Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,695 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

ASUU STRIKE: A Door Locked And Has Been Tried By Many Keys- Comr. Agubuche Chile - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: A Door Locked And Has Been Tried By Many Keys- Comr. Agubuche Chile (564 Views)

Mouau Management And Hon. Sam Onuigbo By Chile Agubuche / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / ASUU Strike: An Adventure Game By Agubuche Chile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: A Door Locked And Has Been Tried By Many Keys- Comr. Agubuche Chile by Chile1234: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
ASUU STRIKE: A DOOR LOCKED AND HAS BEEN TRIED BY DIFFERENT KEYS BUT TO NO AVAIL.

By: Rt. Hon. Agubuche Chile(Speaker of the 25th parliament SUG MOUAU)

A reawakening to all Nigerian students..A must read to all Nigerian students.

I greet you all fundamentally and alutarisely. Dear Nigerian Students the ASUU strike is over 84 days, let me bring it to your consciousness and let it serve as a reawakening and rejuvenation. Since the inception of the strike, 50% of the Nigerian students were less concerned about it and also loved the break in academic activities. Some consciously, unconsciously and subconsciously wailed and said in pidgin "Abeg make ASUU strike continue till after Christmas"

It grieves my heart that some Nigerian students are taking this issue with laxity, levity and lethargy being lackadaisical and complacent about the whole scenario. Okay, let me break it down for you....If this strike is not called off before the forth coming general, brethren the strike will be up to 7 or 8 months because after the general elections in february, it will take over 2 months for inauguration, and after inauguration, No right thinking Government can release billions of naira for an organization immediately. I dont know if you are following.

If we, Nigerian students could be serious about this strike issue by making it trend all over the media sites such as Facebook, twitter et all it will act as an emissary to the government indicating danger. Nigerian students are tired of staying at home. I will still commend the leadership of NANS ZONE B ably and sagaciously led by Comr. Bishop Okereke for mobilising the Nigerian students on a peaceful protest yesterday at Onitsha head bridge. I support the idea of boycotting the general elections if the strike is not called off because is an act of disenfranchising the Nigerian students.

I must commend the leadership of ASUU for being dogged but they must understand that we have a president that is uneducated, we have a president that don't care about the educational sector, we have a president that made a Professor(Prof Onwuka) a junior minister that is Minister of state for education, we have a president that made a mallam, a senior minister(Adamu Adamu) that has been inconsequential since the uproar and fracas in this ASUU strike, we have a labour minister that has been inconsistent and uncertain in the resolution of the 3 months old strike. They said there would be ASUU and FG meeting this week but uptill now, No date and time that is to say they don't care. I therefore enjoin the leadership of ASUU to consider the students I calling off the strike, students should be their priority not even their demand because government is not ready to respond to everything.

#EndAsuuStrike, #OurMumuDondo
Kindly Rebroadcast...
Re: ASUU STRIKE: A Door Locked And Has Been Tried By Many Keys- Comr. Agubuche Chile by adeoyesam(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
I think it is right time to go back to the by-fire, by-force method because this government of ours is not ready and it is written in the face. Nigeria students should stand up to compel FG do the needful. The drum of aluta should be beat once again.

#EndAsuuStrike

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Sentences 3 Killers Of Uniosun Student To Death / Latest JAMB News For Sunday, May 5th, 2019 / Jamb Results Delay:truly Awoof Dey Run Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.