Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. (1564 Views)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by fantasy2018: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Catholic Church in Texas Names Nearly 300 Priests Accused of Sex Abuse.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
fantasy2018:
Catholic Church in Texas Names Nearly 300 Priests Accused of Sex Abuse.
many diocese in the US may been providing list of priests who have been accused of abuse in the last 80 years. It is terrible and thank God these issue are now been addressed.
may God grant healing to the victims.
Lord have mercy.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Those animals/priests need to be put in a 4×4 cell for life after being castrated. Rubbish.
Of course the Pope who is the head of the conglomerate which is the Catholic church has been shielding and protecting the perverts by delaying since last year hoping the allegations will go away.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dantedasz:
Those animals/priests need to be put in a 4×4 cell for life after being castrated. Rubbish.
Of course the Pope who is the head of the conglomerate which is the Catholic church has been shielding and protecting the perverts by delaying since last year hoping the allegations will go away.
Delaying what abeg? these issues have been on since 2001, that was since when this has been addressed... nobody in his right mind will imagine all those cases going away, the pope has a conference on it this year, why do u think he is waiting for it to go away.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Delaying what abeg? these issues have been on since 2001, that was since when this has been addressed... nobody in his right mind will imagine all those cases going away, the pope has a conference on it this year, why do u think he is waiting for it to go away.

My friend,you have come out of your cocoon to defend your Pope and his conglomerate again. Hope you wouldn't run away as usual.
All I have to say to you is Archbishop VIGANO.
VIGANO has written series of letters and exposes showing that your Pope knew about the serial and unrelenting abuse of children in the Catholic church for decades. The predecessor to the present pope knew about the abuse in fact that is one of the main reasons he resigned from the post expecting the present Pope to handle issues but he has been dilly dallying since last year when this crisis blew up.
The Catholic popes ha e always had a policy of supporting EVIL in capital letters from Hitler and Mussolini to the present day perverted priests.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by mekusmanuel(f): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
I must express my total disdain to the young man who accuses the Pope of shielding and protecting priests who are beloeved to have engaged in sexual abuse. Bros, it's work that way. The Pops from day one has always followed up the sex abuse alarm back to back.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekusmanuel:
I must express my total disdain to the young man who accuses the Pope of shielding and protecting priests who are beloeved to have engaged in sexual abuse. Bros, it's work that way. The Pops from day one has always followed up the sex abuse alarm back to back.

I express my disdain for you and your pope both of you can kiss my big black behind. Rubbish. Have you ever spared a thought for the victims of serial and relentless abuse from Catholic perverted priests?
No! Rather your pope has been sheilding these beasts. Maybe I should post some videos of the victims who are in perpetual pain from years of abuse and what has the goddam pope done about it
A fat nothing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Here is a Catholic priest defending the perverts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Here is another Catholic beast/priest claiming the victims should be blamed for being attractive to their abusers. The Catholic church is made up of sick fvcks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgR97n0JTnk

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
This lady was taped by a Catholic priest/beast when she was aged 14. She tells the sick story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSksGNhTto

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
A priest called His Giella serially abused five sisters from one family over a period of ten years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEh0VkzZqqM

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Children snatched from their mothers and serially abused by Catholic nuns in Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_W87Ix5J8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Death bed confession of a Catholic priest who serially abused deaf children placed in his care. What a sick fvck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDqSuUOLR8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
The real reason why pope Benedict resigned from the papacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2HSJ6cbMY

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
How the Catholic church conceals and protects priests that abuse children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiF22pY3CHg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Archbishop Vigano wrote series of letters to this present pope detailing series of abuse in the church and how this present pope has been covering up and delaying so that the issues can be forgotten by the public. Already most of the issues raised last year are off the front pages and the pope's Catholic conglomerate marches on. The victims conveniently forgotten or bought off with money.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2019
I opened a thread like this last year,but the Catholic posters using their alternate monikers derailed by constantly posting off point,trolling and spamming.
You may want to check it out. It is a lot more detailed especially the first four pages before they sent it off course.

https://www.nairaland.com/4699322/decades-sexual-abuse-catholic-church

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by fantasy2018: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2019
This is just sad. Maybe they should start getting married.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Dantedasz:
All I have to say to you is Archbishop VIGANO.
VIGANO has written series of letters and exposes showing that your Pope knew about the serial and unrelenting abuse of children in the Catholic church for decades. The predecessor to the present pope knew about the abuse in fact that is one of the main reasons he resigned from the post expecting the present Pope to handle issues but he has been dilly dallying since last year when this crisis blew up.
The Catholic popes ha e always had a policy of supporting EVIL in capital letters from Hitler and Mussolini to the present day perverted priests.
you are back again with your accusations, the pope prevented the police from investigating crime abi?

the pope who was against both nazism and facism is now to blame for hitler! you need sleep.

And vigono wrote that pope benedict knew of 1 particular person who was accused and that person was disciplined and pope francis didnt uphold it. not that story of lies above.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2019
fantasy2018:
This is just sad. Maybe they should start getting married.
The same thing happens with married men. a pedophile is a pedophile marriage doesnt change anything.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:
you are back again with your accusations, the pope prevented the police from investigating crime abi?

the pope who was against both nazism and facism is now to blame for hitler! you need sleep.

Look you can only fool your fellow Catholics and not me.
I suggest you goggle Hitler's pope, in order to know more about the atrocities committed by your pope during the Nazi era. Before the world war and after the war.

Hitler's pope is a book by British author John Cornwell detailing the actions and inactions of Eugenio Paccelli who became Pope Pius XII during Hitler's era.
He was so interested in retaining power of the Catholic church that he failed to speak out against the Holocaust and gassing of the Jews by Hitler and Mussolini during the second world war.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dantedasz:

I suggest you goggle Hitler's pope, in order to know more about the atrocities committed by your pope during the Nazi era. Before the world war and after the war.
that myth has long been debunked. i suggest you google hitler's pope myth debunked.

The pope did not commit a single atrocity.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
shocked
Just how you are debunking Catholic paedophilic priests raping choir boys here?

The evil of the conglomerate called the Catholic church did not start today.
Goggle the Catholic secret archives . Which are archives hidden in the Vatican containing all the evil atrocities committed by your infallible pope and his henchmen over the ages.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:
The same thing happens with married men. a pedophile is a pedophile marriage doesnt change anything.

See how he is defending EVIL.

Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dantedasz:

See how he is defending EVIL.

I did not defend any evil. pedophilia is found among married people too, that is a fact.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by fantasy2018: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:

Yeah but what do you think attrack certain group of people to be a Catholic priest?
It won't eliminate pedophilia but it will expose it at earlier stage. Many young men recruited into the priesthood without knowing or identifying their sexual identity. Their psycho-sexual maturation has been put on hold . So they take it out on young boys.
Trust me, having a wife will put an end to it. Atleast, the priest will not have that much time to prey on young boys. Beside, people that are living double life are more likely to be caught if they are married.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dantedasz:
shocked
Just how you are debunking Catholic paedophilic priests raping choir boys here?

The evil of the conglomerate called the Catholic church did not start today.
Goggle the Catholic secret archives . Which are archives hidden in the Vatican containing all the evil atrocities committed by your infallible pope and his henchmen over the ages.
actually you are a liar. i have no defended any abuser through out the thread. You are entirely dishonest.

vaticans archive isnt a secrete thing, if u are a historian and there are documents u want to see, u simply write a letter, and wait for approval.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:
I did not defend any evil. pedophilia is found among married people too, that is a fact.

Guy, I tire for your matter. You have an excuse for everything....
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dantedasz:

Hitler's pope is a book by British author John Cornwell detailing the actions and inactions of Eugenio Paccelli who became Pope Pius XII during Hitler's era.
He was so interested in retaining power of the Catholic church that he failed to speak out against the Holocaust and gassing of the Jews by Hitler and Mussolini during the second world war.
I suggest u google hitler's pope myth because the man who wrote that book withdrew his conclusions and the book has been thoroughly debunked by a jewish rabbi.
the pope was the director of the effort that rescued the greatest number of jews.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dantedasz:

Guy, I tire for your matter. You have an excuse for everything....
That is not an excuse it is a fact. marriage does not stop pedophile nor does celibacy.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
fantasy2018:

It won't eliminate pedophilia but it will expose it at earlier stage. Many young men recruited into the priesthood without knowing or identifying their sexual identity. Their psycho-sexual maturation has been put on hold . So they take it out on young boys.
Trust me, having a wife will put an end to it. Atleast, the priest will not have that much time to prey on young boys. Beside, people that are living double life are more likely to be caught if they are married.
Many people are attracted to priesthood because they want leave all things to serve God in a radical way, i know many such people.
The issue of sexual identity is the reason why since 2002 all who want to be priest undergo psychological tests to screen out those with baggages.
celibacy does not put sexual maturation on hold that is unscientific, it isnt castration unless u mean to tell me that all who didnt marry are deviants.
Have u never heard of parents who sexually abvse their own kids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Rogue Pastors - With A Taste Of Luxury And Material Things / Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! / The Return Of Nimrod(the Anti-christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.