Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards (60562 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by kinglyt: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Shey na me go help am lift am before
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Buffalowings3(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
olaolaking:

He bought 10 transformers for his constituency. He bought few keke maruwa (I don't know how many)

Go to surulere and confirm. You just stay for an unknown place dishing out your mind. Thinking you know something when in reality you don't know anything

I beg who fit cofam grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Emanodimo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
What Banky W did is symbolic in many ways .

If he fail, he will rise up.
He will lead with a mind of service.
It symbolise that he has a "Will Power " to stand out when others don't believe in you....*.The Balor Club* #Dreamteam#.

Unfortunately, I ain't from his constituent . Wish him he succeed and won.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by olaolaking: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buffalowings3:

I beg who fit cofam grin
his constituency is surulere. You can walk in and find out. I am not from his constituency but I am aware of this

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
olaolaking:
his constituency is surulere. You can walk in and find out. I am not from his constituency but I am aware of this
Even you sef no say na lie you dey talk.
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by introvertme: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2019
adeoba2008:

What do you expect from your honourable representing his constituency?

You must be an illiterate. No wonder you do not even know your councillor. Its one of the reason why he was elected in the first place.

For naming ceremony?

cheesy

Nigeria Don die

Please have shame
Re: Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards by CaptainFM1: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Hey yah....Poor Lone Ranger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Refused To Kiss To Tonto Dikeh (pics) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.