Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,482 members, 7,836,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! (4572 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Lol. Pmb widely accepted in the SS and SE? You mean an average Igbo man will leave Obi and vote Osibanjo? For ur info bro this is the first time in our Democracy that an Igbo man will be running for a VP slot in Nigeria. It's an opportunity bro. Forget about d back door endorsement of APC by the SE or SS, that's if their is one. An average SE or SS person will vote PDP. That's d fact

All you political rookies talking about what you dont know

Who told you this was the first time an Ibo man was running as VP?

In 1979 NPN Ekwueme ran as VP to Shagari
In 1993 NRC Sylvester Ugo ran as VP to Tofa
In 2003 ANPP Chuba Okadigbo ran as VP to Buhari
In 2007 ANPP Ume Ezeoke ran as VP to Buhari
In 2007 AC Ben Obi ran as VP to Atiku

So tell us another lie

4 Likes

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by cutesmilez(f): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
raumdeuter:

All you political rookies talking about what you dont know

Who told you this was the first time an Ibo man was running as VP?

In 1979 NPN Ekwueme ran as VP to Shagari
In 1993 NRC Sylvester Ugo ran as VP to Tofa
In 2003 ANPP Chuba Okadigbo ran as VP to Buhari
In 2007 ANPP Ume Ezeoke ran as VP to Buhari
In 2007 AC Ben Obi ran as VP to Atiku

So tell us another lie
Mr man, aside NPN, which was one of the strongest political party in the second republic, and won the election, all d other political parties listed up are mere regional parties. Since 1999 the fact remains dat dis is the first time a national party will field an Igbo man as Vp
Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by bishopjoe02(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you see why it's hard to take APC supporters seriously?
oga u nor get shame, instead of you to hide your head in shame, u are still ranting, this guy just burst your bubbles, APC is synonymous to lies
Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Mr man, aside NPN, which was one of the strongest political party in the second republic, and won the election, all d other political parties listed up are mere regional parties. Since 1999 the fact remains dat dis is the first time a national party will field an Igbo man as Vp

First you told us that

cutesmilez:
For ur info bro this is the first time in our Democracy that an Igbo man will be running for a VP slot in Nigeria.
I gave you multiple instances Ibo men have been VPs later you came with another lie about regional party

Explain to us how NRC of 1993 was a regional party or how ANPP was a regional party

4 Likes

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by bishopjoe02(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

Watkins Glen Concert 2017

Bros, you are the man, they just went online to download fake picture for their followers to masturbate on

1 Like

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by farem: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Lol. Pmb widely accepted in the SS and SE? You mean an average Igbo man will leave Obi and vote Osibanjo? For ur info bro this is the first time in our Democracy that an Igbo man will be running for a VP slot in Nigeria. It's an opportunity bro. Forget about d back door endorsement of APC by the SE or SS, that's if their is one. An average SE or SS person will vote PDP. That's d fact

When I read the bolded, it's confirmed again that not that some here are babies, and politically ignorant, they are self delusional!

A white American living in America will laugh at this twisted and jaundiced history

4 Likes

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by donphiilopus(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

You tactically avoided my post. grin cheesy
Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by ozo13(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

I don't need to come down or be a northerner bro. I just presented some bitter facts. Do u no dat kwankwanso is one of PDP's main asset in the North? Kano's vote will not be as much as 2015's own for APC in kano, based on percentage
if we r using that analysis.do u know Akpabio in uyo, Orji uzo kalu , ogburu of delta, senator ndoma egba and many more are now in Apc and got political values too.they will cut down pdp vote too.if u say know to the analysis ,we may as well say ur kwankwaso analysis doesn't hold water too

4 Likes

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by cutesmilez(f): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
donphiilopus:

You tactically avoided my post. grin cheesy
Nah, I didn't. You already concluded in ur last post, dat I av nothing more to say, so their's practically no need engaging in more analysis
Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by donphiilopus(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Nah, I didn't. You already concluded in ur last post, dat I av nothing more to say, so their's practically no need engaging in more analysis

Lol. No p. Enjoy.

You seem fair though even if your first submission seems ridiculous. At least, most of your posts on this thread are devoid of insults. Very unlike most Atiku' supporters.

3 Likes

Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by haryothosyn93(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good evening everyone here, my name is Ayomide Tovard. I am seeking for your financially help, I have been sent out by my landlord and I haven't gotten any job after my service year. I have tried all possible means to raise the money for my single room where I rented but no financial help is forthcoming. Kindly donated anything for me. Please and please, kindly contact me through my email "haryothosyn@gmail.com" . No amount is small,I am begging you in the name of God. I am not a lazy person just that things are not going out for me the plan them. I will be expecting you all to donate/help me out from this.

This is not a scam

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: PMB IN KANO: What Happens In Kano Is More Than Lock Down, It's a Tsunami ! by klemmsbeat(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Anambralstson:

Toronto concert 2003
http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/08/concerts-with-record-attendance/
grin grin
Even the pix here is that of 2015 elections....check thats poster, its written 2015 to 2019 insha Allah.....funny zonbies jst want to conforth themselves...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo said he was not excluded from Security meeting (Video) / See The 84 Yrs Old Nigeria Ambassador To USA, Too Old To Walk / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.