Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos (37744 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Enugu, Nobody Can Stop The Force Of The Masses / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by odomanis: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The Bulk of the people that shouted... "Biafra or nothing, no more zoo..... no Referendum, no election" are now shouting "We are Atikulated..... One Nigeria, Atiku or nothing". And you lot wonder why they are not taken seriously.

See Pain !!
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Psoul(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku yet to arrive at the venue of the campaign in Enugu State.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by weownthewest: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which apga. Go on ground and ask apga card carrying Anambraian who their presidential candidate and they will tell you Atiku.
Forget obiano and his clique.
okay if you say so.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
weownthewest:

Awka use to be 048. Onitsha 046 The days of nitel.
Yes,Onitsha 'is' 046. I thought it was the whole Anambra. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
Waste of time. The people have chosen PMB. Well, it's their time, they can waste it.
Which people? Be specific. Speak for youself and your people.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
President Atiku is goal!! Just look at the crowd at the airport, everybody there is smiling not like one who rents crowd and they get bored after 10minutes of boring speeches. If u love atiku let's gather here. Zombies keep off, this is atikucity. Nigerians will rejoice coming failbuhari 16.

lol
Crowd from 5% people?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:

They will even betray him there. PMB will get more votes from SE and SS this time around.
Betray who? We Igbos are Ekwueme. Go figure.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hedonini:

The bulk of the people that habitually shout 'we are sophisticated', we are 'omoluabi' (whatever the Bleep that means), now shout 'Sai Baba' inwardly. Supporting a brainless maggot called Buhari. And you wonder whether these people are normal human beings.
They were even shouting restructuring before. Ndi ajo ife. Self deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by vegas7s(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
they love playing it and they don’t ever miss any match, no matter where it is played.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by kitaatita: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Enugu wont give him more than 400k votes

They may give him slightly more than 600k. INEC registered 1,961,586 in Enugu; 500 thousand haven't collected their PVC. Some other factors to limit Atiku's chances;
1. Voter apathy is prevalent in the South East. Atiku is Fulani after all. 'Our brother' factor is missing
2. Government Security will not allow rigging and award of votes
3. IPOB boycott directive

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by CaptainGOOD: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

You're finally showing your true color after denying your identity for donkey years. Anambra people should disown this impostor!
So u think he is igbo before a got him on lock long ago.
Only foolish ones allowed themselves to be fooled.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
PHILipu1:
lol
Crowd from 5% people?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And you took your time to view the thread. I understand your anxiety.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Enugupikin: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
I continue to say it that we don't need Atiku/Obi in Enugu.. simple

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Aku2078: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
SocialFinance:

Sure, he already put NNPC on sale and ready to distribute Nigerian wealth to his criminal friends.

After killing Bank PHB with unpaid loan

He and Obj destroyed our university education system in 2003 to build his private university that only children of looters can enroll. 95% employee of his university are foreigners.

A job creator creating jobs in Dubai and America but pure water company in Nigeria.

Join to welcome the looter in chief and we'll packaged scam and President of Tweeter and Facebook Republic of Biafra.

A round of applause for Atiku and his gang of thieves

You are just senseless
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
weownthewest:
He is a member of Apga in anambra state. All they do is to bark like dogs but cannot bite. They make the loudest of noise but when war erupts they hide under the matrass. We await his likes at the polls.
Below is their leader who is as lifeless as buhari.

Akpuga.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by idonhammer: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2019

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Psoul(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
No single Police or Military presence in the whole of Enugu State as we expect the arrival of the PDP Presidential Candidate.
Using Staff of Ministry of Transport (MOT) to control a crowd as large as this is a security threat.

