Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting (65727 Views)

My Experience At Big Brother Naija Audition Last Year / DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party / Slay Queen Climbs Fence At Big Brother Naija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by autonomous22: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
He don begin dey practice nude already wen d show neva start....
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by oloriLFC(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
This one is going there to rape housemates
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by SirKomA(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Badonasty:

unemployment
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by SirKomA(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is quite hilarious indeed. �
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Paulfroshman: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bbnaija2019: Serious Fight As Nigerians Fall And Fight Over Big Brother Auditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppqy6AquOQ

Regina Daniels Boyfriend Somadina At Big Brother 2019 Auditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyotMjsxXJg
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by PROPHETmichael: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Poor organisation...why not tell them to register online and from there the organisers will be able to see the number of applicants and allocate to them the day they should come for the audition?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by airminem(f): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is super weird and funny at the same time
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by uuzba(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
This one is going there to rape housemates
And the show is about what?

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by caylakays: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
vonnelixir:
THOSE THAT WENT SHOULD BUY THE PAST QUESTIONS AND READ OO
FROM GOOGLEPLAY https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wBBNAIJAPastquestions

After reading the past questions, u will still be frustrated, I am in the queue now since morning.
But let me download it ist
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Delaw00(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
I swear this month go sweet die:p,make i just sit down dey observewink...wei my alomo.
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Jayjaysyrebet73: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Read below it

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Moscowi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Audition or what?

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by erico2k2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
it is well oh
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by dukpe9912: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by tiwiex(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
It's not by force. He should go home na.
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Mishhcre(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Some people get kolo o.
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by SachaBastien(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Spend half the time you spend there and get your PVC. Stand in the scorching sun and vote. Should the process be rigged, go into the heat of the day and defend your choice.
If and only if young Nigerians would do all this, they would not ever again have to queue up in such ignoble manner to get into a reality show.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by tgmservice: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
trying to get attention to enta the show
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Boyooosa(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
ajoguegbe:
Lets share some knowledge today
Do you know why it is difficult for you to trap houseflies? See answer below in the image
To get rid of these insects, contact a professional pest control company in Lagos
i wanted to type do fly disappear before i saw this. informative!
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Craigslists: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Time wey person supposed take dey press him lappy naim some people dey waste.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Jimbadly: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Newboss:
Are those not white folks there? angry

White folks? Are you shitting me! Do you even know how whites look?

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by 12345baba(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Part of the audition
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Forciblevibes(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is it by force...

Meanwhile,
If you would like to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, Click the link in my signature to get Valuable Information.
Kindly share, you might help someone's life, by doing so.
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Jalingo767(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
dachilino:
A Nigerian man tired of waiting, stripped at the Big Brother Naija audition which took off in several key cities in Nigeria today. The sweaty Nigerian man who got tired of waiting to be let in, stripped at Big Brother Naija audition as he held on the offence. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/01/bbnaija-nigerian-man-tired-of-waiting-strips-at-big-brother-naija-audition-video/

Big brother have made some people mad lol

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by frbona: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jayjaysyrebet73:
Read below it
foolish scammer
Sell it to your hungry mother!!!
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by idonhammer: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
You sure say you fine?

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by frbona: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Craigslists:
Time wey person supposed take dey press him lappy naim some people dey waste.
guy abeg, you sabi press?
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by kesha4191: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Our training is very affordable

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by boxypane(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
KingsizeD:
If the stripness will send the lifeless one back to daura then it's welcomed , wait o Vitalis Ojiako you sure say no b you be that ? grin
Must you expose yourself?
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by joshboo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I went for this bbn audition last year. It was a waste of time. 70% of selection na man sabi man. The remaining 30% na for the lucky ones among the masses. E no worth am at all.

Was just laughing today when I saw the crowd on the way to work. it's a pity wah this country is turning to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.