Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Meet Female And Talented Barber Charles Anita; Who Shows Her Handiwork Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Female And Talented Barber Charles Anita; Who Shows Her Handiwork Online (824 Views)

Meet Female Celebrities Who Are Single Mothers In Nigeria / Meet Female Graduate Who Hawks Food In Abuja (photos) / Meet Female "Lil Kesh" Look-alike - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Female And Talented Barber Charles Anita; Who Shows Her Handiwork Online by Lexzai: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Charles Anitha is a graduate, she studied Business Administration at Espam Formation University, Benin Republic. She decided to go for barbing because she was passionate about it. She is the CEO of King's Cut Barber's Shop. In an Exclusive Interview with Abayomi Adekunle (CEO Exclusiveclue), She talked about how the occupation has been so far and her plans to deliver more. Enjoy the interview with her below:

As a female, why did you choose barbing?

I chose Barbing because I’m passionate about it and I love it so much

Describe your experience cutting hair according to clients' instructions and/or current hairstyles.

Sometimes some clients come with their own specifications that might not be the normal way of cutting. Sometimes I am frustrated but I just have to follow their instructions carefully.

How do you feel when barbing men's hair?

Excited! happy .. I just feel very fulfilled

For how many years have you been barbing people's hair?

I have been barbing people’s hair for Nine (9) years

Looking at how far you've gone in barbing? Are you considering barbing as something your children can also run?

Oh yes !!!! Yes Yes

Did you learn barbing yourself or you served as an apprentice under someone?

Myself... And I ask questions from other barbers who are really good at what they do.

What have been your biggest surprise in this barbing business?

Hmmmmm my biggest surprise? There was a day a man walked into my office to get a haircut, as soon I finished, he gave me 10k and the service charge was 500 naira

Do your parents support you barbing people’s hair?

Yes! 100%

Which celebrity are you looking forward to barbing his/her hair?

Davido!!! I can’t wait for him to come through

What's your favorite hairstyle?

Fade and skin cut

Are you in a relationship?

No, not for now

Hope it isn't your occupation that is affecting your relationship?

No, not at all

Had it been you were not a barber, what would have been your job?

Nigeria Custom

Where's your salon located and how can people contact you?

Charlie boy bus/stop Gbagada, by Access Bank close to the Police Station, Lagos State; Twitter: @AnithaCharles

Source: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2019/02/meet-female-and-talented-barber-charles.html

Re: Meet Female And Talented Barber Charles Anita; Who Shows Her Handiwork Online by jantofubu(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2019
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Surprises Her Dad With A Car As She Confesses How... / “I Love You With My Entire Being” – Becca Pours Her Heart To Husband / Wizkid And Drake Hug On Stage At 02 Arena (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.