Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike (2495 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by Titcombe20(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm not Partisan but I'll be glad if Anybody can blatantly tell me how Buhari's son Yusuf was a able to get a power bike worth over #30000000. meanwhile his father told us they're not Rich

My simple question is; Is Buhari truly not rich and is he truly not Corrupt?

Nigerians think

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by upliftinglife: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
I thinl this question should be channeled to the right authority for appropriate hearing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari's family is ridiculously rich. Do you have any idea what the perks are for an ex-governor? Not to talk of a former head of state, former PTF chairman and current president combined. Don't let anyone fool you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by sammy99(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Ask d zombies

dey shud b d one to come and defend der lifeless one and his son.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by Vulcanheph(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yet his father says he owns only 150 cows

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by DisGuy: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have always wanted to ask- how did we conclude the bike was his?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by rusher14: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Titcombe20:
I'm not Partisan but I'll be glad if Anybody can blatantly tell me how Buhari's son Yusuf was a able to get a power bike worth over #30000000. meanwhile his father told us they're not Rich

Nigerians think

Make of bike?
Colour of bike?
Spec of bike?
Receipt nko?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by helinues: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:

Make of bike?
Colour of bike?
Spec of bike?
Receipt nko?

You took that from me..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by rusher14: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
helinues:

You took that from me..

No vex.

grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by helinues: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:

No vex.

grin

They are ridiculous. 15 more days to end all this thrash talks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by allthingsgood: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Titcombe20:

Nigerians think

Amazing how the price keeps changing

Pls can you forward to us a pic of yusuf on the 30million bike

mTSCHEEEEW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by allthingsgood: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
Earthbound:
Buhari's family is ridiculously rich. Do you have any idea what the perks are for an ex-governor? Not to talk of a former head of state, former PTF chairman and current president combined. Don't let anyone fool you.
[/s]

aLL u wrote is speculation, conspiracy theories and outright lies
Buhari is the must humble human being i have ever met

When he finally leaves in 2023, Nigeria would have lost a great gem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by DMerciful(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bubu would leave in 2019 before he kills Nigeria. He is an aberration that should never have been allowed near power!
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by eaglejay13(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Joke of the millenium
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by earthsync(f): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:

Make of bike?
Colour of bike?
Spec of bike?
Receipt nko?

Especially the first three make we do research if na true

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf And His Expensive Power Bike by Abee79(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pishure of the boy on the bike or i don't believe you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia / Oil In Commercial Quantity Discovered By NNPC In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.