Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news (3472 Views)

Abure Carries Moral Leprosy, No Longer Labour Party Chairman - NLC HQs / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
The outcast is suffering from Leprosy.
His disease is not albinism it is a rare form of leprosy...details soon ;

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Just in from the sudan-cameroon joint venture hospital in the United Kingdom.
The curse of the biafran elders and martyrs has caught up with the idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Oh, no! But wait!

Don't tell me...

You were the jobless doctor that carried out the test? Or where you the jobless blogger that thought of the idea as a story?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:
Just in from the sudan-cameroon joint venture hospital in the United Kingdom.
The curse of the biafran elders and martyrs has caught up with the idiot

Cool, post pictures of the medical report, please.

Don't fail us now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

Oh, no! But wait!

Don't tell me...

You were the jobless doctor that carried out the test? Or where you the jobless blogger that thought of the idea as a story?

Stop being an internet nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
A contact in the hospital told me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Stop being an internet nuisance

I asked for evidence not some worthless advice. Stop being an internet spam donor and a nuisance and go get that evidence.

Hurry up, please.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

I asked for evidence not some worthless advice. Stop being an internet spam donor and a nuisance and go get that evidence.

Hurry up, please.
That's why he had to rush down to UK from Israel..... To use nhs services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:
A contact in the hospital told me....

Wait... wait.... wait.

You spoke to the Baba gateman? grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

Wait... wait.... wait.

You spoke to the Baba gateman? grin grin grin
You will soon hear the news... Take heart oo... Ndo oo nwanne
... By the way leprosy is not a crime nah!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

That's why he had to rush down to UK from Israel..... To use nhs services

This was why i killed one man in Argentina last year. Too much fake news was coming out of his mouth and nose at the same time!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by chiefobdk(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Another afonja wey dey see Igbo giants in his dreams

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

You will soon hear the news... Take heart oo... Ndo oo nwanne

Just in...

You be fake blogger ni. Na people like you dey make google and oyibo people hate nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiefobdk:
Another afonja wey dey see Igbo giants in his dreams

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

... By the way leprosy is not a crime nah!

No, but fake new is. If this country was worth anything you will be in jail by now cos this is not your first time misleading people for whatever reason you see fit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

This was why i killed one man in Argentina last year. Too much fake news was coming out of his mouth and nose at the same time!!

Why are you so restless... It's only leprosy, it's not HIV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Why are you so restless... It's only leprosy, it's not HIV

You mean the disease you were diagnosed of at Yaba Tech?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

No, but fake new is. If this country was worth anything you will be in jail by now cos this is not your first time misleading people for whatever reason you see fit
Go to the scjv hospital and inquire... It's authentic info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Corrinthians(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:
Hollow rants of a low ranking Afonjazy. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

You mean the disease you were diagnosed of at Yaba Tech?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Hollow rants of a low ranking Afonjazy. cheesy
see the king size afonja ooooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
When he was dancing on the graves of our revered biafra martyrs, glorifying his dog Jack over murdered biafrans I knew it would backfire cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Go to the scjv hospital and inquire... It's authentic info

It may shock you to know but I don't waste time on certain things, particularly fake new that was just in.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

It may shock you to know but I don't waste time on certain things, particularly fake new that was just in.
Nnamdi kanu needs your financial support for in this trying period... No amount is too small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Eze2000(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:
see the king size afonja ooooooo grin

Do you now understand why such news coming from you was seen as immediately fake?

You are just a kid with a phone and data
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please remember you heard it here first ...nnnamdi kanu has been diagnosed with leprosy. Leaked info from the scjv hospital in the UK ...its pay back time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Nnamdi kanu needs your financial support for in this trying period... No amount is too small

Bia, this bastardo pikin. You again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

Bia, this bastardo pikin. You again?
Shhhhhhhh grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eze2000:

Do you now understand why such news coming from you was seen immediately as fake?

You are just a kid with a phone and data
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Shhhhhhhh grin

You and your fake news. May God curse you for us all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

You and your fake news. May God curse you for us all

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ask him why he hurriedly left Israel.... I'm not kidding here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate / Where Is Oladimeji Bankole? / Gov Hope Uzodimma Beat Up And Detained A Lawmaker In Imo State.(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.