Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting (540 Views)

Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Islamic Ruling On Keeping Dogs / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2019
As we all know, a Muslim is whoever submits to Quran and Hadith With The Understanding Of The Companions Of Prophet.

Democracy is a man made law..

Every man made law is Shirk, It's Kufru, It's bidia..

It's a must that a Muslim should guide his or her life with the following of Quran and hadith..

The first question that should cross your mind is WHAT DOES QURAN AND HADITH SAYS ON "RULING WITH ANOTHER RULE OR LEGISLATION APART FROM THE RULE OF. ALLAH "
the second question should be, " What does Quran and hadith say on ELECTING LEADERS "
the third is " Is there any political group or party that a Muslim should join or support "

Like we said, a Muslim should follow Quran and hadith with understanding of the companions of the prophet..
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Now these questions should cross your mind too..

Before rosul become a prophet, did he join the RULE OF LAW used during his time?
After he became a prophet, did he join the RULE OF LAW USED THEN?
when people started embracing Islam and they were killing them and punishing them because they accepted Islam then, did the prophet and his companions JOIN THE RULE OF LAW USED THEN?
After rosul had many followers and the kufar are disturbing them.. Did he JOIN THIER RULE OF LAW BACK THEN?
When he was chased out of madinah.. Did he JOINED THE RULE OF LAW USED BACK THEN?

when he became Amie muumin, did the sahabahs vote for him back then? Who contested against rosul back then?
When abubakar became Amie muumin, who contested against him? Who voted for him? Same is uthman, umar and Ali..
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2019
And does this means rosul and sahabahs does not buy and sell (transact) with the kufar?
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Quran
2:113
2:213
4:59
5:44
5:45
5:47
5:48
5:49

All these verses are telling us that, WE SHOULD JUDGE (RULE) WITH THE LAW OF ALLAH ALONE..
AND WHOEVER JUDGE WITH NOT WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED IS A KAFIR AFTER IT HAS BECOME CLEAR TO HIM OR HER..
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
And it's clear democracy law is clearly against Islamic law..

It has no rulings on kafir (aqeedah)
It has no rulings on sins (zina, alcohol and others)
It's rulings on theft,, killings and others is absurd.. It's against the rulings of Allah
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Voting

There's absolutely nothing like voting in Islam.. To use vote to select leaders.. There's nothing like in Islam..
To contest for a post is absolutely not in Islam
To create yourselves into factions (sects) ..like pdp, apc and others is absolutely not in Islam
The same is campaign and others..

There is governance in Islam.. But it's according to Quran and hadith of rosul.

Rosul was Amie muumin.. ( The leader of Muslims in the whole world)
He was the one that choose a leader for each nations
Allah choose rosul as Amir of muumin
When rosul died, The Muslim ummah choose abubakar as their leader because of the clues rosul has already given them.. Same as the successor of abuubakar, same as umar, same as uthman, same as Ali..

And others after them...

Since there is no caliphate of Islam any longer.. We will revert back to how rosul lived under the kufar before he became Amie of Muslims..

He did not join them, nor did he support them..

He continued his dawah.. Calls people to tawheed and call people to the dangers of shirk, bidia and innovations..
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2019
And apart from the fact that voting is bidia..

This is one of the things that made khawarij kufar.
They are the first sect to emerge in Islam
Although rosul has call them kafir and does every other sect too.. Except those that follow the manhaj of rosul and his companions..

Khawarij rebel against Ali (Amie muumin).. They call sinners kufar and they kill Muslims...

Whoever Allah has made our leader.. Be it a kafir or a Muslim..
We must not rebel against him... We can only if we have the power
We must not criticize them. Openly.. Nor curse them..

Voting, strike and others are way of rebeling against the leader..

Which is a sign of khawarij.. The kufar.

And that's the manhaj of boko Haram and every sect except tablig
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
You will see that all those sects supports democracy..

They will tell you that they want to use it to raise Islamic nation... How can a kafir raise Islam nation? How can you raise Islamic nation by doing what Allah and rosul forbids..

They will say if we don't do politics, the Christians will occupy all the post... Ask them.. Of all the said Muslims there... What have they done for Islam? Simple hijab issue they can't solve.. And what they call hijab is not even hijab..

