Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works (1615 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works by PHtradeCenter: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
A good name is better than gold.

For a long while my cousin had been going through hell with his cars and the only person comfortable with the whole situation was his mechanic(?) Saheed. Based on the good reviews I've seen here about the various CarTalk gurus and the proximity of our location, I convinced him to visit aunty Radu at Rad Auto Works to solve the issues once and for all. This time it was a leaky radiator wahala and problems with his engine valve cover gasket. Situation was solved on time plus they got this Jamaican restaurant called Jamrock which you guys have absolutely got to try out, you don't even have to be adventurous to enjoy your meals, just love good food and you're covered.

My over all experience at Rad Auto Works was top notch and I'll recommend the place to anyone who wants to treat his/her baby right

Ps, Vehicle was a 2008 Toyota Corolla, no pics because it went straight to the workshop while I spent time enjoying my life elsewhere but I've got a pic of what I ate at the restaurant sha and at a nice price grin

3 Likes

Re: My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hi!I remember grin thanks! Making us blush.
Re: My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
PHtradeCenter:
A good name is better than gold.

For a long while my cousin had been going through hell with his cars and the only person comfortable with the whole situation was his mechanic(?) Saheed. Based on the good reviews I've seen here about the various CarTalk gurus and the proximity of our location, I convinced him to visit aunty Radu at Rad Auto Works to solve the issues once and for all. This time it was a leaky radiator wahala and problems with his engine valve cover gasket. Situation was solved on time plus they got this Jamaican restaurant called Jamrock which you guys have absolutely got to try out, you don't even have to be adventurous to enjoy your meals, just love good food and you're covered.

My over all experience at Rad Auto Works was top notch and I'll recommend the place to anyone who wants to treat his/her baby right

Ps, Vehicle was a 2008 Toyota Corolla, no pics because it went straight to the workshop while I spent time enjoying my life elsewhere but I've got a pic of what I ate at the restaurant sha and at a nice price grin

Just ran across this again and it made me smile smiley
Re: My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works by ogbuefi677(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
I think you(OP) should move this your 'great' experience at a mechanic workshop to the food section.
Re: My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:
I think you(OP) should move this your 'great' experience at a mechanic workshop to the food section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2010 Upgraded To 2013 For 1.650M @ PAYANDRIVE / Twitter User Remake Of Innoson Logo Attracts The Attention Of IVM Chairman / Clean First Body Toyota Corolla For Sale, Everything Working Fine ₦1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.