Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos (21546 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by mozona(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
nice PIX, happy birthday too but it seems he has only one wrist watch.
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mr wide mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why is he using a lady spectacle
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Olubucorla(f): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
;DWhy not celebrate with old photos. Happy birthday bro.
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:
The guy in the Airtel ads. Happy birthday fellow Aquarian
When is your birthday my dear?

1 Like

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:
The guy in the Airtel ads.
na who ask you? Over sabi too dey worry you
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by aklas87: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
African Magic Yoruba av been showing his movies since morning. cry cry actor

1 Like

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oh boy!grin

The fourth picture though - NL chicks go dey salivate. grin
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by olawrite: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
demo4ril97:
Alfa Latee na only one trouser u carry go studio cheesy

What ur usefulness in life? ��
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Burgerlomo: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by agbekeOreke86(f): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
happy birthday Lateef....but i gat issues with him speakin too much 'grammar' in yoruba movies with full subtitle(s).we know u went to school,we know u speak well...but a lil' 'fone' aint badt not u speaking it all thru...a great actor no doubt-smart,eloquent,tactical n coincise..my fellow acquarian...#haveablastsire#!!!

1 Like

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by IjebuWarrior: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Forciblevibes:
I know this guy..

Meanwhile,
If you would like to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, Click the link in my signature to get Valuable Information.
Kindly share, you might help someone's life, by doing so.

@bolded. You wey no fit help urself go Cotonou wan help other pple go Canada.. I hear you. grin grin

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by rita25(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
WHY THE EJA PANLA LIKE BERET LIKE THIS? BY THE WAY I SEE HIS PREEK IN THATT WHITE CLOTHE WITH NO BERET......I MUST POPULAR THINGS!!!!
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by akinszz: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:

Me plus millions of people born between January 20 and February 19
dey deceive yourself grin grin
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Happy birthday dear, age with sufficient grace
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Massdamm(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
demo4ril97:
Alfa Latee na only one trouser u carry go studio cheesy
you no get work...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelson Enwerem With PPRO Frank Mba (Photo) / Aaliyah Or Ashanti? / New Pictures Of Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.