Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) (46480 Views)

Massive Vacancies In A National Microfinance Bank / CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shygal:
CV SUBMISSION AT NIRSAL NATIONAL MICROFINANCE BANK

NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2018 and commenced operations following the grant of a licence by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a National Microfinance Bank in the same year.

We are looking for individuals who will be a part of our team.

To apply kindly send your Cv to: recruitment@nnmfb.com.ng
Please I will like to chat you up... Drop ur number for me on my email address please...
Thanks
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by captainking(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shygal:
CV SUBMISSION AT NIRSAL NATIONAL MICROFINANCE BANK

NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2018 and commenced operations following the grant of a licence by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a National Microfinance Bank in the same year.

We are looking for individuals who will be a part of our team.

To apply kindly send your Cv to: recruitment@nnmfb.com.ng
Thanks for this info. Let me apply.. Cos I have experience from the Ab mfb... Addosser mfb.. Finex mfb.. And other top mfbs In Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by gucciangel(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Carsprayer22:
I called someone. They are using manual submission for the application. That email submission is shit.. They don't even check mail ✉
Was there this morning. They refused collecting hard copy, that I should send it online.

3 Likes

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
gucciangel:

Was there this morning. They refused collecting hard copy, that I should send it online.
Okay, thanks for the update......

2 Likes

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by onymodel(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Please how far, was anyone able to submit their CV to this email address??
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by sophiathefirst: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Shygal:
I'll advise we ensure to grab this opportunity and if you have applied already let's keep ourselves updated on this thread. One love!
Is the recruitment still on?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Please what's the latest? Any update?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by onymodel(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
These guys are wicked. No email on their webpage.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by tunex301: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please I'm just submitting today hope is not late
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by tunex301: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please I I'm just submitting hope it's not late
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
tunex301:
Please I I'm just submitting hope it's not late
My brother I don't think it is late, we that we submitted ours months ago haven't heard from them... let's just pray for God's Favour......
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by DEBUU: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please house who should I address the letter to?

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by jt2damoney(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
I saw this thread now and i am bit worried.I need advice guys.
I have a sure slot for this NIRSAL National mfb which i have already turned down when i was called by a director in cbn,because i already have have an appointment letter from one of the state agency for community and social development project(worldbank assisted) to kick start this month.pls I want to know if i made a wise decision.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by jt2damoney(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
jt2damoney:
I have a sure slot for this NIRSAL National mfb which i have already turned down when i was called by a director in cbn,because i already have have an appointment letter from one of the state agency for community and social development project(worldbank assisted) to kick start this month.pls I want to know if i made a wise decision or should I show interest now for the MFB and leave the CSDP.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by AstralBody: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
jt2damoney:
I have a sure slot for this NIRSAL National mfb which i have already turned down when i was called by a director in cbn,because i already have have an appointment letter from one of the state agency for community and social development project(worldbank assisted) to kick start this month.pls I want to know if i made a wise decision.
I think u made a big mistake, while would u reject a federal job. U should have accepted the offer from him n still keep the state job
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by jt2damoney(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
well,i never liked banking job and i never knew it was a federal job too,i was also scared of bank closing up tomorrow.i was making sure i keep to the one at hand first since i already have an APL...CSDP pays very well too and it was newly incorporated as an agency in the state,which makes me one of the pioneers.
AstralBody:
I think u made a big mistake, while would u reject a federal job. U should have accepted the offer from him n still keep the state job
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Hussar(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Any update pls? Has anyone been contacted yet?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by junluk: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2019
Hussar:
Any update pls? Has anyone been contacted yet?

Was contacted for Interview to take place on Thursday 2nd of may
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by juri: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
junluk:

Please, when were you contacted and whatcmeans, e-mail, phone etc. Also, did you send your application by way of email as suggested here or was it physical submission? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Amazonboss(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
A relative of mine turned down this job offer after she was called by an insider. It's well and w are here scouting for good jobs. Lord hear my prayers. I have you alone

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
juri:

Please, when were you contacted and whatcmeans, e-mail, phone etc. Also, did you send your application by way of email as suggested here or was it physical submission? Thanks.
Please kindly attend to this question sir. Thanks
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
junluk:

pls when were u contacted?..my own source is a director in CBN,and he asked me not to worry about Interview.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Burchester: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
HarunaWest:

pls when were u contacted?..my own source is a director in CBN,and he asked me not to worry about Interview.

How did you apply. Email ??
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Burchester:

How did you apply. Email ??
hand mail
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Burchester: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
HarunaWest:

hand mail

Okay. At thier main office right. Will try submission to
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Burchester: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
jt2damoney:

Give me your slot
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Burchester:

Okay. At thier main office right. Will try submission to
I submitted to my source...If you take it to their office,you I'll be bounced.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Lekan6ix: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
plz bro, can I give you to submit for me? thanks bro
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by junluk: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
juri:

Was contacted on Friday.. Got a phone call from NIRSAL. The other question can't be answered.. Sorry
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by junluk: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
juri:

Phone call...
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by junluk: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
HarunaWest:

Then u no get issues na... Just get set to resume work anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? / Finally, A Job With Globacom / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.