Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them (58156 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by chisomkachy: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Previous Thread:
Wike: “You know what he (Lamido) told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”
https://www.nairaland.com/7605663/wike-why-peter-obi-left#121642331

My good friend Chike Okonkwo sent me a WhatsApp message to the effect that Wike said Peter Obi left PDP because when he visited me in my village I told him (Peter) that the Presidency Is for the North!

I will deny Wike the chance to get me entangled in his desire to be visible and relevant. Suffice it to say that Peter visited me along with my friend Doyin Okupe and they are both alive to attest to the veracity of this claim.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BJbx46pNV43iXKosSJaejQtpbuNN7npjyQyx5RqZArYxG4RCckR7sjabpbqapQxol&id=100001701459142&mibextid=Nif5oz

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by SLAP44: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2023
The summary is this:

Sure Lamido said that Nwike is a shameless liar.

When I read the words of Wike which was like a little girl gossiping that little Aisha said that Jumoke bent down and looked at Maryam's underwear, I laughed, how the mighty has fallen grin

345 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by kestolove95(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Pdp should allow wike rest

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Massiveglory: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike is seeing clearly that he is on a free fall. He is now CORN-fused and looking for anything to hold on to. Even his shadows are getting ready to depart from him.

Governor Nyesome wike, nobody cares who you decided to support. But robbing and fraudulently manipulating the votes of the people of rivers is a crime against humanity which you must face the music.

422 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by SLAP44: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2023
kestolove95:

It's Wike waking up everyday to shoot his mouth like catapult. Wike should get into his political obscurity quietly.

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by duro4chang(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Sore losers!!! May they continue to lose!!! May the party fall and scatter.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kasdat5(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2023
kestolove95:

Abi Wike should allow PDP rest . Elections are over , by May , it's another new face/phase .

56 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by AntiChristian: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2023
See the PDP that is in black morning their loss protesting?

grin

In a couple of months Atiku will relocate back to

D
U
B
A
I

Bode George to Republique du

B
E
N
I
N

Obi and PSquare would maintain their "Lagos residence" as usual! IPOB no dey smile for SE! Na so them won collect Lagos as trophy!

This is better than wailing online like miscreants!
Louts says they want to end Agbero in Lagos!

Radarada!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by drizslim(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Believe Average Nigerian politician at your own peril

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
wink..... ehn what did you say?
Someone lied, then you should say the TRUTH, not to be calling WITNESSES, about what we haven't heard from you. Or if they repeated what WIKE said , you called them Liars too?

We all knew that PDP boycotted their PARTY'S GUIDE on GEOPOLITICAL ZONING jus for POWER to REMAIN in NUT grin.

Moh247:
cool
He isn't denying... He just wouldn't want to join Wike in banters and prefer Peter Obi and Doyin Okupe to speak for themselves
Exactly my View, we are not children naa.
Court never hear u, u dey ask judge to allow u call witness U, on what?

Kukutenla:

I blame the govt for your inability to understand English written in passive form
I blame the poverty encroached mind of urs that u can't assimilate what u read!

Kukutenla:

Claptrap. What does poverty have to do with assimilation?
You're just a blockhead who is lacking in logic and reasoning ability and also comprehension of English

If you had common sense, you will realise that first of all, what Lamido is saying is that Wike was not at the meeting to be a veritable source of information as to what transpired, which is why he named the two people who were.
He then said they are the ones, as neutral veritable witnesses to confirm his claim.
Is that not enough for anyone who has basic understanding of English?
Eya 70yrs old mumu man, u see now that u lack comprehension for the ENGLISH SENTENCE made? I only asked him to TRULY tell his own part n what he SAID at the MEETING to Debunk WIKE'S CLAIM, and Reiterate for Public use. Keppish!
N on poverty stricken Mind; where poverty dey e no dey make things go well, it affect reading and thinking faculty! Na why u jumped on my post!

10 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Omoawoke: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
angry

Party scatter, Obi left, kwakwanso left, G5 left. And they come dey expect to win ruling party
They lose come dey cry rigging
Sense is far from this opposition party
And the followers are delusional

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Moh247: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
cool

He isn't denying... He just wouldn't want to join Wike in banters and prefer Peter Obi and Doyin Okupe to speak for themselves

Peter Obi might not be as experienced and qualified Administrator as Tinubu Jagaban but Peter Obi and Wike both deserved PDP Presidential ticket not Atiku

I respect how Peter Obi fought his battle even when he was certain of failure...

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Ballmer: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Lamido can wail to death foe all I care
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Timblogga: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
SMH. We all know he pursued PO for his Selfish ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by iichidodo: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
yy

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kwamecron(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Jokers
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Pityoobi: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
So why did the coward leave PDP then?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by aziaka111(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Obi my own very president

12 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by castrokins(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike Talks Far Too Much For A Governor.

9 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by rippa(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
kestolove95:
Only Wike should allow PDP rest

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by colorsofrainbow: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Sore losers!!! May they continue to lose!!! May the party fall and scatter.

helinues stop disguising grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Houseofglam7(f): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
undecided
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by vision2050: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
I'm happy Sha. The power have returned to the South. The G5 make it possible

11 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by sukkot: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by id4sho(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike, bia b kiaful tongue

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Mindlog: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike is a raging bull in a china shop.....make everything spoil, e no concern am!😆😆😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by ipobarecriminals: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
sad
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by duro4chang(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

helinues stop disguising grin grin
Loser, you are making a mistake. By the way, have you recovered from the trauma of the defeat of presidential election!

99 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead / Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.