Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) (30240 Views)

Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
Zaria don port grin

these people no pass 45 to 50 nah. undecided
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by ClearFlair: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Who doesn’t know they are Shiites sponsored by PDP. Try harder. undecided
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Nasman(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
There's no magic that can stop EL Rufai from winning this election. Simple research will make you understand what's on the ground. The following are:
1. He has positioned himself as the champion of ending shia repeated violence against the majority.
2. He has reduced Southern Kaduna to an irrelevant political bloc.
And if for once you think that the Sunni majority in Kaduna will pick PDP over APC. Then I have no reason to have a conversation with you

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Sorry bro
BabangidaHamza:
Liars!!! Elrufai that was in Zaria today for his campaign in zaria and you are here posting shit..
When? Where? Time?
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by deholly99: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
GuyWise101:
After seeing the drastic decrease in price of their farming produce, like Soya beans , rice, beans etc from june 2015 till now, they would have no other choice than to bring back the working Govt of PDP.

SAYNOTOLIFELESSNESS.
baba na story what has PDP done in 16 years
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Seetto: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2019
The few pained Shiite members,...

Igbos banking on Shiite to vote for PDP , Shiite do not recognise constitutional authority , there fore do not vote....they will tell u they can't vote for some one that will cheat them, that is their ideology...

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
Zaria don port grin

This is the house of El-Zakaky the Shiites leader. El-rufai is from Zaria as well and I bet these number you seeing demonstrating ignorance cannot stop El-rufai. El-rufai has done well in Kaduna and people here are ready to re-elect him because one good term deserves another

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by nonsobaba: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
Zaria don port grin

These are members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria aka Shiites. The sad news for you and your dying PDP is that they don't vote cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by veratty360: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2019
even dats not true, am still perplexed seeing some group of genius burning brooms ��
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by aero1: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
deboysben:
Apc is fast losing up north

And after the looters lose election, they will be like

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by paq1: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
carinmom:

Zaria was completely shut down for APC yesterday, these jobless PDP miscreants were the ones burning the brooms after El Rufai left. Even school children were seen yesterday chanting 4+4.
The OP is trying so hard to make it look as if Zaria residents did not welcome their governor, which is not so.

Of course elrufai was welcomed and afterwards he was rejected. In the North having these two scenarios is a bad omen.
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is in front of the emir of Zaria palace.
This is serious.
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
NOC1:
dont let campaign crowd mislead you, 80% of the people you see are mobilized paid to attend such. i have mobilized for such thing back in the days, so i know how it works, that is why i dont comment on campaign pictures.

Not everyone gets paid sef
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
NOC1:
dont let campaign crowd mislead you, 80% of the people you see are mobilized paid to attend such. i have mobilized for such thing back in the days, so i know how it works, that is why i dont comment on campaign pictures.

I met one guy last week from my area who was mobilized and foolishly used his own money to come to Abuja and follow dem around for their campaigns as part of d crowd lol... Dey promised dem payment but na wen d money wey dey d guy hand finish him sense begin reboot.. Had to come borrow money from his uncle here to go back

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by MrAJQ(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
carinmom:

Zaria was completely shut down for APC yesterday, these jobless PDP miscreants were the ones burning the brooms after El Rufai left. Even school children were seen yesterday chanting 4+4.
The OP is trying so hard to make it look as if Zaria residents did not welcome their governor, which is not so.
For long I have know that PDP and their supporters are living in delusion

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
Zaria don port grin

I am actually laughing at you right now.

You are posting pictures of a few brooms being burnt by a super minority Shiites community in Zaria and saying Zaria don port without realising that Shiites don't vote.

They were just expressing displeasure at El rufai visiting Zaria for the mother of all rallies because the rally at Zaria yesterday was massive with thousands of supporters of el rufai lining up the streets for as far as the eye could see.

Were you afraid or ashamed of posting those pics and felt really good by posting less than 30 people and using it to claim Zaria don port? grin

PDP and falsehood its in your genes

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:

For long I have know that PDP and their supporters are living in delusion

My brother their lies of desperation is just so pathetic to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nbote:

I met one guy last week from my area who was mobilized and foolishly used his own money to come to Abuja and follow dem around for their campaigns as part of d crowd lol... Dey promised dem payment but na wen d money wey dey d guy hand finish him sense begin reboot.. Had to come borrow money from his uncle here to go back

You pdp liars always somehow either know somebody or somehow meet somebody with your tall tales of smokes and mirrors
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Pope22(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
carinmom:

Am a christian but I love Muslim religion very much, I have been telling people the truth about Muslim as seen in ur profile picture
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by bikefab(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
How many of them have their PVC? Very very important.
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
bikefab:
How many of them have their PVC? Very very important.
Those burning the brooms are holding pdp flags which means there pdp members.zaria have never gone to pdp.buhari and el Rufai got over 100k votes there in 2015 and will repeat same this year
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Liars!!! Elrufai that was in Zaria today for his campaign in zaria and you are here posting shit..
When? Where? Time?

How is it a lie ?!!!!! is that not Emir of Zazau' s Palace you see there .
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
The best political party that understands Nigeria's style of economic growth is still and will always be the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
Zaria don port grin

With the presence of the Shiites, APC can never win in Zaria.
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
who doesn't cherish freedom?
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
They should have given the brooms to broom sellers.
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
In from of the Emir's palace, in what you will call Elrufai's home town.

And people still think Elrufai and Buhari can win fair and square?
Re: Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) by endy14(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
deboysben:
this is how he was rejected
You need to hear what dat idiot was saying during the campaign wen he went to the emir palace youth were burning brooms

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / How Tinubu’s ‘zero Commitment’ At London Meeting Forced Wike Back To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.