Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit (30765 Views)

AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by LINTUNE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
cool cool wink
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by LINTUNE(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
anjigirl:
I need a verified Nigerian Adsense but won’t buy your own because of your hatred for innocent people
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by tunary(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
I need a verified Nigerian Adsense but won’t buy your own because of your hatred for innocent people
Very good
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Immaculatesnow post=75316596] grin ugly father grin ugly daughter angry both are frogs

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me ASAP [/quote
I have never seen an INSULTING Marketer like you. You pray for clients yet you CURSE THEM! Try imagine it yourself.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have never seen an INSULTING Marketer like you. You pray for clients yet you CURSE THEM! Try imagine it yourself.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin ugly father grin ugly daughter angry both are frogs

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me ASAP
I've never seen nor met an insulting marketer like you. How do you pray for clients to patronise you by CURSING THEM? Try imagine it, yourself.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
AY and daughter no go allow us hear word for here again.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Ayobami7(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cute
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by chigoziri2403(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

what you need is sense not AdSense.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:

Who told you that these frogs are innocent angry who told you that I need you to buy my Adsense angry weedstar run away
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Israellionel: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
simplesearch:

He's buying not selling, take note!
Stupidity Is In Your DNA.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by StyleAfos(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
babatee1985:
That's too harsh! He didn't curse them, he only abused them. It would have been perfect if you abuse him too instead of partially cursing him.

It's not a curse but a fact, you can't be advertising your good(s)/brand and at the same time insulting or spewing negative comments all the time.
Imagine you have a business you are running but keeping abusing almost anybody or customer and you think people will keep patronizing you.

That fellow has the habit of always spewing negative comments on this platform. He needs to learn the ethics of having and running a business.
I for one can never do business with him even if he is the only one doing such kind of business

1 Like

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by joshadedapo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

You really need a verified Adsense because this your post doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State / Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.