Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found (4699 Views)

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / DMGS: The Oldest Secondary School In Igboland (Then And Now Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by MrShugar(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
One of Earth’s oldest rocks may have been dug up on the moon.

A chunk of material brought back from the lunar surface by Apollo astronauts in 1971 harbors a tiny piece of Earth, a new study suggests. The Earth fragment was likely blasted off our planet by a powerful impact about 4 billion years ago, according to the new research.

“It is an extraordinary find that helps paint a better picture of early Earth and the bombardment that modified our planet during the dawn of life,” study co-author David Kring, a Universities Space Research Association (USRA) scientist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, said in a statement. (Biologists generally believe that life got a foothold on Earth between 4.1 billion and 3.8 billion years ago.) .follow link to read more : www.shugarreyluminations.com

1 Share

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by ABSAO(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
shocked[sup][/sup] This is wonderful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by SKhanmi: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Interesting. Alternative tales of history mentioned a planet between Earth & venus That was destroyed by a rogue roaming planet? Devastated earth also, tore a huge gap in it's side.... which is filled by the ocean currently?. Well people prefer to be told the popular version of history

4 Likes

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2019
SKhanmi:
Interesting. Alternative tales of history mentioned a planet between Earth & venus That was destroyed by a rogue roaming planet? Devastated earth also, tore a huge gap in it's side.... which is filled by the ocean currently?. Well people prefer to be told the popular version of history

You're correct.

Each 3,600 year revolution of Nibiru to the region of Solaris created ever more violent disturbances on Nibiru, the Sun (huge solar flares) Mars (Lahmu) and Earth. On Earth, Enki’s son Nergal reported from the south tip of Africa that the Antarctic ice sheet was sliding to the ocean and would, next approach of Nibiru, slide into the sea and cause wave reverberations that would engulf most of Earth.

After The Impact.....

The flood waters from the deluge, 13,000 years ago, receded; they left the uplands intact. The waters had totally carried away the Nibiran settlements and buried Mesopotamia and the goldmines in Africa under silt and mud. Of the Anunnaki settlements, only the raised stone Landing Place at Baalbek, Lebanon, was intact; their spaceport at Sippar was totally gone.

Enlil summonsed to the Landing Place the Nibirans who survived the flood on the Earth’s peaks and the astronauts in spacecraft orbiting the planet. He also called in his son Nannarfrom his refuge on the Moon and Enki’s son Marduk from his refuge on Mars.

Marduk reported: "Lahmu [Mars] by the passage of Nibiru was devastated. Its atmosphere was sucked out, its waters evaporated, a place of dust storms it is." Nannar reported the Moon was only usable with Eagle Masks [helmets].

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by tillaman(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Damnnnn

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Lagbaja01(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Isn't funny how people can easily believe a 4billion years event and find it hard to believe some 2000 years old event.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by shakmati(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

You're correct.

Each 3,600 year revolution of Nibiru to the region of Solaris created ever more violent disturbances on Nibiru, the Sun (huge solar flares) Mars (Lahmu) and Earth. On Earth, Enki’s son Nergal reported from the south tip of Africa that the Antarctic ice sheet was sliding to the ocean and would, next approach of Nibiru, slide into the sea and cause wave reverberations that would engulf most of Earth.

After The Impact.....

The flood waters from the deluge, 13,000 years ago, receded; they left the uplands intact. The waters had totally carried away the Nibiran settlements and buried Mesopotamia and the goldmines in Africa under silt and mud. Of the Anunnaki settlements, only the raised stone Landing Place at Baalbek, Lebanon, was intact; their spaceport at Sippar was totally gone.

Enlil summonsed to the Landing Place the Nibirans who survived the flood on the Earth’s peaks and the astronauts in spacecraft orbiting the planet. He also called in his son Nannarfrom his refuge on the Moon and Enki’s son Marduk from his refuge on Mars.
Y
Marduk reported: "Lahmu [Mars] by the passage of Nibiru was devastated. Its atmosphere was sucked out, its waters evaporated, a place of dust storms it is." Nannar reported the Moon was only usable with Eagle Masks [helmets].

Na this man wey dem say na fraud na im you dey quote?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by profeazy: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Talking about origins, check out the velociraptor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEn-pxWAta8
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
shakmati:

Na this man wey dem say na fraud na im you dey quote?

They're calling him a fraud because he exposed where all the religions were plagiarized from.

And in order to keep the gullible masses dumbed-down, they had to discourage the sheeples from reading anything associated with Zechariah Sitchins - otherwise everybody will suddenly become wise & discard religion. grin

3 quick questions for you:

1.) Did the Anunnaki visit Earth?

2.) Who built the Pyramids of Giza?

3.) Were any Ancient Sumerian Tablets found & excavated from Nippur (present-day Iraq)?

