Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku (23462 Views)

2023: I’ll Complete ‘world’s Largest Railway’ If… – Amaechi / I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2019
App developer and website designer
Check signature
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2019
etrouble:
Atikuloot has said it. He will complete the 2nd Niger Bridge because his wife is from Anambra. But, if he divorces the Anambra wife while construction is going on then, the bridge will be abandoned just as it was abandoned by PDP for 16 years
Also, if you are not from any of his numerous wives' state, don't expect anything. This guy will unite Nigeria like the civil war.

You have said it all. Atiku is simply a political idiot.

SalamRushdie come and carry your political idiot oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2019
This Atifku smokes ganja all da time mehhhhn. So he is going to complete the second Niger Bridge because of his wife. I pity those that will vote this man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Tex42(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Did he actually say that?! lol! he won't complete it because of its economic importance... oga better talk less b4 u hang urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by chinedumoooo: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2019
I hear wife in Nigeria context not because of Nigerians.
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Mcadamson: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
By their fruits, we shall know them.
Same thing you accused Buhari of doing on sentiments.
Same thing IBB did by making Asaba the capital of Delta state because his wife was from there.
One can easily predict Nigeria politicians on this.
Atiku flops by making this statement.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by TEDHorsePower: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Cool
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by PeacenLove2: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
Sir, Not because of the economic importance?

Seriously Atiku hasn’t changed

He lacks all morals to lead a country like ours

Atiku will never change because he lacks the capacity to see all the things wrong with him. It's really disheartening.

This is not strange in our political system. Big shame. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Ojiofor: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

He will complete it for whatever its worth.
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by lawalmovichhhh: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2019
oloriburku somebody.......because of ur wife. ...i cant believe dis......well.....if u loose dis upcoming election......dat one shld be good for ur wife.....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:

She's the fourth wife
Imagine...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by GoldHorse(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Oya o! All the other states please give this man una daughters as wife o if una want projects!

Two or three better depending on the number of projects una want

Oya take this one from ---------- State. I'm sure you know where grin grin

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by mildflame: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Highest idoit..what a fool
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Although buhari is making a lot of public slipupsand blunder,atiku is also helping the president by this type of self damaging comments.he will end up losing his remaining supporters.this is a subtle jab,an insult to the easterners

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by DrtroubleM: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

I swear cheesy
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2019
How will he complete it when he couldn't work on the road to his village?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by erenax: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

It's unfortunate that our young voters didn't do History in school.

Atiku to complete 2nd Niger Bridge because of his wife. Atiku will definitely run the country from his bedroom if elected.

What would happen to zones where he doesn't have a wife?
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Maximus03: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2019
So u ll only complete it because of ur wife abi?
lolzzz...
Next level pls!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by kayusely70(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Or because she was the courier of your illicit and bribe money in the US.
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Mrexcell(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
PEOPLE’S Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has promised the Southeast people that he will complete the Second Niger Bridge.

Atiku, who made the promise yesterday at the party’s mega campaign rally in Onitsha, said he would ensure its quick completion because of his wife, who hails from the commercial city of Anambra.

He also promised to ensure the completion and construction of roads in the region with the assistance of his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi.

Atiku, who was accompanied to the campaign field by Obi and his wife, Jenifer Atiku Abubakar, said he was not in Onitsha to campaign, but to present his wife and deputy, who he said were the real contestants.

“I’m not here to campaign, but to inform you that your son, Peter Obi and your daughter are the real contestants. I’m in the minority.

“You asked me to complete Second Niger Bridge, that I’ll do because of my wife. With Peter Obi as the VP, be rest assured that the roads in the region will be completed too,” the candidate said.

Asking the people to get their permanent voters’ cards (PVCs) ready to vote out President Buhari’s All Progressives Congress (APC) administration at the February election, Atiku asked them to vote for PDP candidates.

Also speaking, the PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, who presented the party’s candidates, canvased votes for them at the polls.

During his visit to the Obi of Onitsha, Obi Alfred Achebe, Atiku sought for the blessing of the monarch, which, according to him, would boost his economic dreams for the country.

