Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Must Read If You Are Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read If You Are Alive (439 Views)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Nigerians Who Are Alive When President Buhari Leaves Deserve Certificate Of Surv / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read If You Are Alive by murshid09(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2019
I wish to seize this unique opportunity to inform you all that having weighed this matter seriously and carefully, and in the light of what is going on presently in this House and having felt the mood of every member of this Forum, without sounding immodest nor presumptuous, irrespective of the divergent interests, opinions and views of all concerned and taking into due consideration and cognisance, our varying circumstances, predicaments and limitations with proper regard to the issue at the front burner and with proper and obvious recourse to our individual sensitivities and preferences in a matter as delicate as this, having respectfully expressed this before both to the General House and privately to each and everyone of us, and having received no course for reservations, with all reasonable sense of humility, to all intents and purposes, regardless of my expressions above, all I just want to do is to greet you all dear friends
I hail o.
Good morning all.and happy new month

Heroes are born in Febuhari
Re: Must Read If You Are Alive by dnawah(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2019
murshid09:
I wish to seize this unique opportunity to inform you all that having weighed this matter seriously and carefully, and in the light of what is going on presently in this House and having felt the mood of every member of this Forum, without sounding immodest nor presumptuous, irrespective of the divergent interests, opinions and views of all concerned and taking into due consideration and cognisance, our varying circumstances, predicaments and limitations with proper regard to the issue at the front burner and with proper and obvious recourse to our individual sensitivities and preferences in a matter as delicate as this, having respectfully expressed this before both to the General House and privately to each and everyone of us, and having received no course for reservations, with all reasonable sense of humility, to all intents and purposes, regardless of my expressions above, all I just want to do is to greet you all dear friends
I hail o.
Good morning all.and happy new month

Heroes are born in Febuhari
failburi
Re: Must Read If You Are Alive by haladadon: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

UK Party Leader Campaign For Trump In US. Niger Rep Gov support 4 Buhari is Ok. / Oyo Central 2019: Bisi Ilaka, Your Man / If PDP Comes To Power, Our Economy Will Crash Again – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.