Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports (25376 Views)

Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu / Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by LINTUNE(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Idrismusty97:
I remember long ago it was pictures, the rumor spread everywhere and even now some older generation still think someone can use your picture for ritual. But then Facebook and Instagram happened and now nobody cared again, In fact they will even shove their pictures at your face. This pant thing too sha pass, The problem are those who spreads and believes such ridiculous rumors not those who partake in the act.
spot on

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by SaturnNick(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
slimany:
Frank is on point , The moment police start smelling and investigating different colours of Pants, Be it pata nla, pata gbigbe, Or just mention the patas una sister dey use, and the torn Patas as well. And also patas that already entered demurrage beyond repairs. Then ,it calls for concern.

BTW, When I went to charge my phone , as a lady was about bending down to also plug his charger, Behold the kinda formed pant these lady carry for body. Gush, I was shocked The frame of the pant son almost tear comot from the lower layer. Na those kind pant those yahoo guys should start stealing, But the question is, will they dry the pant outside.?
Na wa ooo
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
wait......from skull minining to stealing panties? shocked

shocked

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Deen100: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jungle justice loading...
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Forciblevibes(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
lol...

Meanwhile,
If you would like to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, Click the link in my signature to get Valuable Information.
Kindly share, you might help someone's life, by doing so.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
the topic on the Nta program today was funny and quite revealing.

i just wish those babalawos upgrade their format by asking those stupid gullible boys to also inhale the pants in addition to stealing and further put their faces in the kini of the pant owner to search for diamond.

rabbish
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
SweetBuns:
To be a female in Nigeria is not easy cry
hush plz...bcoz of ur smelly panties abi
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shouldn't the law evolve with crimes?

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by olaolaking: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yankiss:
The law should adapt to changing times else it becomes obsolete and unable to rein in on the citizenry. The stealing of panties in itself is a crime. The motive behind ought to be forayed as well. If a full grown adult man steals pants, what is the motive? Resell? From here we can establish a prima facie. The position of the police spokesperson is weak.
You mean police should recreate the law?
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by damoobaba: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
slimany:
Frank is on point , The moment police start smelling and investigating different colours of Pants, Be it pata nla, pata gbigbe, Or just mention the patas una sister dey use, and the torn Patas as well. And also patas that already entered demurrage beyond repairs. Then ,it calls for concern.

BTW, When I went to charge my phone , as a lady was about bending down to also plug his charger, Behold the kinda formed pant these lady carry for body. Gush, I was shocked The frame of the pant son almost tear comot from the lower layer. Na those kind pant those yahoo guys should start stealing, But the question is, will they dry the pant outside.?
Your madness is high class,I hail thee.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yankiss:
The law should adapt to changing times else it becomes obsolete and unable to rein in on the citizenry. The stealing of panties in itself is a crime. The motive behind ought to be forayed as well. If a full grown adult man steals pants, what is the motive? Resell? From here we can establish a prima facie. The position of the police spokesperson is weak.

if you understand English enough, you'll see what they are trying to say.

stealing of pant is a crime, but doing juju or rituals is not a crime if it doesn't involve physical human killings.
let me elaborate...... beheaded someone and taking it to the juju man is CRIME.
but sending witches at night to spiritually kill someone is not a crime, cos you cannot prove that in the court of law.

so therefore to make the country safe, we need to abolish AFRICA TRADITIONAL religion and any form of witch craft or be spiritually strong.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by NoRetreat(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
noblealuu:
Very senseless submission.

Why not premise the offense on theft and grill the suspect when caught on the purported use of someone else's under wears.

Anyways, this demonic latest ritual trends gotta stop forthwith.

