Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her (27674 Views)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Ritualist Who Pays Boys To Collect Pants Of Virgins Arrested In Anambra. Photos / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by mhisbliss(f): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
jakandeola:
bring ur pant and bra so u vomit money for me at night
One of the dumb ones i talked about.

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by mhisbliss(f): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Martin0:
na magic ee, them just dey use am dey deciev themselves grin
The herbalist doing the so called juju for them is always poverty stricken.

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Yankiss(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Anybody that believes in juju, witchcraft, money rituals, this whole pant ish needs psychiatric evaluation!
It is real dear. No psychiatric evaluation. Evil reigns. Be careful and watchful. Many have been rendered useless because they failed to take precaution. We live in perilous times.

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Martin0(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
mhisbliss:
The herbalist doing the so called juju for them is always poverty stricken.
na so ooo,i wonder if dem nor like to be rich grin grin grin
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by mhisbliss(f): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Martin0:
na so ooo,i wonder if dem nor like to be rich grin grin grin
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Emiron(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
WATCH OUT MAD PEOPLE GO FULL EVERYWHERE SOON COZ D TIN GAT GET REPERCUSSION[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by jakandeola(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
mhisbliss:
One of the dumb ones i talked about.
are u crazy are we mate DAT u insult me u must be very stupid.once dey try to humble and joke wit u small girls u take anoda level and cross ur bandry. try DAT rubbish wit me again and u will regret ur existence
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
I grew up knowing house maid to steal things including pants.
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by fatymore(f): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The woman self no get sexy pant, ordinary one g string pant she no get, she just dey shout pata pata pata up and down like ajepako,funkeshugar,oluphunmy,fatymore and dominique
Cc: ogaga87
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by enemyofprogress: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
fatymore:

Cc: ogaga87
is he your aristo? tongue tongue
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by fatymore(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
is he your aristo? tongue tongue
Yes.. Go and beat him
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Jalingo767(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Anybody that believes in juju, witchcraft, money rituals, this whole pant ish needs psychiatric evaluation!
Make pant Dey wear you. Come Esa oke make we test charm for your body

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by SirKomA(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Demanded by her boyfriend.
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by dayleke: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
Pls what's the meaning of nka mbe and which language is that?

Nnkan mbe means, "there's more to it than meets the eye".
It's Yoruba.

Just outta curiosity, where are you from if you don't mind me asking and what language do you speak/understand?
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
fatymore:

Yes.. Go and beat him
just because he boughted bedsheets from you. Shioooooooor
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by fatymore(f): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
just because he boughted bedsheets from you. Shioooooooor
He thought you be better person and was defending you
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by enemyofprogress: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
fatymore:

He thought you be better person and was defending you
am I not a better person?you go him house go discuss me abi? I hope not what I'm thinking?
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by inereunwa1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Anybody that doesn't believe in juju, witchcraft, money rituals, with this whole pant ish needs psychiatric evaluation!!!!!! because how much is for a pair of pants if really they want to wear it themselves, and the worrying part is "used" pants and do male wear female pants too
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by mhisbliss(f): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
jakandeola:
are u crazy are we mate DAT u insult me u must be very stupid.once dey try to humble and joke wit u small girls u take anoda level and cross ur bandry. try DAT rubbish wit me again and u will regret ur existence
You sound like a child learning how to read and write, whenever you quote me, I only wonder how the hell someone with such a low IQ will be on Nairaland everyday yet there's no improvement in anything, what are you even doing here? You can't read or write, shouldn't you be learning any of those? you digust me.
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
In Burna boys voice:
When the spirit of Atiku enter body.
I wanted to reply you but they said "sorry you can't do that right now"
News flash I'm uploading Nickiminaj's peeksure tomorrow... quote me again on another thread to announce I'm not nicki..
If You dickhead weren't so bent on sending anything with An "F" numerous PM's...You won't be so pained, Crazy, Irrational, thirsty and jobless as to go thru the stress of Investigating someone just to make sure they're Real or not...Like what sensible guy does that? what nonsense!
Keep following me around like a rabid dog on heat.
Bingo.And get a life while you're at it.

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Martin0(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Alexrayz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Lol go to d ooni palace and tell him to prove that his tradition is potent not a tale by moon light dat nothing like sango and co
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by tbibuzz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
U think

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by ClearFlair: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I wanted to reply you but they said "sorry you can't do that right now"
News flash I'm uploading Nickiminaj's peeksure tomorrow... quote me again on another thread to announce I'm not nicki..
If You dickhead weren't so bent on sending anything with An "F" numerous PM's...You won't be so pained, Crazy, Irrational, thirsty and jobless as to go thru the stress of Investigating someone just to make sure they're Real or not...Like what sensible guy does that? what nonsense!
Keep following me around like a rabid dog on heat.
Bingo.And get a life while you're at it.

Why are you hyperventilating like a hor.ny she-goat? Did I expose your scam? Jobless? Nope. Not me. I can even give a job if you're interested. cheesy

I don't send PMs, thank you. And not least because of fake-ass low self-esteem people like you. Are we good? Take several seats, mademoiselle. Or is it sir? Because with these scammers you never really know. grin grin grin

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by fatymore(f): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
am I not a better person?you go him house go discuss me abi? I hope not what I'm thinking?
fimile
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:

Why are you hyperventilating like a hor.ny she-goat? Did I expose your scam? Jobless? Nope. Not me. I can even give a job if you're interested. cheesy

I don't send PMs, thank you. And not least because of fake-ass low self-esteem people like you. Are we good? Take several seats, mademoiselle. Or is it sir? Because with these scammers you never really know. grin grin grin
Scam?
You're not just deluded but pathetic and if I'm a "he" then you must be a discombobulated fagggot since you can't seem to stay off my profile.
You need a life you fvvking fermented jejune...
How is it any of your business what picture i upload you fvvktard.Like i said earlier
As a MATTER OF FACT..I'M GONNA UPLOAD Nickiminaj's Peeksure 2mao...U crackheads should keep stalking me.

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by ClearFlair: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Scam?
You're not just deluded but pathetic and if I'm a "he" then you must be a discombobulated fagggot since you can't seem to stay off my profile.
You need a life you fvvking fermented jejune...
How is it any of your business what picture i upload you u fvvktard.Like i said earlier
As a MATTER OF FACT..I'M GONNA UPLOAD Nickiminaj's Peeksure 2mao...U crackheads should keep stalking me.

Awww...she’s angry. Thish ish sho cuuuute. grin
On a serious note. Jeez...Calm down. Didn’t mean to trip your wires. Fireworks everywhere. I’m not sorry though. And errm I’m not one of your stalkers abeg. I could never be...that’s just wishful thinking. tongue
This serves as my ceasefire offer. Take it.
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by chinli(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Oga juju is real. If you doubt it come I will take you to a place, they will slap you with one and your life will never remain the same
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by hundredrivas(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pant matter again?

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
fatymore:
fimile
chei e be like sey bedsheets no sell this week. tongue embarassed
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by bionixs: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
gurunlocker:
Wonder how people actually believe in this pant shit grin grin

But there has been alarming increase in the way people steal pant in the past week. shocked
you don't believe yet you guide your jealously

Jewellery Thief Exposed After She Tried To Rob A House In Lagos / 17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer