Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians (32802 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by SoNature(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
corpershun:
I would have voted if it was Osibanjo/Obi ticket. Buhari and Atiku are both a no no

Two southerners and two northerners can't contest elections in Nigeria
Grow up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by ainas247: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Sowore cannot win. Are you telling me any northern will leave Atiku and buhari to vote sowore? The north alone has about 45million votes. This is just one example. Even in Ondo state i doubt he can win his local government. Let's be realistic please.
Voting Sowore is a waste. Just decide between the two. Atiku or buhari.
The truth is that this is the level of our democracy at this time.

Either he will win or not.. My vote is for sowore..

If I vote for Atiku or buhari that would be a wasted vote my brother..

Let us drop the mentality of is between APC and PDP. These people are the same. Where is Atiku 4years ago, is Saraki a year ago.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by NdiaraIGBO: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
My opinion hasn't changed on Obi. In fact, watching him last night reaffirmed the thought I had during the Vp debate. An empty dunce. As simple as abc.

Empty dunce who didn't know the meaning of free trade zone but kept on parabulating around rather than say he didn't know what it entails.

A dunce who thinks labour is the only factor that affects the cost of production.

That same dunce was at it yesterday and kept on derailing and going off point with his stupid metaphors as well as throwing around rhetorics like a kindergarten child. He lacks decorum and looks disorganised throughout. What a chaos and shamble. Folks in developed countries watching the show would think Nigerians are dumb disorganised and lacks decorum like Obi. What has soccer VAR got to do with a presidential candidate vying for a seat? Yeye.

He is being praised by his fellow igbos, thats all.

I dont see anybody outside of his clan praising him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by SoNature(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
anochuko01:
How come no one is talking about atiku's response when he was asked if he'll prosecute some soldiers based on murder accusations against them.
man told them he cant act based on reports he wasnt sure of.
man doged a bullet. he would have been turned against the military

That's why everyone is saying he's intelligent
He said he would carry out his own investigations and bring the culprits to book.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by ainas247: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
SoNature:

Two southerners and two northerners can't contest elections in Nigeria
Grow up!

Learn how to understand simple logic
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by NdiaraIGBO: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sannisege:
if Obi is what wows Nigerians, then it safe to say Nigerians are mediocre.

Nigerians are not wowed, his igbo clan might be wowed though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by nwanyionitsha: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
TheAngry1:

Thief na thief! It doesn't matter whether or not he/she is carrying an umbrella or wielding a broom.
So what are you saying? We shouldn't vote?
Well, AtikuObi got my vote.
If you are from Anambra, you will be thanking Peter Obi.
Even the road leading to my house was fixed by Obi. A lot if roads in Onitsha were fixed by Obi and i am sure same happened in other localities. Before Obi, the roads were all gone and we were managing them that way.
What if didn't fix them, what would we have done? Nothing /nada.
Thank God for Our Obi/Igwe:Igwe Achebe, thank God for Peter Obi. I thank God for Ngige for finishing the Godfathers. It can only take a man with a lion heart to do what Ngige did.
Peter Obi did a lot for Anambra state. He did a lot for Onitsha. We support and will support him.
I also thank God for Atiku. I found out yesterday that he was the one that delivered us from Mbadinuju.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by ainas247: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:

The northeners are the king makers in Nigeria, and Sowore is not popular in the North, not to talk of being accepted, the fact is that he cannot win

You know the right thing to do

Let's go and let's God
And see how the northeners
Would be voting for AAC thinking its APC

grin
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
My opinion hasn't changed on Obi. In fact, watching him last night reaffirmed the thought I had during the Vp debate. An empty dunce. As simple as abc.

Empty dunce who didn't know the meaning of free trade zone but kept on parabulating around rather than say he didn't know what it entails.

A dunce who thinks labour is the only factor that affects the cost of production.

That same dunce was at it yesterday and kept on derailing and going off point with his stupid metaphors as well as throwing around rhetorics like a kindergarten child. He lacks decorum and looks disorganised throughout. What a chaos and shamble. Folks in developed countries watching the show would think Nigerians are dumb disorganised and lacks decorum like Obi. What has soccer VAR got to do with a presidential candidate vying for a seat? Yeye.

Brother nobody liked your post,meaning all what you said isn't true....The same Peter Obi is more way educated than you are (am sorry for saying this,but it is the truth)

You can check up on his educational attainment by asking the search engine Google

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by SoNature(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
TheAngry1:

Well, you said one right? He didn't deny that he invested state funds in his father's business, or did he? Is that corruption or not?

How come the EFCC is not chasing after him, sir?

Why are not angry that he also invested in Diamond Bank and Access Bank?

Why are you not angry that he broke Nigerian history by leaving his successor with 75 billion?

You are an unrepentant APC minion who just wants the docile Buhari to continue at all cost.

If God allows Buhari to win this election and continue, it's a clear sign that He wants Nigerians to die of abject poverty.

No rational leader grounds his economy to a halt in the name of fight against corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
He mesmerized Kadaria big time. He understands economy, governance and contemporary issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by franudi: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

So voting for a dullard will make you to be a smart person. Check your brain well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by IbrahimDamola: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
globemoney01:
Peter Obi bots everywhere. Peter Obi that embarrassed himself all through even Atiku did better than him

Sharap obiano's drunken monkey. How many bottles of kaikai did your principal guzzle today? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by MyGeneration(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

If they had asked Buhari and Osibanjo questions the way they asked peter obi and Atiku by now that kadira would have been in Efcc custody

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Kagawa10: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dshocker:

Brother nobody liked your post,meaning all what you said isn't true....The same Peter Obi is more way educated than you are (am sorry for saying this,but it is the truth)

You can check up on his educational attainment by asking the search engine Google

lol. I'm not looking for likes that was why I only posted my comment few minutes ago despite already booking space for an hour. Look at the second page and you would see someone quote the previous post I used in booking space. I'm not as fickle minded as Obi who thinks throwing around dumb metaphors would make him look intelligent and garner likes.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by khingTony(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
ainas247:

Let's go and let's God
And see how the northeners
Would be voting for AAC thinking its APC

grin
Because they won't draw their various logos there right?
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by franudi: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
TheAngry1:

Well, you said one right? He didn't deny that he invested state funds in his father's business, or did he? Is that corruption or not?
So in your sense that one is stealing?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by cobsol(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
tritt:
PO is just smart and intelligent.....He is also a good salesman/businessman. You guys have my vote.

