Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia (2497 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Trizzi: 1:27am On May 18, 2019
As shared by personal Aide, Bashir Amhad:

President MBuhari performs Umrah (lesser Hajj) at the Masjid Haram (the Grand Mosque) in Makkah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/buhari-wears-ihmra-as-he-performs-umrah.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Trizzi: 1:51am On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by sinaj(f): 1:57am On May 18, 2019
Trizzi:
grin grin grin
whats funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by dgbanj: 2:09am On May 18, 2019
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos. 60m
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 2:17am On May 18, 2019
This man is still looking young and sharp o.

Lesson to youths that smoke and drink like fish. You better reorder your habits and do what Buhari do if you want to look like this at close to 80yrs old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by alezzy13: 2:21am On May 18, 2019
I thought males and females are usually segregated

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Karemarealty288(m): 2:35am On May 18, 2019
For those doubting his identity... He has removed cap,half clothed and....غثهحخصعنبكمقظثنيويةيتطجزثتزسنن..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by okosodo: 2:40am On May 18, 2019
Evil people
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 2:56am On May 18, 2019
alezzy13:
I thought males and females are usually segregated

Yes, during certain rituals of worship. What they are doing here is more or less atonement. This is when individuals focus on their personal self, their loved ones, their ancestors, pray for the sick, the troubled, the poor, and so on. It is not mandatory to separate here.

During acts of God worship, individuals supplicate to Allah and praise and glorify him. It is regarded as a sacred rite. This is where the genders occupy partitioned spaces away from each other.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by bosco2017: 3:32am On May 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:
For those doubting his identity... He has removed cap,half clothed and....غثهحخصعنبكمقظثنيويةيتطجزثتزسنن..... grin grin

He is an imposter . At his age 80 yrs should have grey hair . Plastic surgery on his neck look well

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by kolaaderin: 3:43am On May 18, 2019
dgbanj:
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos. 60m

Is it negotiable
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by kolaaderin: 3:48am On May 18, 2019
Trizzi:
As shared by personal Aide, Bashir Amhad:

President MBuhari performs Umrah (lesser Hajj) at the Masjid Haram (the Grand Mosque) in Makkah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/buhari-wears-ihmra-as-he-performs-umrah.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

See my president looking young like he is under fifty. Little you wonder they are suspecting him to be clone. God has fully replenish him with good health. The enemies want him dead more than Jeffrey and Voldemort

2 Likes

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by BuhariAdvocate: 3:50am On May 18, 2019
I'm patiently waiting for Kwnu on this pics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by ablelin: 5:00am On May 18, 2019
Weldone Mr President, please quickly come back home and continue the work you are doing. How I wish the president of that country you are in could also come here with you but I know he won't, his people are more Paramount....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by BabyApple(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2019
To All Christians Out there , Please Read!!!
*God Bless President Muhammad Buhari.
* God Bless Nigeria at Large.
* God Bless All Humanity At Large.
My Christian brothers and Sisters, I hope you know that - That Kaaba is being built by prophet Abraham ( Peace be upon him) and his son that was mentioned in the bible. That is to show you that All The Prophets mentioned in the Bible are All Muslims. Accept Islam today and be save from the torments of Hell fire because majority of you guys ( My Mother Included ) are ignorant of the fact that Islam has been in existence ever since the time of Adam ( Peace be upon him) our forefather and anyone who follow the prophet during their own time are called Submittor which automatically means Muslim. If you were alive during the time of Noah and you worship only God that time , you are a Muslim until when God raise another prophet. If God has risen another prophet you all must follow the prophet. Take for example , Moses ( Peace be upon him) came before Jesus Christ ( Peace be upon him) anyone who during the time of Moses ( Peace be upon him) who accept what Moses ( Peace be upon him) brought to them are called Muslim because they submitted to One God. When Moses ( Peace be upon him) Left God sent Jesus ( Peace be upon him) , It is illegal to say you won't follow Jesus ( Peace be upon him) and the message he was sent with. When Jesus was going he told his people that Allah = Jehovah = Elohim will send another Comforter. it was changed to Holy spirit in the Bible .. Dont be deceived my brothers and sister. Jesus himself was a Muslim and not a Christian. It will be illegal to say you won't follow the message that prophet Muhammad ( Peace be upon him) has brought simply because you are a Christian. You must accept all the prophet for you to enter paradise because it is part of 5 pillars of Islam that God has sent all the prophets with if you admit that one is not a prophet or rejected the message he has brought , you have broken one out of the 5 pillars of Islam. Please try to learn more about Islam and be save. I was a member of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God ( Throne Of Grace, Lagos Province 1 ) before i embraced Islam. My father was a Christian , Mother still a Christian. I am so Glad and happy that God lead me through the right part. Peace be upon you all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by chriskosherbal(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by B1ak3: 5:59am On May 18, 2019
BabyApple:
My Christian brothers and Sisters, I hope you know that - That Kaaba is being built by prophet Abraham ( Peace be upon him) and his son that was mentioned in the bible. That is to show you that All The Prophets mentioned in the Bible are All Muslims. Accept Islam today and be save from the torments of Hell fire because majority of you guys ( My Mother Included ) are ignorant of the fact that Islam has been in existence ever since the time of Adam ( Peace be upon him) our forefather and anyone who follow the prophet during their own time are called Submittor which automatically means Muslim. If you were alive during the time of Noah and you worship only God that time , you are a Muslim until when God raise another prophet. If God has risen another prophet you all must follow the prophet. Take for example , Moses ( Peace be upon him) came before Jesus Christ ( Peace be upon him) anyone who during the time of Moses ( Peace be upon him) who accept what Moses ( Peace be upon him) brought to them are called Muslim because they submitted to One God. When Moses ( Peace be upon him) Left God sent Jesus ( Peace be upon him) , It is illegal to say you won't follow Jesus ( Peace be upon him) and the message he was sent with. When Jesus was going he told his people that Allah = Jehovah = Elohim will send another Comforter. it was changed to Holy spirit in the Bible .. Dont be deceived my brothers and sister. Jesus himself was a Muslim and not a Christian. It will be illegal to say you won't follow the message that prophet Muhammad ( Peace be upon him) has brought simply because you are a Christian. You must accept all the prophet for you to enter paradise because it is part of 5 pillars of Islam that God has sent all the prophets with if you admit that one is not a prophet or rejected the message he has brought , you have broken one out of the 5 pillars of Islam. Please try to learn more about Islam and be save. I was a member of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God ( Throne Of Grace, Lagos Province 1 ) before i embraced Islam. My father was a Christian , Mother still a Christian. I am so Glad and happy that God lead me through the right part. Peace be upon you all.