They will say they might say we should not perform salah again and they might start killing us.
Tell them there is freedom of religion in their democracy.. That's not possible. ... And if it happens, why won't you die because you are a Muslim.. That makes you matyr .. What about the sahabahs killed because of Islam in the beginning of Islam.. What of those punished harshly?... Don't you want to be like sahabahs?
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
And they have a very good way of telling lies..

They will tell you that one of our salafs have said democracy and voting is allowed..

Tell them to show you the dalil from rosul and sahabahs or Quran that the Salaf..

They are always relying on shubaha..

Just ignore them..

For the fact that rosul and his companions never did any of these is enough for you not to do it
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by sarahade(f): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
So how do you choose a leader inorder not to be a kufir.
Oh i know by consulting sand or rosary. angry angry
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by adejaresalami1(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2019
Oga go back to madrasah....did jabata not tell you, you have to be well grounded in knowledge of the deen before you call people to Islam.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2019
sarahade:
So how do you choose a leader inorder not to be a kufir.
Oh i know by consulting sand or rosary. angry angry

Madam.. What exactly is the colour of your problem?
You need to see your doctor.

Now concerning selecting a leader. The Muslim ummah will unite and select one person to be our amir.. It's that amir that will select amir for each country..

And consulting sand and rosary is kufru.. It's shirk
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2019
adejaresalami1:
Oga go back to madrasah....did jabata not tell you, you have to be well grounded in knowledge of the deen before you call people to Islam.

Oh.. Since you are well grounded in knowledge.. Kindly correct whatever is my mistake in the write up..

And.. Why do you talk about sheik jabata.. Oh.. It's because he's the only one saying democracy and voting is not part of Islam. I understand your problem now..
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by sarahade(f): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Madam.. What exactly is the colour of your problem?
You need to see your doctor.

Now concerning selecting a leader. The Muslim ummah will unite and select one person to be our amir.. It's that amir that will select amir for each country..

And consulting sand and rosary is kufru.. It's shirk

The color of my problem is abuheekmat and terrorism. The fact that the muslim will unite means they will form a group or sect which is kufir according to your sermon .

Also how is sand consulration and rosary shirk because almost all the muslim I've known like it and believe its not a sin.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by adejaresalami1(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Oh.. Since you are well grounded in knowledge.. Kindly correct whatever is my mistake in the write up..

And.. Why do you talk about sheik jabata.. Oh.. It's because he's the only one saying democracy and voting is not part of Islam. I understand your problem now..

Someone need to fix the loose nut in your malfunctioning head.......you just so not different from these sufis to make takfir of. You take jabata to be infallible and same suit is of the sufis to.

OK, tell me one thing about your deen that differs from jabatas sense of Islam and tell me any ulama in this whole wide world that has same manhaj of your self acclaimed sheik.

He's the only one saying democracy is not part of Islam? .....if you also need jabata to tell you before you know democracy is not part of Islam .....then I rest my case.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2019
adejaresalami1:
Someone need to fix the loose nut in your malfunctioning head.......you just so not different from these sufis to make takfir of. You take jabata to be infallible and same suit is of the sufis to.

OK, tell me one thing about your deen that differs from jabatas sense of Islam and tell me any ulama in this whole wide world that has same manhaj of your self acclaimed sheik.

He's the only one saying democracy is not part of Islam? .....if you also need jabata to tell you before you know democracy is not part of Islam .....then I rest my case.
laughing.. See as this boy is dribbling himself..
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2019
sarahade:

The color of my problem is abuheekmat and terrorism. The fact that the muslim will unite means they will form a group or sect which is kufir according to your sermon .

Also how is sand consulration and rosary shirk because almost all the muslim I've known like it and believe its not a sin.

Are you sure you a Muslim?.

Well, tell me the sects that abubakar, umar, uthman and Ali formed.
Read suratul baqorah on comprehensive details about sihr.. Consulting sand and rosary.. Perhaps you can point me to where rosul consulted rosary and sand to solve problems..

Dua is for Alla alone.. Not sand nor rosary. How are you different from the kufar rosul fought.. They used these objects are intermediary between them and Allah
Re: Islamic Ruling On Democracy And Voting by Fundamentalist: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Boko haram thread. If you know you know.

This guy is a recruiter for boko haram

Seun , DSS , NIA take note

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

j / Take Over This Thread: / Happy Eid-ul-adha To All Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.