Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami (1114 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by MrAJQ(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
What do you tag this Buhari rally in kano?
Let everyone gave his tag and let chose the best tag for the rally.

What am sure of is there has never been a gathering in Nigeria like this before.

1 Like

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by MrAJQ(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mine is tsunami of people

1 Like

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by kheny12(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mine is Apc pilgrimage in kano

2 Likes

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by MrAJQ(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
More pic

1 Like

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by jantofubu(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin chengi
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Youngk(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
For me I will simply say is joblessness

2 Likes

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Eze2000(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
MrAJQ:
What do you tag this Buhari rally in kano?
Let everyone gave his tag and let chose the best tag for the rally.

What am sure of is there has never been a gathering in Nigeria like this before.

What I am sure of is that you are not wise.

Have you not figured out by now that APC has been hiring crowds? What you are seeing are masses of jobless people and hungry people who else will leave work and go to welcome dead battery?

The crowds are in two categories :
1. Those that just want to see what the president looks like. (Thay are the same u saw in APC pictures of the streets of the SE. The same Buhari crowd that never show3d in the stadium)

2. Those who came for the #500 promised.

As APC campaign all over and moves closer to the north where the poverty is highest so do the crowds increase. Ever been to Kano before? Niger Republic is just across the border and, trust me, you have never seen poverty like in Niger. They will trek 100 miles to get a single meal and i bet the #500 offered at that rally can get them two meals

Crowds can and are bought and sold. If u don't understand google the term 'professional mourners' or 'Professional crowds' There are a group of women i know in Imo state who can cry bitterly at you funnel for just 2k each. Does that mean they know you or support you enering heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by MrAJQ(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Eze2000:

What I am sure of that you are not wise.

Have you not figured out by now that APC has been hiring crowds? What you are seeing are masses of jobless people and hungry people who else will leave work and go to welcome dead battery?

1. Those that just want to see what the president looks like. (Thay are those u see on the streets of the SE. The same Buhari crowd pix)

As APC campaign all over and moves closer to the north where the poverty is highest so do the crowds increase. Ever been to Kano before? Niger Republic is just across the border and, trust me, you have never seen poverty like in Niger. They will trek 100 miles to get a single meal and i bet the #500 offered at that rally can get them two meals

Crowds can and are bought and sold. If u don't understand google the term 'professional mourners' or 'Professional crowds'

Please why are you this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Eze2000(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
MrAJQ:

Please why are you this dumb?

Because you are one of the dumbest AAAbokis i have ever seen! I'm just trying to reason with you in childish words.

You follow?

1 Like

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Thebwoy: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Eze2000:

What I am sure of that you are not wise.

1. Those that just want to see what the president looks like. (Thay are those u see on the streets of the SE. The same Buhari crowd pix)

Crowds can and are bought and sold. If u don't understand google the term 'professional mourners' or 'Professional crowds' There are a group of women i know in Imo state who can cry bitterly at you funnel for just 2k each. Does that mean they know you or support you enering heaven?

Those who came to collect 1 cup of rice and 1cup of beans .
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Like for PDP, share for APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Ozibe: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
The 1st , 3rd, $ 4th pictures are not PMB in Kano.

The 3rd and the 4th pictures have been posted on nairaland b4. It is on old APC campaign picture from one of their previous campaign

1 Like

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by TIGRITIS: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Eze2000:

What I am sure of is that you are not wise.

1. Those that just want to see what the president looks like. (Thay are the same u saw in APC pictures of the streets of the SE. The same Buhari crowd that never show3d in the stadium)

[/s]
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen...
Claptrap.
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by MrAJQ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ozibe:
The 1st , 3rd, $ 4th pictures are not PMB in Kano.

The 3rd and the 4th pictures have been posted on nairaland b4. It is on old APC campaign picture from one of their previous campaign
Weldon for your rubbish
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by TIGRITIS: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
With this huge support pmb is getting, pdpigz and their ipobians pigs will keep shouting rigging.
Osinbajo is doing house to house campaign
Buhari visits almost 2 states per day
Nigerians are dumping pdpigz for apc

Atiku is busy holding town hall meeting with business community and organising world conference because of a suspended crooked judge
Atiku is suspending campaign because a thief judge was suspended
Atiku is writing letters to Trump, Putin and Netanyahu.
Atiku is attending night club with obj

Yet pdpigz and their ipobians pigs are threatening Nigerians with war if apc "rigs" the election.

These criminals must have been using rigging and winning interchangeably.
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by diablos: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Eze2000(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen...
Claptrap.

I don't argue with idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Yes, it's true, especially with the importation of the 2 niger governors who brought several thousands of their citizens to kano to attend the rally wothout tracel papers tp show, which was totally against the immigration law of Nigeria , making us think kano is for buhari by intimidating us with such crowd.
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by bastardmod: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Buharist What Will You Tag This Buhari Rally In Kano, Mine Is Tsunami by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Na there u still dey? Campaigns are over boy. I doubt if you saw atiku's kano crowd otherwise, you wouldn't have posted this

(1) (Reply)

INEC Accuses Soldiers Of Disrupting Rivers State Governorship Election - Photos / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arab. Photo / Thousands Of Pupils Skip Primary 5 And 6 To JSS1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.