Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,399 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic (54741 Views)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by freemanbubble: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
You see why i say Humans are cursed
And Africans are worse

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by CodeTemplar: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Earthbound:
We don't have natural disasters in this country. No active volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, tornadoes, wild fires, etc.

The one we get pass natural disaster.
The mind of man when corrupted is the most severe natural disaster.
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by JeffreyKinkade: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
So now na brain the baba want?
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by Akanapiaigwe: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
RIP

#HappyFeBuhari my people

Nigeria will NOT be handed over to the people that want to OLX it oooo

mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 1 and rule 19

this is tsephanyah numerous monikers
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
With the recent happenings in the country, I have grown so detached from everyone. I don't trust anyone anymore. Everyone is a suspect angry
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by Rotimi47: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
What kind of rubbish is this? This rubbish can only stop when people start burn shrines, homes owned by traditionalists, ritualist and herbalist. sad
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by 22brains(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Akenfa -I Epie Community in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, have cried out for help following the killing of two women within two days.

A woman was brutally killed on Friday, February 1 (early this morning) by suspected ritualists and was dumped in a waste site at Akenfa I Epie community.

The woman identified as Goodnews Stephen, an indigene of Kolokumo/ Opokumo Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, had her brain taken away with her face shattered before being dumped at the back of Akenfa Secondary school building in Yenagoa.

The husband revealed that his wife woke up early this morning at about 5am to supply meat pies to her customers in Akenfa and environs. But she was murdered on her way to market.

This is happening two days after a woman was raped and killed by unknown hoodlums in the same community.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/woman-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-akenfa-i-epie-bayelsa.html
an hungry man is an angry man, an angry man has a evil heart, evil hearted man is capable of rituals. To cut the story short, vote out buhari, vote out hunger, vote out hardship. Vote out corrupt politicians whose children ride expensive power bike, go for medical treatment abroad, buy expensive hand bag. While we mumuciously suffer claiming integrity.
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by 22brains(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
With the recent happenings in the country, I have grown so detached from everyone. I don't trust anyone anymore. Everyone is a suspect angry
an hungry man is an angry man, an angry man has a evil heart, evil hearted man is capable of rituals. To cut the story short, vote out buhari, vote out hunger, vote out hardship. Vote out corrupt politicians whose children ride expensive power bike, go for medical treatment abroad, buy expensive hand bag. While we mumuciously suffer claiming integrity.
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari is looking for fresh brains to replace his dead brain
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by 22brains(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rotimi47:
What kind of rubbish is this? This rubbish can only stop when people start burn shrines, homes owned by traditionalists, ritualist and herbalist. sad
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by 22brains(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Buhari is looking for fresh brains to replace his dead brain
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by 22brains(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
You see why i say Humans are cursed
And Africans are worse
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by 22brains(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The mind of man when corrupted is the most severe natural disaster.
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by mansoura(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gory!!
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yes O. Let us keep it in the hands of thieves and their ogas.

StupidInyamiri:
RIP

#HappyFeBuhari my people

Nigeria will NOT be handed over to the people that want to OLX it oooo

Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by CaptainGOOD: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bigdeeee:
Hush it , you bloody fool. This can only be the work of you bastard autistic chimpazee-descendants tribe called igbos. Igbos are the most wicked, most violent, most callous, most decadent, and evilest tribe in the world. The atrocious igbos are the only diseased barbaric stone age tribe in this world that is mainly constituted of ritualists, kidnappers, drug barons, drug traffickers, human traffickers, baby factory runners, fake drug producers, fake products producers, cannibals, human parts dealers, hardcore prostitutes, armed robbers, fraudsters, opportunistic usurpers, diseased population and all kinds of heinous crimes. The holistic fact is 9 out of every 10 igbos you meet are criminals. If you ever find yourself near an igbo person, just activate your defense system because something evil will soon happen. Even though after FeBuhari, when we get our certificate of return, half the igbos will die of frustration and hate, but 2023 can't come fast enough, after my able President Buhari finishes his presidency, these animalistic igbos must be driven out of Nigeria back to their ebola-infested Biafra jungle. Brainless igbo amaka cannibals. They ate the woman's brain.
Tufiaka, i spit on their useless evil Igbos. angry

Lalasticlala, rule 2
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by Lomprico2: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na ladies brains dem dey target now! undecided
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by mizzreg: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
u are typing trash
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by mizzreg: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bigdeeee:
Hush it , you bloody fool. This can only be the work of you bastard autistic chimpazee-descendants tribe called igbos. Igbos are the most wicked, most violent, most callous, most decadent, and evilest tribe in the world. The atrocious igbos are the only diseased barbaric stone age tribe in this world that is mainly constituted of ritualists, kidnappers, drug barons, drug traffickers, human traffickers, baby factory runners, fake drug producers, fake products producers, cannibals, human parts dealers, hardcore prostitutes, armed robbers, fraudsters, opportunistic usurpers, diseased population and all kinds of heinous crimes. The holistic fact is 9 out of every 10 igbos you meet are criminals. If you ever find yourself near an igbo person, just activate your defense system because something evil will soon happen. Even though after FeBuhari, when we get our certificate of return, half the igbos will die of frustration and hate, but 2023 can't come fast enough, after my able President Buhari finishes his presidency, these animalistic igbos must be driven out of Nigeria back to their ebola-infested Biafra jungle. Brainless igbo amaka cannibals. They ate the woman's brain.
Tufiaka, i spit on their useless evil flat.heads. angry

e b like say life tire u
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by CaptainGOOD: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bigdeeee:

Oops! Yorubas own Nairaland. So gtfoh you flat.head dummie.

Lalasticlala, justwise Dominique.
Re: Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic by Lunockgold: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Earthbound:

Ode. Na the people una go follow share Biafra kill this woman in cold blood. Okija shrine is in the west or the north, abi? May short term memory no kee you. Say Amen.
afonjaristic doing what they are sent by oduduwa to do,brain suckers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.