Idiot
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by iammo(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:
This man is still looking young and sharp o.

Lesson to youths that smoke and drink like fish. You better reorder your habits and do what Buhari do if you want to look like this at close to 80yrs old.

grin

While i agree baba looks fresh for his age, however baba used to be a chain smoker before quiting that life
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Omoboricash(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2019
B1ak3:

Idiot
For sharing his thoughts on his religion?
May Jehovah forgive you
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by BabyApple(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2019
B1ak3:

Idiot
bro i didn't offend you na. Can you please apologise ?
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by vixpal: 6:14am On May 18, 2019
The President is looking younger ..no much grey hair...
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by orisunmibare01(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2019
does it mean that all saudi citizens are alhaji? would those police officers be wearing shoes in there?
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by B1ak3: 6:15am On May 18, 2019
Omoboricash:

For sharing his thoughts on his religion?
May Jehovah forgive you

He didn't share thoughts of his religion, he said all Christians are going to hell. If you want to tell us about Islam by all means do so. But don't come and openly say something so stupid. Besides if he has the slightest idea of the history of religions he will realize that Christianity was around long before Islam started (Christianity was even referenced in the Quran) so how come he is making it seem like the reverse.

I will repeat it again, just in case he didn't understand the first time : Idiot!

Read timeline of religion https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_religion
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2019
Wailers will not like this grin grin Youngest president ever
Sai Baba Live president

1 Like

Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by rottennaija(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2019
bosco2017:

He is an imposter . At his age 80 yrs should have grey hair . Plastic surgery on his neck look well

As of you had any of his pictures where he is like this before. People shaa
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Follygunners: 6:41am On May 18, 2019
bosco2017:

Okoro savage... E pain am die! grin
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by dgbanj: 7:06am On May 18, 2019
kolaaderin:

Is it negotiable

yes
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:09am On May 18, 2019
Buhari has gone to get validation for his govt from those bloody racists headhunters.
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2019
Thank God Jibril Don Removed His Cap, Allahu Akbar
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:47am On May 18, 2019
bosco2017:

The truth zombies dint like listening to!!!

Make the Nigerian Judiciary no fall Nigerian
People hand oooooooo

We need update!!!

June 12 is around the corner!!!
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by alezzy13: 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yes, during certain rituals of worship. What they are doing here is more or less atonement. This is when individuals focus on their personal self, their loved ones, their ancestors, pray for the sick, the troubled, the poor, and so on. It is not mandatory to separate here.

During acts of God worship, individuals supplicate to Allah and praise and glorify him. It is regarded as a sacred rite. This is where the genders occupy partitioned spaces away from each other.

I see. Thanks
Re: Buhari wears Ihmra as he performs Umrah with wife, Aisha in Makkah, Saudi Arabia by forexprophet(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2019
respect other people religion......as much as you want yours to be respected

BabyApplepost=78485824:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State New Law Restricting Okada On Major Highway Is Anti Northerner / Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? / No Election In Biafra Land Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Man Inside Bush - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.