Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians (32850 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by boxypane(m): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2019
We all know 90% of what he says are lies...
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by mzeepositive: 4:00am On Feb 01, 2019
globemoney01:
Peter Obi bots everywhere. Peter Obi that embarrassed himself all through even Atiku did better than him

Please are u well?
Immediately u see this pls locate a nearby Catholic church & go for confession
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by mzeepositive: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Kagawa10:

lol. I'm not looking for likes that was why I only posted my comment few minutes ago despite already booking space for an hour. Look at the second page and you would see someone quote the previous post I used in booking space. I'm not as fickle minded as Obi who thinks throwing around dumb metaphors would make him look intelligent and garner likes.

Oga u under a spell & d funny thing na 7 different gutter (not even sea/stream) dem cross take cast u
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Foolishbuhari: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Kagawa10:

Coming from someone with a hateful moniker.

Funny enough I was unbiased and was ready to listen to Atikuobi until I couldn't stand them. God knows I can't be a teacher in this life because if any of my student answer with rhetorics and dumb metaphors like Obi did to every question last night, I would smash his head against the wall.

Lol my moniker ain't hateful Bro it's just the unbridled truth!

You'd be honest in one thing though if you agree the moderator went on personal attacks against their personalities especially Atiku than she did with Mr buhari.

Obi on the other hand too held himself very well against the assault... That is if you can ever see anything good in the man sha Lol

Peace Bro but I pray for you Las Las you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by Ojiofor: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2019
corpershun:
I would have voted if it was Osibanjo/Obi ticket. Buhari and Atiku are both a no no

That's an impossible ticket.
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by KCEE11(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Wetin go pain me? Obi is not going anywhere near the presidency!

Wetin pain me pass for ur matter is that you don't even a pvc to vote and ur making noise....... Not to worry, its not long......feb 16, we would find out
Re: Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians by searchlight: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
TheAngry1:
Obi is a serial liar and a thief. No amount of grammar can change the fact that he invested state funds in his so-called family business, a fact he did not (or could not) deny last night. You cannot carve on a plank of rotten wood, no matter how hard you try.
maybe he did and still left that hug amount of money for anambra state. how Mich did your former governor left zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS / Payment Of New Deposit/Withdrawal Charges Optional - CBN / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.