Why did the FG denied PDP of the Police and Military for the campaign?
I beliv this might have caused Atiku/Obi from changing their plan of coming to the Stadium.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Ategberoson(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So who will now be the president? Buhari the lifeless?

a no nonsense president, i mean a radical president like Putin that would salvage this country to her destiny not those kleptomania that grounded it for 16years. pmb is representing average Nigerians mindset well even is confirmed in abroad

if APC failed after 2023, we sane Nigerians would be at the front to pursue them out of the asorock. till now they haven't disappointed so far and after the 4yrs tenure if they fail, with one voice they will be send packing, not all this cry cry lifeless you dumb thing are screaming here

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ategberoson:

a no nonsense president, i mean a radical president like Putin that would salvage this country to her destiny not those kleptomania that grounded it for 16years. pmb is representing average Nigerians mindset well even is confirmed in abroad

if APC failed after 2023, we sane Nigerians would be at the front to pursue them out of the asorock. till now they haven't disappointed so far and after the 4yrs tenure if they fail, with one voice they will be send packing, not all this cry cry lifeless you dumb thing are screaming here
Which 2023?Who is voting apc this 2019?
Which of the presidential candidates of apc? Ogboru or buhari? Buhari that doesn't even know he is a presidential candidate? Nobody is waiting till 2023. Apc/buhari OUT.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Reeses: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
kalufelix:
Nice one..

So fitted in the isiagu attire..the president has to be healthy and presentable to say the least..Haba!

Hahaha
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Reeses: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
davecris:
My President. You don't need to campaign at here.042 got your back . Enugu is PDP till Buhari's hairline is restored.

Lol you are wicked.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by ogbenimickey: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The Bulk of the people that shouted... "Biafra or nothing, no more zoo..... no Referendum, no election" are now shouting "We are Atikulated..... One Nigeria, Atiku or nothing". And you lot wonder why they are not taken seriously.
Mouthed
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Ategberoson(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which 2023?Who is voting apc this 2019?
Which of the presidential candidates of apc? Ogboru or buhari? Buhari that doesn't even know he is a presidential candidate? Nobody is waiting till 2023. Apc/buhari OUT.

whether you vote or not, it won't make any different just like 2015 that you don't vote

so chill till Feb 16 and pmb shouldn't tolerate any nonsense ipob nuisance posterior the election in Eastern Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ategberoson:

whether you vote or not, it won't make any different just like 2015 that you don't vote

so chill till Feb 16 and pmb shouldn't tolerate any nonsense ipob nuisance posterior to the election in East
You don't determine who wins. You have one vote. I didn't vote in 2015.My whole family will be voting for the very 1st time this 2019.We are scattered all over. We are in the east west, north and south..
This is the story of so many Nigerians.
When i went to collect my pvc here in the north, i saw the emotions of the people. Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Ategberoson(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You don't determine who wins. You have one vote. I didn't vote in 2015.My whole family will be voting for the very 1st time this 2019.We are scattered all over. We are in the east west, north and south..
This is the story of so many Nigerians.
When i went to collect my pvc here in the north, i saw the emotions of the people. Don't say what you don't know.

and your whole family will elect Atiku? such a delusional statement

I'm expressing myself with political insight and not talking about vote here. Atiku can't defeat Buhari and Feb 17 we affirmed my statement

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Blitz888(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
cosaza:
Plot of Land for sale in Enugu state.

A plot cost 500,000 Naira

Interested person should contact Cosmas consult on 08132344985

What part of enugu is it located?
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by samuelmath50(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=SaiAtikuTill203 post=75323604]Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....[/quotarr
are you okayyy abeg who get this child come and take him away oooo
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by samuelmath50(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=chozzy post=75324200][/quote]
how you go take sale way you done take your sense drink beer
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=samuelmath50 post=75332378][/quote]APC CROOKS ARE SATANIC
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ategberoson:

and your whole family will elect Atiku? such a delusional statement

I'm expressing myself with political insight and not talking about vote here. Atiku can't defeat Buhari and Feb 17 we affirmed my statement
Nothing like that. You only have one vote. You can only speak for yourself.
I told you about my family and people i met while collecting my pvc,but i can't determine the winner. All i know is that the contest is stiff. It can go anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.