Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty (11977 Views)

Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Kagawa10: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2019
K
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2019
A vote for Buhari is a vote for the Cabal. Don't belief me! Ask his wife Aisha.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by sureheaven(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Fight na fight whether na clean or dirty.

Winner will celebrate at the end . shocked
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Seetto: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2019
It is atiku that is fighting dirt, they are not satisfy with what they have looted, they want come and loot again, and set pace for future looters

Don't why people enjoy looting so tey they go loot some people brain join.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by islandmoon: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2019
if Buhari can read ABC to Z without mixing it up, I will mobilize 1millions voters for him. the man is always confused
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by RoyalUc(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2019
"How many countries would appoint a chief justice without thorough checks on his or her background, including financial affairs?"

I believe my beloved Nigeria fails in this area.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Recently, Eurasia, the international consulting group, said that, as president, Atiku “would focus on enriching himself and his cronies”. But instead of confronting the negative perceptions, Atiku and his allies are feeding them. In a recent interview, he said that, if elected, “I am going to enrich my friends”, and one of his key allies, Buba Galadima, told a newspaper that, “Even if Atiku breaks into CBN, we will make him president”. With such reckless statements, why wouldn’t the negative perceptions persist. Add to that the toxic legacy of PDP’s 16 years in power, associated with widespread corruption.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by mozona(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2019
we know already... hmm, even see as the dullard broom even bend
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Forciblevibes(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Politics is dirty...

Meanwhile,
If you would like to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, Click the link in my signature to get Valuable Information.
Kindly share, you might help someone's life, by doing so.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Ocfreedom(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2019
What I know is that in this feBUHARI we will pick one pATIKUlar president OBIdiently...
HappyNewMonthAll
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Lokostic77: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2019
BubuZombi:
Buhari... The man that fits the present Nigeria
Nigeria... A country that need leaders like Buhari

Let us join hands and vote for Next Level...
Buhari till 2023
your MUMU na follow come according to a Area father, your MUMU no get part two
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Lokostic77: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2019
BubuZombi:
Buhari... The man that fits the present Nigeria
Nigeria... A country that need leaders like Buhari

Let us join hands and vote for Next Level...
Buhari till 2023
your MUMU na follow come according to Area father, your MUMU no get part two
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by enemyofprogress: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
He will still fail
insha Allah
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by TheWritingHub(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2019
Forciblevibes:
Politics is dirty...

Meanwhile,
If you would like to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, Click the link in my signature to get Valuable Information.
Kindly share, you might help someone's life, by doing so.

How is Canada today?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by jaymee0(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
I sha know say naija kind of corruption need iron hand.

Enough of hiding behind the rule.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by Shalom043(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
I still wonder what is going on in the fight against corruption. FIRS generated over 5trillion in 2018, that is different from Oil money, yet the present government have borrowed more than 7trillion in 3and half years. What actually was the money used for? I am concerned because I am a Nigerian. If we continue like this, all Nigerians will eventually bear the consequences.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by BubuZombi: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Lokostic77:
your MUMU na follow come according to Area father, your MUMU no get part two

I still they learn were you dey. You know, you are the Lord Of Mumu.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by WNKQI: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
The best fight against corruption is by technologically preventing it from even happening. Atiku got my vote for this. You don't fight corruption by creating tension all over the country thereby scaring investors away. you don't also fight corruption by creating more corrupt people around yourself
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty by madridsta007(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
Isgnoscriminals:
It is absolutely clear that undisguised falsehood has become the only strategy the main opposition party is banking on in its fatal quest to return to power to resume its ignoble tradition of sharing our common resources to its addicted subscribers
[/s]

Let me tell you what will happen if Buhari wins. And these are things which I am sure you know and most people here know and agree with, even privately.
-The financial markets will react negatively. This will be for a sustained period of time.
-Buhari believes in rewarding loyalty. Hence his non-performing ministers will likely remain for a second term. The outgoing ones will be replaced- and this will take 6 months or more.
-Young people, clearly seeing no hope in Nigeria, will throng foreign embassies seeking for visas to leave. Internally, foreign countries will designate them as economic migrants. Expect to see a high rate of visa denials.
-Fulani terrorists herdsmen will ravage the North Central, and will enter down south. South West, South East and South South will not be spared. Expect South West to try to stay quiet about it as they will want to get power in 2023.
-Sadly, more economic crisis. Buhari is unlikely to look for competent hands who will steer Nigeria's economy as these persons are not from the North. Dont be surprised if Nigeria heads into recession again.

I know these sounds bleak, but I am just being blunt here. Quietly, I am certain most people know this anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Posthumous 117 Birthday: Anambra Declares Public Holiday Nov 16 / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.