“Your royal blessing will nurture this quest for new economic direction of our country through new political economy resolve.”

He also assured the monarch that his policy would promote culture and tourism in the country.

Atiku also yesterday vowed to reactivate all ports in Delta State, if elected president.

Atiku, who addressed PDP faithful in the state, was accompanied by his running mate, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Secondus and Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

He said his administration would complete the Federal Government projects abandoned by the APC, adding that the projects were abandoned because the state “is loyal to the PDP”.

Atiku said the Second Niger Bridge would receive priority attention by his administration.

He said his administration would reward the loyalty of Delta State to the PDP since 1999.

His words: “All the projects abandoned by the APC will be completed. This state has suffered marginalisation by the APC because of its loyalty to the PDP. Because you have been loyal, my government will reward your loyalty.”

Atiku accused the APC of engaging in propaganda, adding that the party has reneged on its promises of fixing the Nigerian economy, tackling security and providing jobs for the masses.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ill-complete-2nd-niger-bridge-wife-says-atiku/

It's alright let's watch how it goes.

Meanwhile do you know u can be earning up to #20-#50k weekly working from the comfort of your home at ur own convenient time here in nigeria processing emails? Its time to fire ur boss and be ur own boss join the email processing business now and earn over #300k monthly guaranteed. For more info contact me on this whatsapp number 09025475205
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by Larryndelaw: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
You see the statement from the person you are clamouring for to be the president of Nigeria. Anyway I'm not surprised he said he is going to enriched his friends
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by kmaster007: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
PEOPLE’S Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has promised the Southeast people that he will complete the Second Niger Bridge.

Atiku, who made the promise yesterday at the party’s mega campaign rally in Onitsha, said he would ensure its quick completion because of his wife, who hails from the commercial city of Anambra.

He also promised to ensure the completion and construction of roads in the region with the assistance of his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi.

Atiku, who was accompanied to the campaign field by Obi and his wife, Jenifer Atiku Abubakar, said he was not in Onitsha to campaign, but to present his wife and deputy, who he said were the real contestants.

“I’m not here to campaign, but to inform you that your son, Peter Obi and your daughter are the real contestants. I’m in the minority.

“You asked me to complete Second Niger Bridge, that I’ll do because of my wife. With Peter Obi as the VP, be rest assured that the roads in the region will be completed too,” the candidate said.

Asking the people to get their permanent voters’ cards (PVCs) ready to vote out President Buhari’s All Progressives Congress (APC) administration at the February election, Atiku asked them to vote for PDP candidates.

Also speaking, the PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, who presented the party’s candidates, canvased votes for them at the polls.

During his visit to the Obi of Onitsha, Obi Alfred Achebe, Atiku sought for the blessing of the monarch, which, according to him, would boost his economic dreams for the country.

“Your royal blessing will nurture this quest for new economic direction of our country through new political economy resolve.”

He also assured the monarch that his policy would promote culture and tourism in the country.

Atiku also yesterday vowed to reactivate all ports in Delta State, if elected president.

Atiku, who addressed PDP faithful in the state, was accompanied by his running mate, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Secondus and Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

He said his administration would complete the Federal Government projects abandoned by the APC, adding that the projects were abandoned because the state “is loyal to the PDP”.

Atiku said the Second Niger Bridge would receive priority attention by his administration.

He said his administration would reward the loyalty of Delta State to the PDP since 1999.

His words: “All the projects abandoned by the APC will be completed. This state has suffered marginalisation by the APC because of its loyalty to the PDP. Because you have been loyal, my government will reward your loyalty.”

Atiku accused the APC of engaging in propaganda, adding that the party has reneged on its promises of fixing the Nigerian economy, tackling security and providing jobs for the masses.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ill-complete-2nd-niger-bridge-wife-says-atiku/

come again sir.... that his why he was saying his friends is entitled to b rich
Re: I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2019
sarrki:

his mumu supporters will still call him smart wen he's actually so dull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants / President-Elect Buhari Received 15 Ambassadors And The President Of Chad(Pics). / Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.