Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (34206 Views)

Why You Should Never Start Affiliate Marketing / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Ay04z(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
sharpwriter:

Yes, you're right; there are similarities in your reply with what I have said.... 4k to 7k naira daily is good, still falls at N49k per week and 196 to 200k per month. What I am saying is the blog that the person I quoted was trying to advertise, and the reality of $2000 per week without rare skills that are in demand, not Naira. I said 2,000 dollars not Naira. Abi your 4 to 7k na Dollars?
; noo. i now get your point

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
amgr8:

Yes ofcourse! I've visited your blog and I want to rate u at least 5stars coz the blog loads fast and contains lovely romantic stories. But permit me to ask.
How are you promoting your blog in order to get more visitors at least you need close to 50,000 visitors daily or 5000 daily

wich oda aspect can i use to het more daily visitor
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Brizzy404:

Sorry about your inconvenience but i think the problem came from your browser or network as the site loads very fast and it is simple and easy to navigate. Below are screenshots.

Oh yes! I just checked it now. Great job! But if you don't mind, my advise to you is that you should try making it accessible for all browsers. Let's learn from Nairaland, facebook, google, etc, they wouldn't have gone anywhere if they did not have java encoding and other codes that would enable all phone users to view their websites
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
okay :-D
are you single angry
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
are you single angry
Yes
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Yes
good cool so how are you
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
good cool so how are you
fyn
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
fyn
kk,so where are you from?
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
kk,so where are you from?
Not until you tell me yours
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Teeklef(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2019
who knows about gas cooker filling business
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Not until you tell me yours
OK,but I ask first undecided oh well I'm from port Harcourt smiley
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
OK,but I ask first undecided oh well I'm from port Harcourt smiley
Enugu undecided
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Enugu undecided
ok, are you on WhatsApp? smiley
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
ok, are you on WhatsApp? smiley
Yes
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Yes
ok,let chat there,your number smiley
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
ok,let chat there,your number smiley
not until I see your pic
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
not until I see your pic
how will you see my pic if we don't chat on WhatsApp ?embarassed I can't put my pic here now,undecided you know we have too much scammers here. lipsrsealed
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Babyforever(f): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
how will you see my pic if we don't chat on WhatsApp ?embarassed I can't put my pic here now,undecided you know we have too much scammers here. lipsrsealed
Go away
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Go away
why cry
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbiish:

Financial discipline is good, but too much of everything is bad!
Your own is extreme....haba!
If you continue like this, you maybe punishing your wife & kids, thinking is financial discipline. Moderation is key in all we do!

Mind u if u die today, what happens?
Learn to apply moderation in all u do abeg...this is extreme!

Did you say extreme?
You ain't ready for business if you can't be extreme coz the truth is true entrepreneurs 'play' with money and businesses, that is our hobby. Those extremes provide the fun.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by amgr8(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
sharpwriter:

No mind am cheesy cheesy as if 2k dollars per week na walk in the park; e never gel for dollar owners, na outsiders e go easy for. It isn't impossible though, but it can be earned with good and rare skills especially in IT and those software stuffs. As for blogging tinx, person fit wait tire; blogging was only lucrative during its advent days, not now where everywhere is saturated with blogs and sites.
You would have gained alot if u have asked me how to go about it
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by AmuRubber(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
priceline32:
Guys, Business is tough. The risks are monumental. You are the author of your fate. Only the strong will make it in business. I am a goat farmer and we have started an agro loan business.

I will say this first. The agro loan business to me is the biggest risk i have ever taken. Even though we have safety measures, It is still very risky. I wouldn't do it if it is not for my partners.

THIS IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME. I like to build things from ground up. I like things i can feel and can multiply. I only want to go to market if i want and not because i have to. In my goat ranch, i have enough goats i can afford for now and planning to increase the herd. Goats give birth to 2 mostly and 3 sometimes. So 200 females goats can literally double in a year. so in 2yrs i can have up to plus minus 550 goats from 200 females. And in 3yrs, do the math and add their kids that can now have a kid now. I have other dealings but this is the one i think everyone can easily grasp the magic for now.

I bought a huge land where land is dirt cheap. With 4m and the right mentor, you will be on your way with this business. Many billionaires work for many years underground. If i decide not to do the business, my land will still be appreciating and i can rent it out to other people farming different thing.

Superstore business to me will break you heart really quick if you don't understand it. unfortunately a lot of people rent a shop and fill it with goods and to them, they have started business. You are joking.

We need to stop this instant gratification mentality. Every big business person you see out there paid heavy dues. Hard work plus luck does the magic.

Money is in the little things we take for granted. A lot of people would have been stinking rich if they took the advantages in their village. But they will leave their village and rush to town. People who have made it don't give up secretes like that. Information is power.

Entrepreneurship is about solving problem. Look for a problem that is affecting a lot of people, find a solution and get paid. Importing shoes from China or creating IG OR FB page to sell things is not a sustainable thing to reply on. Copying will kill you.

Advice:
1. I believe in gradual growth. No quick way to make it in business. People will deceive you, praise you even though they know you are heading the wrong way.

2. Don't do what everyone is doing. What everyone else is doing will lead you to no where. They will lie that they are making money from it meanwhile they have another means of making money. Don't ever ever follow what everyone else is doing.

3. If you have decided to do business, just know that you have decided to open your heart for beatings and heart break. As a business man, your job is to constantly seek out what works and where it works for you. You business might work in lekki but will never work in Epe. So be ready and open minded to make that sacrifice.

4. Mentor. You need a mentor. Dont just go and borrow money and start something someone told you and you heard it is working. NO NO NO. You will die of high BP. Without the right people, no body will ever succeed. You always need the right people.

ONLY TUST THE ADVICE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS SUCCEEDED IN THE BUSINESS YOUR ARE PURSUING.

peace.

I'm grateful to you for making this great post.
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eezy global service

what we do- Procurement of goods from china major site (1688, alibaba)

social media management- Facebook, instagram ads

i also run paid ads and sponsored post on my blog www.emperorblog.com.ng

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eezy global service

what we do- Procurement of goods from china major site (1688, alibaba)

social media management- Facebook, instagram ads

i also run paid ads and sponsored post on my blog www.emperorblog.com.ng

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
adonainana:

Whats the name of your blog

www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / FCMB Shuts Down Branches, Sacks Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.