Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (33377 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Omeokachie: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Customer friendly bank grin
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by iSage: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sue the bank, make them pay !
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by ipobarecriminals: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
wen the customer nor steal? Do such in FBN,the manager is a gonna
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Judybash93(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
samyyoung1:
I was there.......actually I left b4 it happen.....cldnt wait to miss my Atlanta flight

I hope you arrived safely though
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Femijohn198: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
useless mobile police,when there hear arm robber coming now they we remove uniform and runaway..
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by curvilicious: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
I hope the CCTV is working very well ¿
He should get a good lawyer sue the motherfuçking bank and the Nigeria police force all together..

My thot exactly
Sue and his money from damages will be rolling in millions
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Many bank officials (senior) are insane. There should be a way to deal with them. That was how one was shouting on me unnecessarily that year in First bank, Poly, Ibadan all because of small money wey my papa write inside cheque give me make i wire wire put my account. If no be God that day, i for knack that man Ondo jazz aswear.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by dazzlingd(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
That customer must have been a complet nuisance to be treated that way
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Godsend11: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
[left][/left]
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by gayman99: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Must customer service suffer all in the name of control policies? I have for the past two days being trying to resolve issues of account migration of some old customers of mine in another location. Note these were customers I opened accounts for when I was still with the bank and still call me to resolve issues even after 7years of leaving the bank. How can a bank staff delay account migration processes simply because the domiciled branch did not confirm the go ahead to use the new national I'd card slip when the customer is rightly in front of you with correct signature and passport as on the mandate? U. B. A should note and expect the attrition rate of customers to rise any moment from now. Hq management staff are in no position to make operation laws for customer facing staff when non of them has ever faced a customer talkless of counting cash in the counters.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by bigiyaro(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
A similar thing happened in Ghana and the Ghanaian govt immediately dismissed the officer and charges him to court so let's see how the Nigerian govt will handle this
guy! nothing go happen, nor be naija we dey? if to say nor be say nah buhari n atiku dey trend now, we for do the #bringbackourgirls style on UBA or #endsars tin on d police, then maybe, just maybe something may happen.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by abels(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
COME TAKE ME TO WORK FOR YOU IN ATLANTA PLEASE
samyyoung1:
I was there.......actually I left b4 it happen.....cldnt wait to miss my Atlanta flight
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by ithink7: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
A similar thing happened in Ghana and the Ghanaian govt immediately dismissed the officer and charges him to court so let's see how the Nigerian govt will handle this

9ja no get government right now. So nothing go hapen.

1 Like

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Customer are always right, no matter what they did...

I no even dey like UBA customer service, they are too proud.�
Customers are not always right infact it is a fallacy
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Bamz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
samyyoung1:

I saw you at MMA 2

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by MrPaul2: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Hmm they might buy him official car or even promote him self. This is naija
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by TJMighty(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
samyyoung1:
Hope you didn't miss the flight?
Journey mercy...
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by pooozeee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Get a good lawyer and make a good money out of it
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is quite unfortunate if it actually happened. I thought these banks security guards are usually well trained and are elite..

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by FunctionX(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
deebrain:
Please, was it a slap that brought the victim to his senses or restored him to factory settings...
it helped to facilitate a factory reset.

Check my signature and topics for quality and affordable online learning.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by olisaEze(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Nig. Govt:- “We’re not aware of the kind of technology used in making the video”... grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by AeroplaneApple: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
MadCow1:
Wow
long time bro
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by heendrix(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
samyyoung1:

Lol
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by heendrix(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Many bank officials (senior) are insane. There should be a way to deal with them. That was how one was shouting on me unnecessarily that year in First bank, Poly, Ibadan all because of small money wey my papa write inside cheque give me make i wire wire put my account. If no be God that day, i for knack that man Ondo jazz aswear.

Lol grin
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Tonimanze(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
That is Nigeria Police for you. Employed to maintain law and order ends up installing disorder.

Meanwhile see how you can make money online by clicking on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) / EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.