Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano (47638 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by DabuIIIT: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Morning ,afternoon and night, you are always jumping from one thread to another wailing like an hungry Parrot... You no dey tire?
how do u know this,if u too aint the same thing u are accusing others of?
U are pointing one finger @ another man but four are pointing back @you,hypocrite
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by livelymatilda22: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

how do u know this,if u too aint the same thing u are accusing others of?
U are pointing one finger @ another man but four are pointing back @you,hypocrite
Rubbish talk from an old corrupt lying wailing zombie.. Common sense should have told you that you will always fine the time any post was made, no matter the time you logged it..
Even if I am offline for 2 years, once I come across any post on nairaland, I will automatically know the time and date it was posted
I am not disappointed in you though, what else should one expect from a lying and corrupt wailing Zombie?
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by antighaita2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is this not interference?
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Musisco01(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
is this not an electoral crime ? to recieve political support from elected officials of another country is an electoral crime.. Imagine the Russian Governors following Donald Trump to campaign....

Let your atifku too commit the crime make we see now ndi ara cheesy
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by LuckyM: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Let me not believe the insinuation that some people are giving out our PVCs to foreigners �����
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by DabuIIIT: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Rubbish talk from an old corrupt lying wailing zombie.. Common sense should have told you that you will always fine the time any post was made, no matter the time you logged it..
Even if I am offline for 2 years, once I come across any post on nairaland, I will automatically know the time and date it was posted
I am not disappointed in you though, what else should one expect from a lying and corrupt wailing Zombie?
lolsss
see bitterness and frustration
e pain am
grin

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by livelymatilda22: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

lolsss
see bitterness and frustration
e pain am
grin
Stop crying... It isn't funny
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by maisauki: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
And Amaechi is there....Pls someone serve some chilled Fura da Nunu to Mr Rotimi Amaechi...

Seems he is thirstyi........

5Million votes come feb 14
Dont think abt valentine too much, erection is 16, nt 14
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by DabuIIIT: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:
i know,i can feel ur pain grin
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by DabuIIIT: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:
i know,i can feel ur pain grin
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Tiffbuxas: 5:34am On Feb 01, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Nigerians should expect influx of mercenary voters from Niger republic. (INEC should take note).

Any wonder Ganduje promised 5m vote for Buhari? And Buhari calls him a responsible Governor despite his viral bribery videos.

Definitely Buhari cannot deny knowing the 'technology' that's been proposed for the promised 5m votes.
as long as they registered as Nigerians baba they will vote o
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
erinalex:
that is why engaging u in discourse is always a waste of time.

I said in my comments, that u should quote the electoral rules that says other wise.

Instead of u to shame me, by quoting those rules, u resort to abuse.

The best u can offer here is display of emotions and abuse.

If u are sure, that such rules exist, quote it; that is d only thing i require from u.
You can abuse me for all I care, but answer my question 1st.

u sit in d comfort of ur room, and dish out lies, base on ur imagination.
U can only fool ur gullible fellows.

If PMB has breach d law, head to court; that is d civil way of seeking redress.
Crying and wailing online, has Never help you and will Not also help you again here.
The APC hierarchy are busy denying the stupid act, claiming the Niger Governors were in Nigeria for security talks but an uncertified , unrecognised digital zombie still awaiting actual recognition is asking me to show you the law!
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by erinalex: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
WrathOfHadez:

The APC hierarchy are busy denying the stupid act, claiming the Niger Governors were in Nigeria for security talks but an uncertified , unrecognised digital zombie still awaiting actual recognition is asking me to show you the law!

call me Zombie, 1 million times, that is d only thing u can offer online.

The fact is that, u are yet to answer my question.

Since u like crying about rule of law & due process, once d tide is against u; show me that section of d law that says other wise.

If u fail to do just that, u'll only continue to wail, abuse and cry here.

U can never do more than cursing.

Quote d rules and stop crying; simple.
U can't claim ur points with facts; d best u know is hearsay !
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by GleestarsMag: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UgBv3FMyM

Massive Crowd Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Rally today in Kano State #PMBInKano
#NextLevel #Febuhari16 #PMB4Plus4

Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2019
erinalex:
call me Zombie, 1 million times, that is d only thing u can offer online.

The fact is that, u are yet to answer my question.

Since u like crying about rule of law & due process, once d tide is against u; show me that section of d law that says other wise.

If u fail to do just that, u'll only continue to wail, abuse and cry here.

U can never do more than cursing.

Quote d rules and stop crying; simple.
U can't claim ur points with facts; d best u know is hearsay !

This 40k zombie hireling will quote me ceaselessly for a pay raise!

Knock yourself out and hope you get a promotion from a digital zombie to an actual one.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by Imohowo99(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Whether all the president in each country joint buhari compaign rally..Buhari is going back 2 daura by d grace of God.......cum feb 16
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by erinalex: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2019
WrathOfHadez:

This 40k zombie hireling will quote me ceaselessly for a pay raise!

Knock yourself out and hope you get a promotion from a digital zombie to an actual one.
I have been justified.

Thank God , u could not proof me wrong.

Back up ur claims, with legal documents.

Sorry, I can't continue this discourse with u, if only what u can offer is Ranting.

When u have ur facts and figures intact; I shall be back with u.

In d meantime, remain blessed.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2019
erinalex:
I have been justified.

Thank God , u could not proof prove me wrong.

Back up ur claims, with legal documents.

Sorry, I can't continue this discourse with u, if only what u can offer is Ranting.

When u have ur facts and figures intact; I shall be back with u.

In d meantime, remain blessed.
you quit? Your pay masters would be disappointed!

I never knew a low-pay grade zombie needed proof of his own servitude !

Quote me some more if you need a pay raise desperately.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by erinalex: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
you quit? Your pay masters would be disappointed!

I never knew a low-pay grade zombie needed proof of his own servitude !

Quote me some more if you need a pay raise desperately.
quit ? The issue here is Not about quit.

U expect me to continue d discourse with, No, I can't do that.

Am not making any progress,talking with u; d reason I "quit ".

U made some allegations, and I asked u to back it up,with facts, u refused and u want me to continue wasting my time with you ?

If u want us to continue, answer my question 1st. If not, No point , talking to u.

However, take it like this ---- its delusional, to always have d terrible believe, that, once I hold different opinion to yours; money has exchanged hands.

If that is your own way life, sorry, everybody can't be like u.

By d by, naturally we can't all face d same direction.

In any case, this is democracy, freedom of believe and association.

Believe forever u like, say forever u desire; but that can never translate to FACTS.

Bye for now; I speak with u after 16th of FEBUHARI.
Re: Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
erinalex:
quit ? The issue here is Not about quit.

U expect me to continue d discourse with, No, I can't do that.

Am not making any progress,talking with u; d reason I "quit ".

U made some allegations, and I asked u to back it up,with facts, u refused and u want me to continue wasting my time with you ?

If u want us to continue, answer my question 1st. If not, No point , talking to u.

However, take it like this ---- its delusional, to always have d terrible believe, that, once I hold different opinion to yours; money has exchanged hands.

If that is your own way life, sorry, everybody can't be like u.

By d by, naturally we can't all face d same direction.

In any case, this is democracy, freedom of believe and association.

Believe forever u like, say forever u desire; but that can never translate to FACTS.

Bye for now; I speak with u after 16th of FEBUHARI.
you even sound more confused than before.

Oh man, your punctuation must be a reflection of your personal life!

If you have the mental ability, go through your post slowly and you will never fail to realise why you're just a digital representation of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) / "Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.