Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash (1380 Views)

PEPT Judgement: LP, APM And PDP Fined Millions of Naira / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Peter Obi Speaks On PDP-APC Clash At Dei-Dei Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by Vitualcop(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Trouble and Confusion as APC and APM supporter's in the state capital clash and many were injured.

Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by nogasimplicity: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
just because of politics.
Stupidity at its peak.
The police should investigate and Justice serve.
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by BuhariAdvocate: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
What is this shocked

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by Hdayo1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
A slave can’t serve two masters at a time. Amosun coming out under APC and sponsoring a governorship aspirant under APM is pure anti party. Ogun state elections are still not predictable.
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by Asshurbanipal: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
How educated are yorubas really? Thuggery and agberoism can't thrive in educated society
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by jk200: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
How will a sane person fighting for politicians that kept their own children outside the nation ?

Only the stupid ones will follow politicians blindly. You need to learn from what happens in osun state in the year 2006. It was a deadly clash between Aregbesola supporters and then gov Oyinlola. many lives was lost. Fast forward to 2014, Oyinlola defected openly in Osogbo stadium from PDP to APC to raise the same Aregbesola long time political enemy hands Up for 2nd term in office.

Many people were surprised but thats just politics. Now tell me, what happens to those that lost their lives back then in 2006 all because of this TWo men?

They are no more and this two politicians moves on with their lives.

my advice to every one out their, support your candidate wisely and dont fight because of politicians. You too can be the Governor of your state tomorrow only if u stays alive.

vote wisely and support wisely.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
PDP and ADC stand a better chance in Ogun state.
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2019
jk200:
How will a sane person fighting for politicians that kept their own children outside the nation ?

Only the stupid ones will follow politicians blindly. You need to learn from what happens in osun state in the year 2006. It was a deadly clash between Aregbesola supporters and then gov Oyinlola. many lives was lost. Fast forward to 2014, Oyinlola defected openly in Osogbo stadium from PDP to APC to raise the same Aregbesola long time political enemy hands Up for 2nd term in office.

Many people were surprised but thats just politics. Now tell me, what happens to those that lost their lives back then in 2006 all because of this TWo men?

They are no more and this two politicians moves on with their lives.

my advice to every one out their, support your candidate wisely and dont fight because of politicians. You too can be the Governor of your state tomorrow only if u stays alive.

vote wisely and support wisely.

God bless you for this piece bro.
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2019
JUST ANOTHER NORMAL DAY IN THE SOUTH WAST€!!!
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by fatboyslym007: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
That guy just lost a foot; to what end now?
Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by dan761(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dapo Abiodun has a Certificate Scandal ,whether cleared by Court or not ,Amosun want to get a 3rd term through Akinlade ,Lado went ahead to join APM because he lost the Governorship Ticket ,Gbenga Daniel faction of Lado says he is supporting Dapo Abiodun on the note that he is from Ijebu .The only Candidate that stands out is GNI of ADC .Afterall 42 years of Ogun state Creation ,Ogun West has not Produced a Governor before ,Go out en-Masse tommorow 9th ,2019 to cast your Vote for Gboyega Nasir Isiaka .ADC ..Arise ,Shake me make I shake you make we succeed.

Re: Trouble In Ogun As APM And APC Clash by sincerlyyo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ogun state people should be careful, you all know how Gbenga Daniel wasted ogun state resources for good eight years doing nothing , spent state funds to build houses and Hotels in Ijebu, Abeokuta , using OGROMA to siphon funds , Amosun is doing very well on infrastructure development but his attention was much in Abeokuta , if you do mistake of handling the state treasury to Daniel boy , you will regret it, Dapo will only loot your money and share it with Daniel and Osoba , be wise and vote Amosun boy in person of APM Candidate who is Akinlade . 

dont trust Dapo, Daniel is politically useless!! Ogun people doesnt want anything to do with him, he was a 419 governor

(1) (Reply)

How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu / Counting Commenced In My Unit In Kaduna North / Atiku Plays Another Card, Meets With Top Nigerian Personnels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.