Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (34223 Views)

Why You Should Never Start Affiliate Marketing / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by bigiyaro(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
The10thMan:

With mere words, IT CAN NEVER BE CUT DOWN. NEVER.
quod erat faciendum.

thought begets words, words begets action.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by The10thMan(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
bigiyaro:
thought begets words, words begets action.

Then, until it does.

We deal with the real. Not wasted/useless potentials.

We await the action. Only then shall we value the thoughts and words. Otherwise, it is mere day dreaming and mouthing off.

I hope you understand.

NOW I MUST DROP THIS as it is becoming the typical Nairaland childishness, where people argue to win and not to learn. I have avoided it and MUST CONTINUE TO DO SO.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by bigiyaro(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
The10thMan:

Then, until it does.

We deal with the real. Not wasted/useless potentials.

We await the action. Only then shall we value the thoughts and words. Otherwise, it is mere day dreaming and mouthing off.

I hope you understand.

NOW I MUST DROP THIS as it is becoming the typical Nairaland childishness, where people argue to win and not to learn. I have avoided it and MUST CONTINUE TO DO SO.
abeg, get the fvck outta my MT.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Onnasucs1:
you'll have to work to set up such a system right? And you referred to that work as "working for money"

How will money work for me if I don't work for money at first?
Good question!
I have the best answer.

I don't say we should not work. Yes. Work is good what I want to let you know is that if you are working and earning without you having any valuable assets then you are a slave to money.
If you want to set up a system whereby money would be working for you then you have to be a business owner and an Investor.
For Instance, we all know how valuable dollais now.
Check how much $1 is in naira.
So, if you want money to start working for you, u have to take advantage of this!
Go online and start doing legal things that you would be earning at least 2000 dollars per week. Let's assume u start blogging., u manage your blog for six months, get approved by goggle adsense by promoting your blog, then you can employ bloggers to start managing your blog why the money flows freely to ur bank accnt. You see, you don't even need to do the blogging urself. That is what I mean by enslaving money

Note: Enslaving money is a step by step process that you need to learn carefully
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by oriyomi56: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mployer:
Very funny thread cheesy

I went through all these but I made good success anyway. Here are my tips.

1. Get a job first

2. Find a biz you can do while working or get a job that will allow you do some biz
3. Start with savings from your salary and don't eat from the biz. Business grow faster when no one depends on it

4. When you make losses, save the situation from ur salary.

5. Keep learning and keep investing
6. When the business is strong enough, resign from your job.

***Eating from a new business is the major cause of business failure.

Best advice from experience
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
groomed:
lol bros, some guys do 3-5Million in a month.... just make sure you have a product that is hard to find, but in high demand, blast your ads and watch people tear down your door with money in hand begging you to take their money.

bro put your guy through na, I need practical investment ideas. Tired of office work.
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Fidelismaria: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hey guys

What business can an undergraduate student do while still in school?
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

Good question!
I have the best answer.

I don't say we should not work. Yes. Work is good what I want to let you know is that if you are working and earning without you having any valuable assets then you are a slave to money.
If you want to set up a system whereby money would be working for you then you have to be a business owner and an Investor.
So, if you want money to start working for you, u have to take advantage of this!
Go online and start doing legal things that you would be earning at least 2000 dollars per week. Let's assume u start blogging., u manage your blog for six months, get approved by goggle adsense by promoting your blog, then you can employ bloggers to start managing your blog why the money flows freely to ur bank accnt. You see, you don't even need to do the blogging urself. That is what I mean by enslaving money

Note: Enslaving money is a step by step process that you need to learn carefully

nice idea. can i employ blogger to manage my blog. www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Hey guys
What business can an undergraduate student do while still in school?
many bro. importation blogging clothe design perfume selling data reselling
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Brizzy404: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Naihub Business Forum

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2019
adonainana:

Please what is your phone number and email please

am waiting for ur chat sir 08120292561
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2019
emperorblog21:

nice idea. can i employ blogger to manage my blog. www.emperorblog.com.ng

Yes ofcourse! I've visited your blog and I want to rate u at least 5stars coz the blog loads fast and contains lovely romantic stories. But permit me to ask.
How are you promoting your blog in order to get more visitors at least you need close to 50,000 visitors daily or 5000 daily
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Brizzy404:
Naihub Business Forum

I've checked your forum and its too bad. You really need to work on that forum before promoting it
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Brizzy404: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

I've checked your forum and its too bad. You really need to work on that forum before promoting it

What exactly do you mean by "too bad"
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

Yes ofcourse! I've visited your blog and I want to rate u at least 5stars coz the blog loads fast and contains lovely romantic stories. But permit me to ask.
How are you promoting your blog in order to get more visitors at least you need close to 50,000 visitors daily or 5000 daily

self promotion sir. facebook ads, Nairaland,referral the blog is going to be a year old by april and am.,not relenting going to have more visitors if i spend on the ads
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Fidelismaria: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2019
emperorblog21:

many bro.
importation
blogging
clothe design
perfume selling
data reselling

Thanks for the reply bro

Tell me more about the perfume selling

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Thanks for the reply bro

Tell me more about the perfume selling

make perfume by yourself give it a nice name package it and promote it. u can check googl for more info sir

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2019
i think a Simple rule of business is if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a progress.

