Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga (620 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga by celebgistz: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jude Abaga, Nigerian rapper and record producer better known as M.I, says he never wanted to be the most popular rap artiste in the country.

Speaking on Thursday in an interview with PTV, the 37-year-old rapper said he only wanted to be able to feed and take care of his family.

“As long as I can feed myself, take care of my family and be happy, I’m a very private person. I never wanted to be the most popular,” the ‘One Naira’ singer said.

“Getting older as an artiste, you need to start thinking about things that are more important.

“Though the pressure has been much on me, I’ve never been depressed.

“It’s okay to try and not get it right. It’s okay not to have the best car or watch. It okay if don’t fly private. Don’t put pressure on yourself. Happiness comes first; every other thing should be secondary.”

Speaking on wanting to venture into film production, MI, as he is popularly called, said he doesn’t believe that acting is for everyone.

“I want to approach it from a production standpoint. I’ve long been a fan of movies but I don’t want to enter as an actor,” he explained.

“I want to find talented directors, writers and support them with my skill set. We have an exciting script and it’s going to be a movie that everyone would want to watch.”

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-NEW-I-Never-Wanted-To-Be-Popular-I-am-A-Very-Private-Person-Says-MI-Abaga
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga by celebgistz: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga by Kanoute(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is a Nigerian rapper I love so much..
He still has some sense in his head and is not carried away with the recent trend of money, women and hard drugs song contents...

Wise advice... Love yours.. No matter what you have, there is probably someone with a better one.. You are never going to be happy until you love Yours..
Re: I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga by celebgistz: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga by celebgistz: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2019
cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Never Wanted To Be Popular, I’m A Very Private Person - M.I Abaga by Bloggerdredd(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / WWE Roman Reigns Is Back From Treatment / Bobrisky Mother Spotted Alive In Magodo After He Lied About Her Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.