Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards (390 Views)

Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards by IamHeWrites: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Unconfirmed report reaching us at Igbere TV, has it that thugs allegedly sponsored by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abia State, have destroyed the campaign billboards of former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu, and other candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

Our correspondent gathered that the thugs have successfully brought down the campaign billboards sited in Etitama Nkporo, Ohafia local government area of the state.

This is coming few hours after the campaign train of the former Governor left Etitama Nkporo community, findings by Igbere TV reveals.

Etitama Nkporo is the hometown of the current Deputy Governor of Abia State, Mr. Ude Oko Chukwu.

Efforts to reach the media aide to the Abia North Senator hopeful proved abortive, as his telephone lines were switched off as at the time of filing this report. However, a close source who craved anonymity confirmed the report.

“We received a call that PDP thugs are currently destroying the campaign billboards belonging to His Excellency Chief Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu.

“The informant told us that the billboards erected in Etitama Nkporo in Ohafia, the hometown of the Deputy Governor, have been brought down.

“That’s all the information I have for now. But I can assure you that APC is not moved. The PDP is already scared of impending defeat at the polls. The broom revolution is unstoppable,” the source said.

More details later...

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/546304/breaking-thugs-allegedly-destroy-kalus-campaign-billboards/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards by JohnFrankling(m): 4:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Let his own thugs destroy that of his opponents too, politics in My country is a thug life

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards by batstan(m): 4:47am On Feb 01, 2019
All these vandals are sending messages to the politicians.
Use newer technology to campaign.
grin
Re: BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards by jeffizy(m): 5:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Unfortunately, that's the infant politics we play around here.

Thugery, threats, diabolic manipulation, etc.
Nothing civil. No, not one!
Re: BREAKING: Thugs Allegedly Destroy Kalu’s Campaign Billboards by Joshmodest(m): 5:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Let him go and and pick it up ... after all it was destroyed by thugs , banky W mr capable' s own has been falling down every day , and he has been picking it up himself !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants Osinbajo Dead / Next Level In Benue / I Always Feel Very Sad When Ordinary Nigerians Who Love Me Die, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.