The answers to these questions should tell you if Zechariah Sitchins was a fraud or not. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Elzak(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Was earth born 4 billion years ago already? I'm just asking
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by gbolybobo: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Lols
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by abumeinben(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2019
SKhanmi:

Bulling or "Toutery" didn't start with humans after all.
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by shakmati(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

They're calling him a fraud because he exposed where all the religions were plagiarized from.

And in order to keep the gullible masses dumbed-down, they had to discourage the sheeples from reading anything associated with Zechariah Sitchins - otherwise everybody will suddenly become wise & discard religion. grin

3 quick questions for you:

1.) Did the Anunnaki visit Earth?

2.) Who built the Pyramids of Giza?

3.) Were any Ancient Sumerian Tablets found & excavated from Nippur (present-day Iraq)?

The answers to these questions should tell you if Zechariah Sitchins was a fraud or not. grin

You ask me questions you do not have answers for. Or You wanna use stitchin's answers to prove you know?
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Pamtoye(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

You're correct.

After The Impact.....

This is a rather interesting write up... Tell me bout d writer... U got a pdf copy of his work or u rather tell me d site to download it from... Really interested in d full story
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by sureteeboy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Elzak:
Approximately 4.6 Billion years ago. Not just the Earth, but our Solar System at large
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
shakmati:

You ask me questions you do not have answers for. Or You wanna use stitchin's answers to prove you know?

Stop assuming, I am not you. Why would I ask you questions I don't have answers to?

Every awakened soul - even on Nairaland knows the answers to these questions. I am not a sheeple that gobble-up just anything I'm told on CNN or BBC. I engage my brain in reflective, independent & critical thinking.

Maybe you should just stick to your beliefs while I stick to mine - fight no dey there!
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by shakmati(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

Stop assuming, I am not you. Why would I ask you questions I don't have answers to?

Every awakened soul - even on Nairaland knows the answers to these questions. I am not a sheeple that gobble-up just anything I'm told on CNN or BBC. I engage my brain in reflective, independent & critical thinking.

Maybe you should just stick to your beliefs while I stick to mine - fight no dey there!

Lol @ awakened soul. Bhuddism is even better than what you so called 'awakened' souls preach. Awakened indeed. Who awakened epp? People are talking with facts, others are actually changing lives using the gospel, and you are telling me you are awakened so therefore, you saw the airline the annunaki used to arrive to earth. Which colour of shirt were they wearing please?
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Airoflaw(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Isn't funny how people can easily believe a 4billion years event and find it hard to believe some 2000 years old event.
science can lie sometimes he!
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by Elzak(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
sureteeboy:

Approximately 4.6 Billion years ago. Not just the Earth, but our Solar System at large
wahaaow!
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by DankPineapple: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you consider that at one point, the moon was once part of the earth, ( fission theory) this really isn't news worthy
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by 22brains(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrShugar:
One of Earth’s oldest rocks may have been dug up on the moon.

A chunk of material brought back from the lunar surface by Apollo astronauts in 1971 harbors a tiny piece of Earth, a new study suggests. The Earth fragment was likely blasted off our planet by a powerful impact about 4 billion years ago, according to the new research.

“It is an extraordinary find that helps paint a better picture of early Earth and the bombardment that modified our planet during the dawn of life,” study co-author David Kring, a Universities Space Research Association (USRA) scientist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, said in a statement. (Biologists generally believe that life got a foothold on Earth between 4.1 billion and 3.8 billion years ago.) .follow link to read more : www.shugarreyluminations.com
when God said "let there be light" don't you know it was a powerful bombardment? The voice of God is a voice of thunder!!!!!
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by 22brains(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
DankPineapple:
If you consider that at one point, the moon was once part of the earth, ( fission theory) this really isn't news worthy
an hungry man is an angry man, an angry man has a evil heart, evil hearted man is capable of rituals. To cut the story short, vote out buhari, vote out hunger, vote out hardship. Vote out corrupt politicians whose children ride expensive power bike, go for medical treatment abroad, buy expensive hand bag. While we mumuciously suffer claiming integrity.
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by 22brains(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
DankPineapple:
when God said "let there be light" don't you know it was a powerful bombardment? The voice of God is a voice of thunder!!!!!
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by 22brains(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Airoflaw:
science can lie sometimes he!
Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by 22brains(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

Re: This Is Serious!!! The Oldest Known Earth Has Been Found by 22brains(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Elzak:
when God said "let there be light" don't you know it was a powerful bombardment? The voice of God is a voice of thunder!!!!! Fragments of earth found on the moon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Should Source Funds Privately - Anyim / It Is Impossible For Snakes To Exist Today But How Come They Still Exist? / K.s.u Post Utme/admission 2011/2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.