Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano (47640 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Quality20(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari is a phenomenon that defies the comprehension of ppl like OBJ and other corrupt pdp elements. PDP and their money bags think they can buy us, but no no we are not fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
If Buhari is rigged in, and Nigerians remain docile, I will build a 15 feet fence perimeter around my home.

Beggars and criminals will be manufactured.

3 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Iamgrey5(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari didn't break any law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by nwaanambra1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
NOW WE ALL KNOW FROM WHERE HE IS IMPORTING THE CROWDS!!

WE ALSO KNW INEC HAS ISSUED THEN VOTERS CARDS!!!

NIGERIA! BEHOLD BUHARIS 25 MILLION VOTES FROM HIS KINSMEN FROM NIGER AND SUDAN!

3 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Valfrankie(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
They came to identify with their Son, Jubril. The President must be from either of the two States in Niger.

4 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Chiprince007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Alright.. All this people shouting next level is as if you have not use Nokia before ba.. You don't know that next level is harder
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Godjone(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
This message Is to Atiku. Any body on this forum that knows Atiku should pls tell him to be on the watch out. They are planning with the Niger governors to import underage voters from Niger to be used in an event inec played into their hand through perceived failure of the card reader

2 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Yankee101: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Islamization....the agenda

Fulani...at the epicenter cum Danfodio
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Jokerman(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigeria na real banana republic
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Basdkg(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
BABA ALL THE WAY TILL 2023

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by otipoju(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari...hypocrite of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by fredoooooo: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
If you like you die if you like you wail , you go die and wail for nothing ... we are moving to next level grin

2 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Evercurious(f): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
is this not an electoral crime ? to recieve political support from elected officials of another country is an electoral crime.. Imagine the Russian Governors following Donald Trump to campaign....

What does that tell you? They ll simply make sure they get their citizens to vote for Buhari .After all Niger Republic is just a walk from katsina borders.. At least I ve been there

3 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Forciblevibes(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
They are his Brother now...!

Meanwhile, Make sure you follow the link in my Signature for valuable Info, If you Wish to Live and Work in Canada this 2019
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by rusher14: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
afroxyz:

Don't mind those gays above you that have sold their generation for 30k monthly

Is it not 15k per month that's making you cry like a baby?

2 Likes

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Ibnltd33: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
A foriegn governor joining buhari on a campaign in Kano, is that not against the law??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Soulsymbol99: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
There way of countering the US, EU, and UK but it will nt wrk.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Iyajison: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
But UK/US/EU shouldn't interfere in ur anarchy kind of decision making...

This madness is crossing level 100 already... Tyrant..

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Evercurious:

What does that tell you? They ll simply make sure they get their citizens to vote for Buhari .After all Niger Republic is just a walk from katsina borders.. At least I ve been there

yes and it amounts to foreign interference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Evercurious(f): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Godjone:
This message Is to Atiku. Any body on this forum that knows Atiku should pls tell him to be on the watch out. They are planning with the Niger governors to import underage voters from Niger to be used in an event inec played into their hand through perceived failure of the card reader

My dear that's no news. I served in Katsina State and it's allowed over there.

1 Like

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by brightalo17: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
is this not an electoral crime ? to recieve political support from elected officials of another country is an electoral crime.. Imagine the Russian Governors following Donald Trump to campaign....
ode where did you read this? Again why using Russia from Europe and not Canada from North America as example? Yeye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Sunshyne200(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ibnltd33:
A foriegn governor joining buhari on a campaign in Kano, is that not against the law??

If I were Atiku and I win, I will cut all relations with that damn country.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by odomanis: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
And Amaechi is there....Pls someone serve some chilled Fura da Nunu to Mr Rotimi Amaechi...

Seems he is thirstyi........

5Million votes come feb 14

Niger republic will suppy 1m. we see how the votes come from Kano. Please explain their interest and why this is not external interference in our election.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Demol4trillions(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
next level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Atiku007: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
I understand only one thing for sure is that No election fraud in the 2019 election. The only thing I just want is free and fair election. Haha see crowd tongue

1 Like

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Gandollar(f): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

grin grin

Write letter to UN, US, China, UK

The last letter you guys wrote to international body, didn't you see how they have Buhari serious warning.
Write another one, this time they must beat him silly.
Gradually but surely, you are taking over from the slow Sarrki
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by wntnews: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's always sickening to hear news like this from APC & Buhari camp. They are dumb to have invited foreign figures to influence our election. Shame on Buhari, Osibanjo and their supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by ofoka: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Those are the people that votes in 2015 and have registered more voters now
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Ricky109: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
I advice that no atiku/obi supporter should watch the video....else hypertension is on the way Ooo..this is massive blok vote for pmb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo / Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.