Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. (4519 Views)

Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2022
[img][Yesterday I bought a pack of six 330ml Guinness Malt. I opened two and shared my children.

Both of them have drank it to past half before I playfully asked them that I should have a taste.

Lo and behold one of them is actually a Guinness Stout in malt bottle. I nearly went crazy. I spit it out immediately and stopped my kids from further consuming it.

I called their customer care immediately and the lady at the customer care said that they will look into it after collecting the production and expiry date. This does not sound convincing to me though.

Please what other steps can I take to ensure the proper thing is done?

Thanks in anticipation to all Knowledgeable Nairalanders.

My child has not been himself since yesterday

1 Share

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Oblongata: 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Guinness stout and malt contains the same ingredients except Guinness stout has alcohol and is burnt. So you didn’t know all these while?

21 Likes

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2022
Oblongata:
Guinness stout and malt contains the same ingredients except Guinness stout has alcohol and is burnt. So you didn’t know all these while?

The Malt bottle actually contained the burnt alcoholic stout beverage. I tasted it and confirmed this. And I am sure there will be more in the public space.

It is actually a costly mistake from the company

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Moneyboyz: 3:08pm On May 28, 2022
Funny man, so you don't know malt and stout (beer) are made from same ingredients.
They smell and almost taste the same.
The difference is one will get you drunk, the other will not.

7 Likes

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by robinso01(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2022
So how is ur kid?

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Which kind nonsense be that? undecided
Go on their twitter handle and threaten to sue their f*ckin ass unless you'd be properly compensated, atleast they should take charge of your child's medical checkup and expenses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Minjim: 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
Medical
robinso01:
So how is ur kid?
Kaiair:
Go on their twitter handle and threaten to sue their f*ckin ass unless you'd be properly compensated, atleast they should take charge of your child's medical checkup and expenses

Medical checkup bawo

Did he say his kidswere hospitalized ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by brandnprinting: 4:10pm On May 28, 2022
Its not possible. All six in the pack will be stout because they are from one production line. Dont waste your money for court case, just enjoy your stout and malt whichever

6 Likes

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by excanny: 4:19pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:
[img][Yesterday I bought a pack of six 330ml Guinness Malt. I opened two and shared my children.

Both of them have drank it to past half before I playfully asked them that I should have a taste.

Lo and behold one of them is actually a Guinness Stout in malt bottle. I nearly went crazy. I spit it out immediately and stopped my kids from further consuming it.

I called their customer care immediately and the lady at the customer care said that they will look into it after collecting the production and expiry date. This does not sound convincing to me though.

Stout, beer and malt are made from same barley but the barley in stout and malt is burnt. All three also contain hop extracts.

Malt is the only one without alcohol in it.

Don’t go and disgrace yourself acting like a 70-year old man.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2022
excanny:

Stout, beer and malt are made from same barley but the barley in stout and malt is burnt. All three also contain hop extracts.

Malt is the only one without alcohol in it.

Don’t go and disgrace yourself acting like a 70-year old man.

That is the point, malt is not meant to contain alcohol but this one does and I still the others that are unopened which I believe contains alcohol because bringing close to my nose I perceive the acholic content.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2022
Kaiair:

I still have the others unopened which I believe also contains alcohol and I am very sure of this.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by LikeAking: 4:31pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

I still have the others unopened which I believe also contains alcohol and I am very sure of this.

Abeg send all d unopened ones come my side.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by excanny: 4:47pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

That is the point, malt is not meant to contain alcohol but this one does and I still the others that are unopened which I believe contains alcohol because bringing close to my nose I perceive the acholic content.

How did you know the opened contain alcohol? Did you do a lab test on it?
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2022
Minjim:

Medical

Medical checkup bawo

Did he say his kidswere hospitalized ?
Him talk say the thing dey affect dia system undecided
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
excanny:

How did you know the opened contain alcohol? Did you do a lab test on it?

Okay, I know the taste of alcoholic Guinness Stout because I used to consume it. Maybe I should also inform you that I gave people around my area to taste just for confirmation and every one confirmed that it is indeed alcoholic stout and not the Non Alcoholic Malt.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2022
It could actually be that the product I bought is not a genuine Guinness Product or a mistake from Guinness Nigeria but I want them to get to the root of this matter to know where the fault is from.

But I know that there is a fault some where and I am very sure of what I am saying .

Somebody is mixing the Guinness Product up.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by excanny: 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

Okay, I know the taste of alcoholic Guinness Stout because I used to consume it. Maybe I should also inform you that I gave people around my area to taste just for confirmation and every one confirmed that it is indeed alcoholic stout and not the Non Alcoholic Malt.

You don’t have a case, before you go ahead to make a mockery of yourself, ascertain by a lab test that the malt contains alcohol first, if confirmed, hold on to the remaining unopened ones to push your case. And hope that when they too get tested, they also contain alcohol as well.

You have to also proof that you didn’t deliberately add alcohol to the malt yourself.

So better don’t open all. And probably get a lawyer and maybe a journalist to help you blow this up.

But without any confirmed lab test to show that the first malt bottle contains alcohol, don’t even waste your breath.

5 Likes

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by excanny: 6:42pm On May 28, 2022
And don’t forget there are fake Guiness products also in circulation. You have to also prove that these ones you bought are genuinely from Guinness . Better find out beforehand from their authorised dealers how to spot a genuine Guinness product.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Minjim: 6:51pm On May 28, 2022
Kaiair:

Him talk say the thing dey affect dia system undecided

Kids drink alcohol most time now. You just laugh it off.

It depend on the age though
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2022
Minjim:

Kids drink alcohol most time now. You just laugh it off.

It depend on the age though

My child is two years and Six months old.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Harry00(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
[Ke author=brandnprinting post=113254690]Its not possible. All six in the pack will be stout because they are from one production line. Dont waste your money for court case, just enjoy your stout and malt whichever[/quote]
I don't get it please explain
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Minjim: 8:07pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

My child is two years and Six months old.

That's a no no
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Collins4u1(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

The Malt bottle actually contained the burnt alcoholic stout beverage. I tasted it and confirmed this. And I am sure there will be more in the public space.

It is actually a costly mistake from the company

Your kids get mind dey drink that butter stuff.

The last time I tasted it was in 2010, was the first and last
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Sucre6: 8:19pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

I can assure you that u have just purchased a counterfeit product, Guinness has been in the business since 1759 and they can't make such errors, this is the making of a concocted bad combination of poor ingredients from one Mr. Kenneth at his back yard. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Mastakija(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
Leemao grin
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2022
Sucre6:

I can assure you that u have just purchased a counterfeit product, Guinness has been in the business since 1759 and they can't make such errors, this is the making of a concocted bad combination of poor ingredients from one Mr. Kenneth at his back yard. It's a pity

Yes, there is a possibility that the product is not genuine but I want them to investigate to the root of the matter, it should not be swept under the rug.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by missjekyll: 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

Yes, there is a possibility that the product is not genuine but I want them to investigate to the root of the matter, it should not be swept under the rug.

And you would be quite right. I suggest you stop giving anybody a taste. Store the rest of the bottles and the receipts .
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by LandMann: 9:46pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

How much were you paid to concort this lies for bad publicity for Guinness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Powerfly(f): 10:21pm On May 28, 2022
Thonia69
Hey babygirl... Dropped you a mail cheesy wink
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 28, 2022
Powerfly:
Thonia69 Hey babygirl... Dropped you a mail cheesy wink
Alright babe..
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2022
Pictures Seems like it's just for clout. Because where are the pictures?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Dli Enquiry / Adams Adebola Integral Coaching Class!!! / Maths Is Now Compulsory In Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.