Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bloggers: Secrets Of Successful Newbies! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers: Secrets Of Successful Newbies! (603 Views)

Habits Of Successful Bloggers / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers: Secrets Of Successful Newbies! by LillianB: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys!!!!

I guess you are a newbie, I mean you just created a blog for the first time, so today's post is gonna be useful to you. And if you're widely experienced here, you're opinion will be greatly needed at the comments section, thank you�

Trust me, experience is the best teacher, I have had close to three and half years blogging experience and in those years, I've been creating blogs and dumping them back to back, until I really put more hard work on this one and here I am today blogging once more!!!

So to the newbie, I want you to get it right at the first try, so the following steps will lead you to your aimed success

Catchy blog design

Don't forget to give your blog an appealing look, give your readers something colorful and attractive to feed their eyes before they go read the written words.

Great contents

Content is king, build up interesting contents to engage your readers, give them something they can relate to and remember Quality over quantity!

Post linking

When you link to old posts, you're giving them life so they can shine once more, linking to related posts helps your readers have a wider understanding of what you're insinuating.

Comments

Replying to comments is a great way to engage your readers and know what they think and through this way, you'll know how to satisfy them.

Reaching out to fellow bloggers

Read other blogs and comment on them, this way you are building a healthy relationship with other bloggers and this action is gonna pay, they may link to your posts times.

Social media sharing/linking

Social media linking(sharing your blog updates on your social media accounts) helps drive organic traffic to your blog and that helps give your blog a rewarding exposure.

So the newbies that are succeeding with their blogs today did all of that trust me, so follow through. Meanwhile, I wish you luck�
The Tee-girl wishes you more
@ www.thesoundme.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Wordpress Website - 2019 - For Beginners / Article Writer Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.