Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

‘I’m Proud Of You’ Sean Paul Tells Davido(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I’m Proud Of You’ Sean Paul Tells Davido(video) (396 Views)

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I’m Proud Of You’ Sean Paul Tells Davido(video) by InforOrbit: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Jamaican dancehall singer, Sean Paul has shared a picture of him and Davido on Instagram. Sharing the picture, he spoke of the huge influence he left on Davido when he came to Nigeria.

According to Sean Paul, Davido said he watched him on stage when he came to perform in Nigeria years ago.
The dancehall singer went on to speak of how proud he is to see the youngster doing well for himself.

Watch The Video In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/im-proud-of-you-sean-paul-tells-davido-speaks-of-how-he-influenced-him/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is Dating This British Rapper. / “wizkid Was Offered Stupid Money Ahead Of Election But He Rejected It” – MI Agba / Dstv Wants To Kill Gotv Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.