Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please Who Got This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Got This Invite (1178 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Got This Invite by horlly63(m): 4:33am On Feb 01, 2019
HCD RECRUITMENT
to
19 hours agoDetails
Dear Applicant,

This is to formally invite you to an interview for the position of Clients' Service Officer at Ibadan Business School.

The details of the scheduled interview are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 5th February, 2019
Time: 10:00am Prompt.
Venue: House 8, Road 12, Efab Estate, (opposite Angwa Cement) Kado, Life Camp Abuja.

Please come along with copies of all your Credentials and CV.

Kindly reply to this email to acknowledge receipt, and also confirm your attendance as scheduled.

Yours faithfully,

Davidson Thomas.
(Company Secretary)
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by horlly63(m): 4:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Does anybody know anything about this?
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Well did you apply for such position at Ibadan Business School?
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by preciousfuture: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2019
If you did not apply for the job,don't go
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by chubbyG(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2019
horlly63:
HCD RECRUITMENT
to
19 hours agoDetails
Dear Applicant,

This is to formally invite you to an interview for the position of Clients' Service Officer at Ibadan Business School.

The details of the scheduled interview are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 5th February, 2019
Time: 10:00am Prompt.
Venue: House 8, Road 12, Efab Estate, (opposite Angwa Cement) Kado, Life Camp Abuja.

Please come along with copies of all your Credentials and CV.

Kindly reply to this email to acknowledge receipt, and also confirm your attendance as scheduled.

Yours faithfully,

Davidson Thomas.
(Company Secretary)

SCAM

1 Like

Re: Please Who Got This Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Got the mail too but Venue is Ibadan. Was able to trace my application back to Jan. 10. I dont know if I trust them.
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by horlly63(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2019
WhiteLavender:
Got the mail too but Venue is Ibadan. Was able to trace my application back to Jan. 10. I dont know if I trust them.
you meant your interview location is at ibadan?
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2019
horlly63:
you meant your interview location is at ibadan?
Yes.
Got one last year from them for office assistant but didn't go. I don't know if I'm going to this one either. Nobody seems to know or share anything about them.
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by horlly63(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Yes.
Got one last year from them for office assistant but didn't go. I don't know if I'm going to this one either. Nobody seems to know or share anything about them.
Do you live in ibadan
Re: Please Who Got This Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
horlly63:
Do you live in ibadan
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) / How Do I Locate This Address, Very Urgent / Interview Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.