Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos (37774 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Enugu, Nobody Can Stop The Force Of The Masses / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Naajjii: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
All these voter Apathy people, most of them don't have PVC they were busy hustling for money while registration was ongoing .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by weownthewest: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Akpuga.
You can say that again
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by cutechioma1: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
How can they give him 1m votes when they are disenfranchising people upandan saying our temporary voters card is invalid. APC na professional riggers.
Bizmagnet:
Enugu should be able to give this man 1M votes.

Get your website/blog/software today for your businesses and ideas. Give your company a room in the cyberspace. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by GleestarsMag: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
video
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by sammie99: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Eze atiku and Eze obi.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Oga,are you from the east. Abeg face your Akwaibom abi na Cross rivers. You can't speak for us.
But you and your colleagues always claim to speak for south south.yet you dont want me to speak for east.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by searchlight: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The Bulk of the people that shouted... "Biafra or nothing, no more zoo..... no Referendum, no election" are now shouting "We are Atikulated..... One Nigeria, Atiku or nothing". And you lot wonder why they are not taken seriously.
it doesn't change the fact that this geographical area is the biggest zoo in the whole world. anything that will send the dullard back to his cows is welcome.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by searchlight: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
SocialFinance:

Sure, he already put NNPC on sale and ready to distribute Nigerian wealth to his criminal friends.

After killing Bank PHB with unpaid loan

He and Obj destroyed our university education system in 2003 to build his private university that only children of looters can enroll. 95% employee of his university are foreigners.

A job creator creating jobs in Dubai and America but pure water company in Nigeria.

Join to welcome the looter in chief and we'll packaged scam and President of Tweeter and Facebook Republic of Biafra.

A round of applause for Atiku and his gang of thieves
explain that to you reckless father for not going to school when his mate atiku was going to school or better remind him that condom would have saved you from this misery he put you into
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Aluckiest(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Better turn-out than APC Wey go hire Crowd from Niger Republic
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by dukpe8181: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by Ategberoson(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nothing like that. You only have one vote. You can only speak for yourself.
I told you about my family and people i met while collecting my pvc,but i can't determine the winner. All i know is that the contest is stiff. It can go anyway.

as it stands now, Atiku don't have the political weight to defeat Buhari. even with all those political wagons endorsing him like peak milk ambassador and stop the mumu one vote talk. this is a political observation from a thorough political insight
Re: Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos by nwanyionitsha: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

as it stands now, Atiku don't have the political weight to defeat Buhari. even with all those political wagons endorsing him like peak milk ambassador and stop the mumu one vote talk. this is a political observation from a thorough political insight
Whatever,your political observation is different from mine so let's leave it at that. Good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.