OK you mean why wear wear we wear? �

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by cobsol(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
tritt:
PO is just smart and intelligent.....He is also a good salesman/businessman. You guys have my vote.

OK you mean why wear wear we wear? [center][/center]
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

lol. I'm not looking for likes that was why I only posted my comment few minutes ago despite already booking space for an hour. Look at the second page and you would see someone quote the previous post I used in booking space. I'm not as fickle minded as Obi who thinks throwing around dumb metaphors would make him look intelligent and garner likes.

But obi is still academically sound than Buhari and Osinbajo put together

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
TheAngry1:
Obi is a serial liar and a thief. No amount of grammar can change the fact that he invested state funds in his so-called family business, a fact he did not (or could not) deny last night. You cannot carve on a plank of rotten wood, no matter how hard you try.

If they tell you to chose a boss between Osibanjo and Obi who would you chose to work with, because I know one will only speak English, one you will build your horizons, one of his business NEXT cash and carry is doing well...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Kagawa10: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
MyGeneration:

If they had asked Buhari and Osibanjo questions the way they asked peter obi and Atiku by now that kadira would have been in Efcc custody
Same Khadira told Osinbajo to shut up and kept on drilling Buhari. You must be deluded to think they didn't have it tough but what I liked about them was that they were respectful and didn't throw tantrums like Pdp did.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Kagawa10: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dshocker:

But obi is still academically sound than Buhari and Osinbajo put together
In your deluded mind you think. Same Obi that Osinbajo taught on free trade zone at the vp debate?
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by WonderManly(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
ainas247:
smiley I would have vote Obi if he's not under atiku.. But anyhow anyhow my vote is for SOWORE

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results new results
It is better you vote AtikuObi or you vote not. Just because a vote for Sowore is a waste "third party". Nigerians didn't ready for any third party this time around. Maybe next election sha... If you like, come and slap, i dey for mountain!
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

And as you kagawa10 age older,your words will rather be filled with parables and words of wisdom.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Kagawa10: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dshocker:

And as you kagawa10 age older,your words will rather be filled with parables and words of wisdom.

Nor be only parables. Yeye. We wanted discussion at the meeting but all we had was dumb rhetorics and throwing tantrums like kids.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by bendike: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
ainas247:
smiley I would have vote Obi if he's not under atiku.. But anyhow anyhow my vote is for SOWORE

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results new results
You might as well vote buhari. Because a vote for sowore is wasted. There are only two candidates in this election.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Nor be only parables. Yeye. We wanted discussion at the meeting but all we had was dumb rhetorics and throwing tantrums like kids.

Then you are free to vote for your deluded and tyrant Buhari.. Maybe you are benefiting from his leadership skill(I don't know)

Mind you,i myself made alot of millions under this buhari's ridgim in my line of business,but so many people are suffering and embezzlement tripled under the APC....But,since so many people are suffering,i will use my pvc to vote Buhari and Osinbajo out of office.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by nazzyon(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
EARN A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HIGH SCHOOL
DIPLOMA in NIGERIA...

ACCESS TO U.S. COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES.

We have an exchange student programme where by our students travel to America towards the end of their training in Nigeria.

All teachers are Americans.

We offer:
- U.S. High School Diploma
- SAT Exam
- TOEFL Exam.
- Foreign Languages.
- Healthcare courses.
- Project Management courses.
- Health, Safety and Environment.

For enquiry: Call 08040400000, Call or WhatsApp: 08098270130

WHO CAN ENROL

- This academic pursuit is meant for students in the senior secondary classes. SS1 to SS3. While it may take a student in the SS1 about 2 years to cover the curriculum, a devoted and passionate SS2 and SS3 student can achieve this feat in one year. The flexible timing for lessons makes it a lot convenient to cover so much in a little space of time.

- Those who wants to have their post-secondary school education in the United State of America.
- Any students with deficiency in their WAEC results and who may want to enrol for another exam.
- A student who does not meet the cut off mark for Jamb may not stay at home doing nothing. He/She can enrol.
- Parent looking for lessons for their children.
- Adults seeking to catch up on learning without having to physically return back school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1ipxb-u6A&feature=youtu.be

Study your way to US.
You don't want to miss out on this.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by RomanGreen: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Awesome
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Kagawa10: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dshocker:

Then you are free to vote for your deluded and tyrant Buhari.. Maybe you are benefiting from his leadership skill(I don't know)

Mind you,i myself made alot of millions under this buhari's ridgim in my line of business,but so many people are suffering and embezzlement tripled under the APC....But,since so many people are suffering,i will use my pvc to vote Buhari and Osinbajo out of office.
Na so. Online billionaires.. In Pdp 16yrs, Enugu-Onitsha road was an eye sore but today it's a different story despite earning 60% less than Jonathan regime.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Na so. Online billionaires.. In Pdp 16yrs, Enugu-Onitsha road was an eye sore but today it's a different story despite earning 60% less than Jonathan regime.

Then vote your choice

But remember that what ever action you take,your future generations will benefit from that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.