You are absolutely correct but a case of Stealing must have a value of the item stolen, in this circumstance what is the value of a pant? Though, we all know the intention of the pant thief, how do we prove diligently?
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
smileyoo:
the pretension of the police, when it comes to crimes involving juju is really embarrassing. most of their officers 're juju adherents, yet they keep on pretending.
is juju a crime
we Christians and Muslims are marginalizing the Traditional worshipers
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
NoRetreat:

You are absolutely correct but a case of Stealing must have a value of the item stolen, in this circumstance what is the value of a pant? Though, we all know the intention of the pant thief, how do we prove diligently?
exactly bro. how do we prove there intentions? no way!!!
but taking someone's property be it pin, pant, frying pan or 30billion is a crime. and as such the pant thief should be charged with stealing and not murder, cos killing someone with charm for what so ever is not a crime till we abolish traditional worshipping.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
NoRetreat:

but taking someone's property be it pin, pant, frying pan or 30billion is a crime. and as such the pant thief should be charged with stealing and not murder, cos killing someone with charm for what so ever is not a crime till we abolish traditional worshipping.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Shouldn't the law evolve with crimes?

Under the law it's larceny//theft...... pants, boxers, book or bread...no difference.......motive doesn't matter. What should the law evolve to?
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by tonyimadu: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yankiss:

First you need to give evidence that stolen pants could cause harm to the owner.
It superstitious and cannot be proven.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by musicwriter(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
izzou:
angry

Nigeria is the problem of the black race. Na wa

Its difficult being a female in this country, especially now

From being raped, to using sex for rituals, to using underwears for money blah blah blah

Tufiakwa sad

Do not be scared. Nothing would happen to you if someone steal your pant. However, if the thief has enough faith to believe that he could get rich with it via rituals, he would indeed get rich. Unfortunately, that's how nature works. But it has nothing to do with you because you'll have nothing to lose except your pant. This may sound a bit complicated but there's no other way to explain it.

The people to be blamed are pastors and native doctors, they continue to put fear in the masses, thereby making it real.

Note: It appears that if you're not in the same wavelength with the thief, the charm won't work even if the thief/ritualist has faith in it because you can't share energy with it. How to save yourself is to take control of your mind and understand the laws of nature and that there's nothing in nature that's against you, except what you create in your mind.

See the science of jazz https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Larryndelaw: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Since these issue pant started. I have not seen a single woman that came out to say that her pant is stolen. All is dem say dem say. So what do you want the police to do. Nigeria with rumours.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Larryndelaw: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

My brother since these pant issue started have any woman came out to say her was stolen? Not a single one. All is rumours becsuse we are gullible. Before you can charge someone to court there must be a proving allegation reported to the police. Not a hearsay or rumours. The complainants must go to the police to report . Have you seen any woman reporting to the police? NO
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Ayobami7(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Jalingo767(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
The spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force NPF, Frank Mba, said this when he spoke on a TV programme this morning.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/nigeria-police-reacts-to-rampant.html
Everyone wants to ride benz

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
if i were to be the npf spokesperson after catching These boys i will woze, tear them a hot resounding slap with my fat palm before proceeding with any investigation.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Originalsly:

Under the law it's larceny//theft...... pants, boxers, book or bread...no difference.......motive doesn't matter. What should the law evolve to?
I mean when there's a new crime that is not stated under the crime law, there should be a way to fit it into a category of law against such crime.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Originalsly: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I mean when there's a new crime that is not stated under the crime law, there should be a way to fit it into a category of law against such crime.

The crime is larceny/theft....not new. New crimes mainly relate to cyber crimes and they are constantly making laws to address those crimes.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by baratech: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nigerian Police should set up a special squad for paranormal activities.. Simple!

They have such departments in some European countries too..
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Litmus: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
If panties being stolen are of lingerie style and quality, then perhaps you have an Oliver Twistian (Fagan) type crime syndication going on. This is when some Fagan-like- individual pays anyone who brings him stolen items small money. When the Fagan character accumulates enough of these items, say mobile phones or expensive panties, they cart them off to another part of the country or to neighbouring country for sale in the pre-owned sector, which is a booming trade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Abia Police Parade 2 Suspects Who Killed 21-year-old Woman In Aba Hotel (VIDEO) / US Sentences Nigerian Al-qaeda Member, Lawal Babafemi, To 22 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.