

Tell me any strategic govt ministry or agency remaining? undecided

Sometimes, I feel Osinbajo is in imprison and feel real pity for his band of paid blind promoters like Luaretta, , deomelo etc.

My only consolation is that it's been divinely revealed to me Atiku will win on Feb 16. So I'm happy at least. cool
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Normal activities going on in Kano.
No difference, unlike 2015 APC campaign in kano. People are tired ooo
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by wideawaken01: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
pundit92:
I can't wait to see the returning officer from Kano...He will be like APC: 3,825,040 and PDP: 420, 020.. By that time, all the south east results are out and PDP will discover that all their gains in South East has been rubished by Kano alone....They will start prayer and fasting, but it will be too late. Though looks like prophecy, but it's the reality.
Sai Baba till 2023
Next Level.

PDP 3,360
APC 1,648

The North is going for a new 8 years.
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by adesinaadesida0: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
"I Have Reconciled With My Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu" - Sen Borrofice - Politics
https://www.nairaland.com/4994418/reconciled-governor-arakunrin-rotimi-akeredolu
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by oklandlo: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
When they see this Man called Buhari they get Confused.
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by oklandlo: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
vibbb:
You shouod have asked this question in December 2014.
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was expecting to see your usual lunatic rhyme of "even though you are a born again christian" bla bla bla....

Baba Jihad werey re ooooo... grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

God would rather punish that useless empty-headed slumping cow in aso rock... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

You will soon join him in dungeon at guatanamo bay where terrorist like you belong....Agba werey.. grin grin grin grin tongue
GoTV:
sad God punish Atiku/Obi
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by mightyhazell: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Racoon:
So Ambode that was so much hailed by the APC as a performer per excellence can suddenly be reduced to a helpless errand boy now going about marketing a monumental failure? sad
the thing no tire u? Gallivanting everywhere as tho he is now jobless
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by brightalo17: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:
grin

Say Daura

Buhari has nothing to offer, he knows it, his cabal knows it, osinbajo Knows it

But Zombies don't know it, its shameful

Today Buhari, tomorrow Jubril... shame small na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by femmy2010(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
PMB till 2023 God willing .
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Ajibel(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
alizma:
I see ambidextrous joining the national team soon

Ambode don become ambidextrous. Auto correct don do you strong thing grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by brookz: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
2000000 Votes Guaranteed to the Next ➡️ LE✔️EL

1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by bluecircle470: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Zangazanga:
Like for PDP, share for APC

You still dey do this mumu mumu thing for 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Movingon: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
See for yourself......

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Didi2d(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ambode don run go beg buhari to talk to Lagos leadership, so as not to be impeached
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by akdjr(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
If Atiku get up to what jona got in 2015 e try.
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by magzey: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
FEBUHARI LOADING SAI BABA BUHARI till 2023 wailers please choose nearest transformers or Lagoon whichever is closer grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by alizma: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ajibel:

Ambode don become ambidextrous. Auto correct don do you strong thing grin grin grin
thanks bro, if no be say you quote me, I for no see my mistake o

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Ajibel(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
alizma:

thanks bro, if no be say you quote me, I for no see my mistake o

Lol you're welcome. It has happened to me before, I know how it feels cheesy
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Cajal(m): 4:51am On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad God punish Atiku/Obi
..amen
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by dadark: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2019
what is ambode doing in kano....??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Key Figures To Watch In Nigeria's Election- AFP / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.