Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (33381 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Emycord: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
that must be one of those who customers that pay in 5k once in a month as savings in the morning. only to come back later same day to withdraw it due to family responsibilities. and by the time he comes back 52.2 account maitain fee and atm fee and alart fee etc has been taken hence they money can't be complete again. that policeman dares not try it with people like we. one time my account officer had to beg me to open an extra account. so that when one accoun fills up the money wont start falling off like refuse from sanitation tipper. he called it back up account so that the surplus money can fall into the back up account. imagine
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Evercurious(f): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
acedsportsng:
Will we blame Buhari for this too?

The man in question looks as if he wanted to slap that woman undecided

YES... Do you know why? FRUSTRATION EVERYWHERE.. Nothing else
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Evercurious(f): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
A similar thing happened in Ghana and the Ghanaian govt immediately dismissed the officer and charges him to court so let's see how the Nigerian govt will handle this

My dear nothing ll happen.. Frustration has done a lot damage to common sense

1 Like

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Evercurious(f): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Police under Buhari cannot respect the rule of law when they know Buhari also doesn't respect the rule of law

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Evercurious(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
dazzlingd:
That customer must have been a complet nuisance to be treated that way

That's no excuse..
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by uvie66: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigerians and grrrr grrrr.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Hoodbilonia: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
i hardly go to banks
pos thingz
trasfer things
early morning 7.30 atm things
i'm always out of reach for npf
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by yemluc: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
...Even from the writers narration, a sanious person would understand the whole scenerio. some ppl are just too foolish in reaction.....and it's always those who share dat silly ideology of customer is always king of a thing. and it always applies to the bank.Does a King behaves madly.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by diteh(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin tongue grin
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by jacksonizzi: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
I hope the CCTV is working very well ¿
He should get a good lawyer sue the motherfuçking bank and the Nigeria police force all together..
sorry, pls take heart
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by horlakunle25(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
chai!! see wetin happen infront of my house don reach nairaland, i even see d police man dis nite sef!!! technology sha.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by onomeabuja: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
A similar thing happened in Ghana and the Ghanaian govt immediately dismissed the officer and charges him to court so let's see how the Nigerian govt will handle this
hmmmmmm OGA no b for this kind country wen dey born man ooooooo
everytin for this Republic na jaga-jaga ooooo
but if u think say i dey lie, just enter TP go ask Abdulkareem for lagos oooo

1 Like

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by SkiddyDoc: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2019
How easy it is to pass judgement? The writer never stated what transpired...we would appreciate a balanced view. You cannot walk into a bank for transaction and the next thing is for the branch to call the MOPOL and there is no documented case where such MOPOL just walks in and slaps a customer...trust me before any bank involves their security officer...the matter Don pass logical reasoning
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by player007(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A customer got a slap from a mobile police officer attached to a UBA branch at Charity bus stop, Abule egba, Lagos, today, for daring to complain about the difficulties he was experiencing with withdrawing his money.

According to eyewitnesses, the bank brought in the officer to get rid of the customer for raising his voice in the banking hall, but the overzealous policeman ended up dishing out numerous hot slaps.

It was gathered that he even went to the extent of bringing out a knife to stab the customer. .

Seeing that the situation was balling out of control, the manager attempted to pacify the victim by trying to take him into his office, but customers were unsatisfied and walked out on him.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/uba-policeman-beats-up-attempts-to-stab-aggrieved-customer-inside-banking-hall-video/

Untop Your Own money again?
Oghene me.
Get a very good lawer.
Sue the Bank and police.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by kasila4u: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
the present 9jirian govt doesn't read the newspaper nor listen to the news.... So he's not aware of it. Dat's D end of D case.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by Jason007: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2019
If it's a country with human rights in tact. The bank, the branch manager and the police officer, is in trouble with a lawsuit. Am going to sue them for everything under the sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by dazzlingd(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Evercurious:

That's no excuse..

I pray you don't jam so very crazy customers, you will feel like dragging them to one corner and beating the hell out of them.
There are situations customers Slap and physically abuse staff
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by BluntBoy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
kasila4u:

the present 9jirian govt doesn't read the newspaper nor listen to the news.... So he's not aware of it. Dat's D end of D case.

So, if you were the president, you would be reacting based on a one-sided story abi?

Even in law courts, police sometimes use extreme force to remove suspects from the witness box. Sometimes, even the court allows it.

If the customer feels aggrieved, he should get a lawyer.
Re: UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall by kasila4u: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, if you were the president, you would be reacting based on a one-sided story abi?

Even in law courts, police sometimes use extreme force to remove suspects from the witness box. Sometimes, even the court allows it.

If the customer feels aggrieved, he should get a lawyer.

the rule of law functions well only in your govt textbook bro..... This is nigeria . Wake up... It's hard and expensive to get a clear-cut justice in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Lady Broke Down In Tears During Mass Burial In Benue (Photos) / One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.