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Ay04z(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

Good question!
I have the best answer.

sound easy. Lolx

2 Likes

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Brizzy404:

What exactly do you mean by "too bad"
It does not load completely, and again it looks so unprofessional. It's a forum and no signup page od comment. Infact no even users to discuss business with. I wanted to signup but was very disappointed when i couldn't see signup link! Please work on these.
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ay04z:
sound easy. Lolx
Yes you are right and It's always easy only when you follow the steps required.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by adonainana: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
TakeMeTop:

Hi I can get you qualified leads who wants to register their company. I will do this by coldcalling business owners , as an experienced closer , I will Confirm each contact before passing it to you and you take it from there.

I will deliver at least 50 Confirmed leads to you every month and you pay me 50000 to work with me. Are you interested? Quote me

Bro what is ur email or phone number ?
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Brizzy404: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

It does not load completely, and again it looks so unprofessional. It's a forum and no signup page od comment. Infact no even users to discuss business with. I wanted to signup but was very disappointed when i couldn't see signup link! Please work on these.

Sorry about your inconvenience but i think the problem came from your browser or network as the site loads very fast and it is simple and easy to navigate. Below are screenshots.

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Brizzy404: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
amgr8:

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by sharpwriter(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2019
milkytins:
Started a business with 4M with help of loan, the business has colapsed totally, I have sold the machines and other materials, yet, the loan never finish.
Currently using my salary to pay loan of a business that is no more. Thank God for the backup job.

C-H-A-I (in PEJ's voice) Sorry!
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by sharpwriter(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Koval12:
Wonderful thread. Spent over 4m to set up my supermarket business about two years ago. Till today, am still battling for stability. It's been one loss after another. Now am heartbroken because of expired goods totalling about 200k. Even people owing me don run comot

C-H-A-I (in PEJ's voice) Sorry bros!
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by sharpwriter(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

Same here & dat is business for u...
I spent close to 1.5m on a business last year...i no dey bother go there again. Na my friend just dey go at times...Same happen to my dad and i thought he was not serious, until i experienced it myself. I have told all my siblings to use their money to buy land and resell or keep it in the bank. I trust no business...if business show u shagay ehn...lol
1.5 million shocked shocked, and me still dey worry over my 115,000.... C-H-A-I (in PEJ's voice) Sorry!
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by sharpwriter(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Yoighaman:
I started a business a year ago, invested millions and each passing day I wonder where the money we make zooms to....I understand cashflow and all that but there is just this evil spirit always waiting to swallow the money, it comes in various forms of expenses within and outside your budget. My advice is simple, ensure you save something everyday no matter how small and never touch it, a piggy bank would make sense, once one is full, get another. For example, if you saved at least 5k everyday for a year whilst going through the challenges, at year end, you would at least have something to show for the pain and effort. Resilience is very important in business. You must keep your eyes on the big picture, that way, the little hiccups would not break you. May God bless our hustle.

Hahahaha @ the bolded ... I don't know if you believe in God; if you do, you may wanna pray sometimes against it and disarm that spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by sharpwriter(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Ay04z:
sound easy. Lolx

No mind am cheesy cheesy as if 2k dollars per week na walk in the park; e never gel for dollar owners, na outsiders e go easy for. It isn't impossible though, but it can be earned with good and rare skills especially in IT and those software stuffs. As for blogging tinx, person fit wait tire; blogging was only lucrative during its advent days, not now where everywhere is saturated with blogs and sites.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by pomide(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
I always suggest people going into business, or embarking on something expensive to always do some home work.

If you're going to be buying big machineries for your business you're doing yourself a big harm if you're not insuring them. What happens when they break down? Or something unfortunate happens?

Nigerians generally have a bad culture with insurance as they believe in God to insure lol.

Hire an insurance consultant/agent which is basically free, talk about how you'd like some cover for yourself, there can be plan adjustment worked out specially for you to tailor your needs. Simple, focus on growing your business, at least your capital is backed up.

A simple insurance policy can help in a long way.

Check my signature
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Ay04z(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
sharpwriter:

No mind am cheesy cheesy as if 2k dollars per week na walk in the park; e never gel for dollar owners, na outsiders e go easy for. It isn't impossible though, but it can be earned with good and rare skills especially in IT and those software stuffs. As for blogging tinx, person fit wait tire; blogging was only lucrative during its advent days, not now where everywhere is saturated with blogs and sites.
my bro it all Abt learning a good skill which someone get passion for and master it. Den work smartly and pray. To the glory of the Lord am making an average of 4 to 7k daily. With my biz. Though am not comfortable yet. Still want to improve more. and i believe in him.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by sharpwriter(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ay04z:
my bro it all Abt learning a good skill which someone get passion for and master it. Den work smartly and pray. To the glory of the Lord am making an average of 4 to 7k daily. With my biz. Though am not comfortable yet. Still want to improve more. and i believe in him.

Yes, you're right; there are similarities in your reply with what I have said.... 4k to 7k naira daily is good, still falls at N49k per week and 196 to 200k per month. What I am saying is the blog that the person I quoted was trying to advertise, and the reality of $2000 per week without rare skills that are in demand, not Naira. I said 2,000 dollars not Naira. Abi your 4 to 7k na Dollars?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / Court Awards ₦200 Million To Yobe Girl Electrocuted By MTN Cable / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.