Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Prophecy For The Month Of February By My Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For The Month Of February By My Pastor. (393 Views)

What's Your Prophecy For 2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy For The Month Of February By My Pastor. by Davisk11(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2019
NIGERIA IN FEBRUARY 2019

Good morning. Here's God's message to Nigerians for the month of February, 2019.

What many people feared will happen in Nigeria this month has been cancelled from the realm of glory. This is because of the prayers offered by holy men in Nigeria. The election will hold with an average rating of peace.

I see President Muhammadu Buhari declared winner of the Presidential Election. But he needs to pray for long life to finish his tenure. I see his health will worsen beginning from this month.

If only Atiku Abubakar can seek God's face for forgiveness from God and not man, may be he would be helped. I do not see him winning this election. He may, after the election be arrested for certain issues pending.

Those who wait for crisis and bloodshed from which they eat will be disgraced in Nigeria. Such people like Jonah will be afflicted with the radiance of the sun on their foreheads in Jesus Christ name.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

It shall be well with you this month in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Prophecy For The Month Of February By My Pastor. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Davisk11:

Those who wait for crisis and bloodshed from which they eat will be disgraced in Nigeria. Such people like [/b]jonah[/b] will be afflicted with the radiance of the sun on their foreheads in Jesus Christ name.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

It shall be well with you this month in Jesus Christ name.
Jonah Jang?

(1) (Reply)

Snake Chase And Bite In A Dream.... What Could This Mean??? / Why There Is No God / For Those Who Believe There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.